Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

As you know, our Fertility Nurse Sarah has been with us for some time.

For contractual/work reasons the true identity of Sarah has been kept secret and I am now happy to reveal that Sarah - is in fact Senior Sister Ruth Pellow from Bart’s Fertility clinic in London.

Ruth is now leaving our shores to have a fantastic career within a fertility clinic in Marbella Spain.

Ruth’s focus will be to assist UK couples in a UK/SPAIN egg donation programme. So should you be thinking about going to Spain for egg donation – then Ruth is the person to contact ;)

Ruth has kindly agreed to carry on working with us here at Fertility Friends - so you need not worry :)

The whole FF team would like to take this opportunity to wish Ruth all the best in her new job and also to offer our assistance in helping her get to know the Spanish lifestyle (ie: eating and drinking till the late hours – sleeping in the afternoons, chilling out on beaches etc…)

All the best hun!

Kind Regards,
Tony, Mel – Jessica and the rest of the Fertility Friends team.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. Ruths website will be up shortly! stay tuned ;)

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Ruth/Sarah

Will miss you at Barts but all the very best in your new venture ^sunny^

Loadsa Love
Jax n Mark
xxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Wishing you all the luck in the world with this new move, you have been a tower of support for us all, we love ya !!

Candy x

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Ruth

What an exciting move! Best of luck to you, I'm sure you will be a great support to those seeking treatment in Spain.

Best wishes

Allie K

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Ruth

Best of luck in your new venture

I hope that you enjoy ur new sunny climates

Also thanks so much for all the help and support that you have given to all us ladies here at fertility friends

safe journeys

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Ruth/Sarah

I haven't posted on the Nurses board yet ??? but just wanted to wish you all the very best!

Odie
xxx

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Hiya Ruth/Sarah

just like to say thanks for your help when i have posted

Love Mini xx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hiya Ruth

You know i am gonna miss you at Barts. Really wish you well in your new life in Spain.

Love Kimx x x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Ruth

Lots of luck x x x

Laine

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Dear Ruth

Best of luck with your new venture in Spain ;D

Thanks for all your hard work here on the boards. So pleased you are still going to be helping out.

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Ruth

Just wanted to say thank you for answering my posts.

Good luck in spain :)

Natalie xx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Ruth
Just popped in to wish you luck in your move and new job ;D

Also to thankyou so much for everything you have done for FF , you are a true asset to us all

so...........................................THANKYOU ..........................................

Love Jo
x x x

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
hi ruth

i have only posted on ask a nurse once however this is because other people have always asked you the questions first and you have always given a full info which has always helped me

goood luck in your new job and life in spain

thanks and best wishes

Luv
Mez
xoxoxoxox

1 - 16 of 16 Posts