Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Implantation

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SueL 
#1 ·
Hi Peter

I wonder if you can help, it's a generic question but I've surfed the web and information differs so I figured I'd ask our resident expert (never asked you anything before so it feels a bit weird!) ;D

What is the earliest day implantation can occur after egg collection (bearing in mind some people have different days of transfer, that's why I've used this wording)? I've read between 6 and 10 but can it be earlier or later?

What is the earliest day you can potentially spot?

I had collection on Wed 04.06 and transfer Sat 07.06 with 2 grade one, eight cell embryo's?

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Sue

#2 ·
SueL said:
Hi Peter

I wonder if you can help, it's a generic question but I've surfed the web and information differs so I figured I'd ask our resident expert (never asked you anything before so it feels a bit weird!) ;D

What is the earliest day implantation can occur after egg collection (bearing in mind some people have different days of transfer, that's why I've used this wording)? I've read between 6 and 10 but can it be earlier or later?

Day 4 would be the earliest and around day 8 (dificult to be precise here) would be the latest.

What is the earliest day you can potentially spot?

Spotting does not always happen and nothing should be read into spotting or not.

I had collection on Wed 04.06 and transfer Sat 07.06 with 2 grade one, eight cell embryo's?

Pretty impressive!

Peter

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Sue

#3 ·
Peter, just wanted to say thanks for replying!

Love Sue
xx

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.