Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi . :).!! I'm Jo 37, yrs old, been married for 4 years, been trying to concieve since then :(. My first clomid was 2002 and didn't work..! We were depressed, but still not giving up hope. My husband had his sperm check, and the doctor said he had enough for me to concieve, and he put me on clomid for 6 months, it's my 5th month now and our finger's cross. But the previous months was very hard, everytime I ovulate (if ever I was,) I felt a cramp all over my tummy & back. I ask our doctor about it & he said it's normal & there's no harm to intercourse. I'm on Day 13, & fingers crossed!!
By the way, I have a 16 year old daughter from my first marriage.. am I greedy to want more? :-[

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Jo and welcome to ff - you are not at all greedy to want more :)  I have a son from a previous relationship but desperately want a baby with my new partner - its natural.

Good Luck xx

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi.. Lizzy thanks for the site, i'm in clomid girls, some of the infos are really helpful..
Hi.. Jennifer31.. thanks for the support, we're still trying tho no luck YET.. 5th cycle at the mo..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.