Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there,

im not sure if this is the right thread im on, but ill ask anyway and maybe you could point me in right direction! i am currently on 2ww of second assisted iui, but when i went for scan the day after transfer they advised that the scan was inconclusive as follicles where still there and bigger than they where at last scan before iui!!

but nurse said going by the fluid that was there this would suggest ovulaion has occurred but she did not want to risk doing a second iui so just to wait and see!!

now im totally paranoid incase i have not ovulated and iui was done to early!

im so confused can you help me with this? :-\

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Lindap

I set you up your own thread hun  ;)

Emma  :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS HUNNIE  :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Sorry this isn't going to be much help but I think you should phone your clinic and ask to talk to one of the doctors so they can clarify exactly what has happened they should have taken cloods which would have been able to tell if you had ovulated or not. 

I hope it works out for you

sarah xx

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Remember the little swimmers will hang aroung for a few days so even if you hadn't ovulated then it would still catch any eggs that came a day or so later.

Try not to worry

Sam

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi saze1982,

this was the doctor that told me this they havent done any bloods on either of iuis dont know if this may be due to being nhs funded, might be cutting corners as i know of people how have had this done privately and had bloods done!! strange!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi samper,

never thought to put both replys on same post can be quite thick sometimes! 
but anyway that another thing that scares me as the swimmers only last upto 6 hours after being washed!

im trying not to think about it too much and hopefully nature will do its thing and im just being paranoid only another 10 days to wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts