Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls

Was just wanting some feeback on implantation spotting.  Is it possible to get a BFP without seeing any spotting?  Just a bit worried, as nearly 10 days after ET and haven't seen any yet.

Hope you're all OK and staying positive!

Satsuma

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Satsuma,

I too didn't have any spotting when I fell pregnant with my dd, so don't worry.  ;D

Gisella. xxx

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Guys,
I'm on DAY 12 and have had brown (old blood) spotting for 4 days, small amounts, still got mild af pains, back ache for 2 days and headachey too, but of course trying to be very positive for my two "sparklers"!!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

LOL
Saggy xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

Don't worry when i had my first ivf i didn't have any spotting at all but was pregnant.  This time i had brown spotting from day 7 after ET and have got a positive result.  I also didn't have any symptoms in the 2WW at all and thought that it had not worked so do not loose hope.  When i contacted the clinic they told me that it is very common to have brown spotting and then a positive pregnancy but it was the first time I had heard of anyone actually having the spotting.  So don't loose hope either way it can mean a BFP  ^goodluck^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.