Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

i am new to this site but came across it a few days ago and was releived to find so many peole in the same boat as my husband and i to talk to. 

we have been on a long journey try for a baby for the past 6 years! 

we recently had our first ICSI treatment and all went well - we had 14 fertilised eggs which was amazing!  i found out last week when i did a PGtest that i was not pregnant and my heart sank.  its hard to think and get on with anything else when all you want is your own family.  so imagine my joy when i found this site i can finally talk to other couples in the same boat which is a great relief. 

we are going to have a FET in the next month - so fingers crossed. 

speak to you all soon.   would be nice to hear from anyone who is in the same boat i live in wales.

·
Registered
97 Posts
^hello^ ^wave^Babyblues and welcome to FF!

I too am in the same boat as you, my first ICSI failed and I am having my FET tomorrow.

I'm sure you will find this site as helpful and supportive as I have done, and am sure you will make many friends along the way....it just helps that we all know exactly what youre going through!

There is a thread for people doing FET, why dont you have a look on there

Anyway, if you need help or advice with anything or want to chat you can IM me.

^goodluck^ for your FET hun

Love

Julia x x x

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Babyblues, I joined today so we can find our way round the site together - can't seem to get on live chat - will have to investigate further!

Sorry to hear your news, you had a fantastic amount of eggs so fingers crossed that next time will be a success.

I am on my third ICSI attempt.  This is last try as can't go on forever, apart from the cost, the emotional side is pretty grim.  I have just had ET on Tuesday, only had one egg removed last Saturday, got the phone call Sunday am to say it (keep wanting to say "he" but feel silly) had fertilised, went in Tues it had only divided twice.  Trying to be positive / optimistic and all those words everyone around me wants me to use!

Taking time off work as last two goes went straight back - different clinics - different ideas.  Got test on 30th!!! such a long wait - seems like a lifetime - daytime telly is getting a bit dull - but hey I could end up becoming an antiques dealer or property developer!!!

Good luck next month
Donna

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank for you kind words both and goodluck DoonaDC with the results of the 30th i will keep everything cross for you.  :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.