Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have gone and got myself in a stuper (again),  we have had a BBQ this evening, just sausages and burgers.  We had pre cooked the sausages for about 10 mins in the oven as they were thick then they were on the BBQ for about 30-40 mins.  Just got myself in a flap as I had sausage there was no pink in it, but I decided on my other 2 sausages to cut them in half, and cooked them for a bit longer.  I am now panicked that the first sausage I had my not have been cooked throughly as my other 2 sausages were a different texture.  With the first sausage I ate (the one I am worried about) I did like I say cut in half before eating it, and saw no pink and it was grey.  I am really worried about toxoplasmosis.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
TQ.xx

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
TQ - didn't want to read and run.  Hope you are feeling better about your BBQ today.  I am sure your sausage was ok if it didn't have any pink in it hun, the 10 minutes in the oven will have given it a really good start and 30-40 mins on the barbecue should have given it plenty of time to cook through.

Some1

xx

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hiya,

It sounds like it had enough time to cook to me so hopefully you'll be fine.  Hope you are feeling better today,

Tracy xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts