Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies

I think most of my questions have been answered through reading back on posts  ;)

However;

can toddlers i.e 16 months old eat cook eggs? There is always mixed comments on this  :-\

My main concern is my daughters sleeping pattern which is "killing me" She goes down about 7pm quite happily with exception to a few moans  ::) however the last 6 weeks or so she is waking up from 5-5.30am every morning. i have tried everything;

More food
Going to bed later
Ignoring her
Toys in her cot to play with..... everything......and she is so full of beans. I am really trying to get it to a more acceptable time say 7am ish??? Although i appreciate it wont always be as cut and dried as this.

Any ideas?  ^pray^ ^eyes^ ^bigbad^ ^idiot^

Also, when is the best time to more them into a bed... she currently has a cot bed but is so active I am "holding" back on taking the cot part away in that I know she will be up and down like a YO YO  BUt i am planning on putting a stair gate at the entrance of her bedroom door  :-[ ;)

Any input would be much appreciated

thanks ladies

:-* :)

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Hi Cheesyb,

How are you getting on with you little one??

Luv V xx

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply.

:-\ not too bad, each morning or middle of the night I should say if different  ::) although now she goes CRAZY if i try and brush her teeth, i suspect part is teething but it is becoming battle of two wills and I feel I cant push it as she gets so upset i dont want her to be scared of it aswell  :-\ ^eyes^

Any magic ideas  ^pray^

love
cheesyb
xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.