Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies, i was just wanting to pop on and say hello. I'm looking for the other lovely ladies who i chatted with a while back before our thread was integrated with others. Mousky, marthakeity, AVH and anyone else if you are out there pop in and say hi.

Thinking of you all.

Emma xx

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Hiya

You are talking about the threads that had turned into chatter threads  and I think they decided to leave FF when I tried to merge together and  ask that they keep pg/tx chatter to a min  :-\
  I will try and find the old thread and see if any of them are still posting

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi Miss E,

I was on the inbetweenie thread (even though i'm no longer an inbetweenie).

Marta has posted asking if we can have our thread back so hopefully everyone can get back in touch soon.  I replied to her post to keep her at the top of the thread list.

Hope you are doing well and your upcoming tx is the one!  ^reiki^ 

Lmt x

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi ladies, I wondered where you had all got too!
I'm fine, although I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and I'm getting bored of eating to the clock and of brown food (sadly no chocolate BOO!) I'm at home enjoying the snow from a safe, and warm distance right now a mince pie and mulled wine would be nice....!!!! ;D
LMT your 2 are looking gorgeous!
MissE How are things going with you? Are you doing another cycle at the moment?
Everyone else hope you're all ok.
^cold^ ^cold^ ^cold^

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi ladies, thank you for replying. Was beginning to miss you all.

Imt hi huni, your 2 are gorgeous, i hope everything is going well for you. :)  I was talking to marta the other day and we have been trying to get the gang back together.

AVH glad everything is going ok but what a nightmare being diagnosed with gestational diabetes. You poor thing. I think when baba arrives you will have to indulge yourself. :)  Wish i was at home, unfortunately i had to come into work through the snow.

I am about to embark on my second FET, so nervous. Started hrt last week so have a scan on tuesday and then if all goes to plan FET is 10th Dec. My OTD is then christmas eve. Hoping i get the best christmas pressie ever.

Emma xx

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Here you are!

Lmt - I love your boys! How are you all doing?  :-*

AVH - I was wondering if you've had your baby already?  :-*

Emma - great idea to start this thread. I hope we don't get moved! :-*

Not much to report on my side. We're on a semi break after 2 BFNs and are preparing to go to Rio for the holidays  :)

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi ladies, hope you are all well.

Mousky you always seem to be off to glamorous places. Hope you enjoy your holidays. It is always good to have a wee break and treat yourself before starting this madness again. :)

AVH and Imt hope you ladies are well. :)

Marta if you are out there how are you doing huni? ^hugme^

Not much to report with me at the mo, just plodding along on the hrt. Hoping my scan on tuesday shows my lining is behaving itself.

Emma xx

·
Registered
359 Posts
MissE I hope you get that christmas present you so deserve hun, I hope the HRT isn't making you feel all emotional, it made me feel like that to the point where DH would come home from work to find me crying in the kitchen for no reason at all ^idiot^
Mousky- I'm glad you're taking some time out, you've had a rough year hun and I'm sure Rio will do you the world of good...sunshine and perhaps a light swim??? :)
Marta- I hoep everything is ok with you.
AFM- not much else to report other than the snow is gone YAY!!! (was beginning to get cabin fever ;D )
Hope you all have lovely weekends!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi ladies, hope you are all ok.

AVH glad your snow is away and you can get out and about. The snow here is awful, 5-6 inches in depth. Would really love to go out and build a snowman though. ;D

Mousky hope you are ok huni. When are you heading off to Rio?

Marta hope you are ok huni.

Imt how are things with you and the boys?

Well i had my scan today, lining is behaving so we are all set for ET on friday. Hoping my embies survive the thaw. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sending you all big hugs.

Emma xx

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Emma -  ;D ;D  Believe me it's not that glamorous! I'm just going home for the holidays  ::)  We're leaving on Sunday. I'm so glad to hear all is going well with your lining! I know FET is supposedly easier than a fresh cycle but I must say I almost collapsed waiting for our embryos to thaw last October. I mean, after losing all our 3 embies in September I was really, really nervous and would just have prefered having a few more ECs  ^idiot^ ;D  Anyway, I have everything crossed for you, really  ^pray^  this is the one - or ones? How many are you having?  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

AVH - You must be so big by now! Are you all set for the arrival?  :)

Well, I got some more disappointing results on my immune retests. Dr G isn't too impressed but I'm quiet worried and getting poorer and poorer paying for all this tx. I can't complain much because we do have many things refunded by our insurance but dear lord € 1000 for 2 injections?  :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Emma- good luck for tomorrow hun I'll keep toes and eyes crossed (people at work think I'm odd anyway ;D ) Let us know how you get on ^reiki^
Mousky-  :eek: that's some serious money! I really hope that after all this you come bouncing back from sunny Rio! Yes I'm pretty massive, the random ladies in the street are shocked to know I still have 7 weeks left and that there is only one, and someone at work said walking round me was like going round a roundabout (rude but sadly true ;D )
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! ^hugme^  everyone.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi ladies,

Our snow is awful too, not been out or had any visitors for a week and am going crazy!!!

Mousky - keep your chin up hun  ^hugme^

Miss E - Good luck for Friday, hope all goes well  ^reiki^

AVH - Not long to go now! And dont listen to peoples comments on your bump - I'm sure it is big and beautiful!

AFM I'm doing fine & the boys are doing well, getting big.  Still have xmas shopping to finish but no idea when i'm supposed to find the time! Is everyone else organised?

Lmt x

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
AVH - sorry but I had to  ;D ;D  Is he/she a big baby?  :) :-*

Lmt - the snow is gone from Brussels but I've been to my other doctor yesterday and was impressed with the amount of ice we still have in the southwest of the country  :eek:  Well, we had a Xmas preview with DH's family last Sunday when they celebrate St Nicholas eve  :)  We had a secret santa and it was alright. I only need to wrap some of the gifts we're taking to Rio and finish up the very few cards we're sending this year  ::)  Are you staying home with your boys this Xmas? It must be difficult to move around with two babies in this weather  :-\

Emma - ^fingerscrossed^  :-*

ps. where's Marta?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi ladies, hope you are all well.

Imt glad the boys are doing well. It must be difficult trying to get all your shoping done with 2 little ones in this weather. Thank goodness the snow has melted.

AVH dont you listen to peoples comments huni, i'm sure your bump is lovely. :)

Mousky that is such a huge amount of money :eek: . Hope you come back from Rio feeling ready to battle on. ^hugme^

I had pm'd marta but i might send her another message to make sure she is ok.

Well ladies, i am now officially on the 2ww. Had et today, thawed 6 embies and got 2 grade A 2 cell embies put back. Home now and DH is fussing round me ::) . Dont think it is me he is worried about at all. ;D ;D

Chat later.

Emma xx

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi ladies,

Mousky thanks huni. Day 3 so far, feeling not too bad at the mo but ask me again in a week and i might be tearing my hair out by then. ^idiot^  Hope you got to Rio safely.

AVH when is your due date huni? Have a relaxing christmas cos shortly you will be so busy with a little one to look after. :)

Imt i'm sure this christmas will be lovely for you having the 2 boys. I'm sure you are really excited. :)

Marta huni thinking of you. ^hugme^

Emma xx

·
Registered
359 Posts
Afternoon ladies!
MissE sending you some PMA  ^reiki^  and I'm  ^pray^  that you get the best Christmas present this year
Mousky- yes he's huge above the 9oth centile (neither DH or myself were/are particularly big but would seem LO not listening to us ;D )
LMT- I hope you're managing to get things done, must be a very exciting Christmas for you this year!
Marta- I hope you're OK hun and that Reprofit (?I think that's where you were going) is going well.

AFM- I have done some ironing (ooh the excitement), and this evening I have my work christmas do which I am hoping to escape from early....

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi ladies hope you are all well.

AVH glad to hear the little one is thriving, dear love you though when it comes to delivery if he is big and you are only little. Wont be long huni, i'm sure you are getting really excited now. :)

Mousky hope you are having a lovely time. :)

Imt how are you and the boys. Hope you have had some time to get things organised for christmas. :)

Marta thinking of you hun. ^hugme^

Well only 5 days left til test day. Not sure how i am feeling right now. Must keep up the PMA.

Chat later.

Emma xx

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Emma, just a quick one to say keep that PMA going only 3 days now ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yippeee! I have found you. You tried to hide, but I have found you! ;D
Sorry I didn't reply to you Emma, I haven't been on FF for ages. I'm such an in-betweenie it's ridiculous. I can't believe you are about to test! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Mousky how are you? Are you planning to go back to, was it Belgium, for treatment, or waint until you are in Brazil?

Lmt lovely to hear from you. How are you getting on with the boys? Are you still in shock! ;D

I had a bit of a nightmare trying to get ready for the donor FET in CZ. I started bleeding a few days before I was due to fly over. Lucky really because I wouldn't have been able to fly with the snow. I still haven't had AF since stopping the tablets so that's a 41 day cycle. New record for me, not one I wanted to break particularly ::) .

AVH what a nightmare about the GD. I know you will be a good girl and stay away from those lovely Christmas treats that you love. Just put them in a cupboard until the day baby AVH comes along, you will need them! ;D

L

1 - 20 of 245 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.