Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM 7DPT AND HAVE STARTED BLEEDING. I DNT KNOW IF THIS IS JUST INPLANTATION OR AF. IS IT POSSHBLE TO GET AF AT 7DPT? ITS REALLY RED AND NT JUST SPOTTING HAVE TUMMY ACHES ON AND OFF. HAD A LITTLE SEX THIS MORNING DOES THIS MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON ICSI WORKING. PLEASE HELP THIS GS MY 1ST TIME N DNT KNOW WHAT TO THINK. X

Registered
sorry hun just seen your post and didnt want 2 read and run, have you done a pg test yet? has the bleeding stopped? im hoping it was implantation bleeding for u but i have the same thing going on at the mo, i am half way through my 2ww with spotting and af pains, so think its over for me now x my test date is 5th january x

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey hun Ive seen ya have recently been posting on holiday hopefuls.... I havent done a test as yet I want to wait until my OTD and not sooner.
I started bleeding 7dpt and bled quite heavily for 3 days & then 4th day has a very tiny amount of brown discharge (Sorry TMI).
Im hoping as I has 2 embryo's out back one of which was a 10 cell & the other a 7 cell so pretty well developed that the 3 day bleed was implantation for the 2 embies, or if not if one had detached im hpoing the other one would of implanted which is why I had the bleed guess I wont really know until OTD, tbh i werent feeling to hopeful and if im honest not aint now but guess there is still always hope im praying everynight.

They have given OTD for the 4th but think thats because when the clinic re-opens the 4th will be 16dpt but im going to do a test on the 1st (14dpt)

Hope ya bleeding stops hun &聽 ^pray^ for you that it is just implantation.
Sending聽 ^fairydust^ your way
Leighsa.xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.