Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies!

I am feeling so calm and at peace today after several days of anxiety and negativity feeling this IVF would all end in tears again.  ^idiot^

I felt cramps yesterday afternoon and into the night (just like period cramps but much milder and no bleeding and no headache as well as much too early for AF)  Never been happier to feel pain and was mentally cheering embies on  ^pray^ ^pray^
I have been keeping and eye on my temps each day and of course they have been slightly elevated because of the progesterone pessaries..but when I felt the cramps I raced into the bathroom and did a quick check...and sure enough there was a definite dip of .4 degrees!!! 

I woke this morning, cramps gone and feeling great! I am day 5 (yesterday was 7DPO) of 2ww after a day 3 ET so all the signs seem to be pointing to implantation  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I decided not to tell DP cos he would think I was nuts (strong possibility actually) but I had to tell someone so here I am telling you all!!! 

Thanks for listening, I am crossing fingers and legs and cant stop picking up the pic's of the embies and willing them to be strong! 

^spot^      ^2ww^

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think we test the same day!!!!    ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^  Please work for us!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You sound like you had two very nice little embies so I am sure they are doing exactly as they should and settling in nicely! 

My clinic told me to test on day 14 post ET which would be 17DPEC!!!  Dont know wether I can wait that long though and thinking of doing it 14DPEC.... I know somebody should call the  ^police^ 

Thinking sticky thoughts for us both though!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi Lucky!

I am going to test alot! I can handle it...because I know test day is the true answer.  I couldn't hold out...I don't know how they do!

I am having severe AF pains today?? day 8 ??    Really hoping its not AF !

Time will tell.!!!

^pray^ Heres to us and all the others on the TWW

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi babydreams,

I am dying to test early too I had planned on sat morning but I don't have the courage at the mo, I know I will fall to pieces if it is a neg even though it will be an early test.  :'(

I swing between being sure I am pregnant and then being sure the treatment has not worked. 

The cramp that I had day 7 felt just like AF cramps only milder so maybe that is what you are having?  Day eight is much too early for AF to arrive so don't worry too much about that.  Just take it easy cos if implantation is happening I have read that bending, stretching and lifting could all dislodge the little person and they are very vulnerable at that time.... 

Do let me know how it goes if you do your test maybe it will give me the courage to step into the bathroom  ;D

In the meantime, all the best, I am blowing you some bubbles for luck!

^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi lucky and babydreams,
I had ET on 10th as well and I have already done 3 tests. Couldnt wait, and knew they,d be negative anyway so its easier to cope with. No doubt have the  ^police^ set on me!!!!

TracyM

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Tracy,

Yes my ET was on 10th too and I did a sneak test this morning which came out neg.  I am not as upset as I thought I would be and still feel quite confident.  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Not sure what brand I used as it was a pre-packed one given to me by the clinic.  I have heard the best ones to use are First response as they can read levels of 15 which is apparantly lower than clearblue which is 25.  I am now off to buy some first response tests and have promised myself to only do the next test on monday.... ^police^

Good luck to all of us, very sticky thoughts all round  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hello Early testers ( ha ha) 

I did test today and BFN....  5 more tries!!! ( still have a good chance)

I am like you Lucky,,,  half the day I feel preggo and the other half I feel it's over!  IVF is torture

·
Registered
700 Posts
OH Greetings oh lovely early testers....I was so tempted to buy a hpk today but quickly left the mall......so I have none here....I am 8 days Past EC 5dp ET  but my cons told me to have my blood tests on the 21st Wednesday I am so fearful I don't want to test as I am scared that it will be negative and I want to be prg cause I am as far as I am concerned......I wish us all  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ for the patter of tiny feet.

Love and hugs
and pls stop the testing as it will do more harm than good for those embies trying to carve their niche inside.....
Love and hugs
Mary

·
Registered
282 Posts
Mary M    You must have a will of steel. Well done for hanging in there and not testing early.

Baby and Lucky  We have been told!!!!!!!!!!!

Still think I,ll carry on testing though, must be a bit masochistic to put ourselves through this torture every day.

TracyM

·
Registered
192 Posts
  Day 10 for me today  and BFN!    ^idiot^  Going crazy.......  Still have 4 more tries!  ^pray^

Are any of you feeling anything?

::) Mary M you are strong!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Baby  hang on in there, still 4 to go.
Are you getting any symptoms.
Mine seem to have all gone now.  No sore boobs now, no AF pains which I had couple of days ago. No nothing, not even a twinge!!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Tracy, baby and Mary! 

Tracy: dont worry too much about the sore boobs, I get very sore boobs just before AF ^noAF2^, but when I was actually pregnant the hormone levels were only high enough for sore boobs at around 6wks so it could be a good sign for you!  I remember expecting all sorts of symptoms when I was very early pregnant all those years ago and being so worried when I did not have any - then the six week mark hit and boy did I get them with a vengeance!!! 

well it is 13dpec, 10dpet for me and I am nicker checking every 10 mins of so (sorry TMI) and so far so good.  The weekend was great I felt so confident - probably cos my DP was home and he is my stabiliser and keeps me sane. 

Mary: I dont know how you stay away from the HPT's!!  We are naughty though and probably make it worse for ourselves  ^police^

Baby: you are absolutely right - IVF IS TORTURE!  I have never done anything harder in my life than these two IVF cycles....please let this be my last  ^pray^

Sticky thoughts and baby dust to us all!!!! 

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts