Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG!!!!!!!!! 

What a day! After our planning meeting we had a quick lunch before rushing off to meet our son for the first time. We weren't really sure what to expect but he was really chatty and played for ages. The visit was only supposed to last 2 hours and we finally left after 3.5 hours. He shared his grapes with us and we looked at our book again. We took him a Winnie The Pooh which he absolutely loved. After a long day for us all we had hugs and he held my hand and walked up the lane to the car. We have loads of photos already from today.

We have a really busy couple of weeks ahead but I will pop on and update you as I can.  Can't wait for tomorrow to see him again!

Love
OT x

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Sounds fantastic. ;D

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Love
Andrea
x

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hello OT

what a wonderful post!! I'm so pleased for you - and very excited!!  ;D ;D ;D

like Andrea says Enjoy!!

love
T
xxx

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi old timer,

What a lovely day you have had!

So pleased for you and you sound so happy how old is your son? he sounds lovely!

Enjoy the rest of your intros :)

Love

Dawny

xxx

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
aw OT sounds like a fab day..its soooo special meeting our little ones for the first time.hope the rest of the intros go well :)

kj x

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sounds like a fantastic day. Looking forward to hereing more wonderful stories.
Sarah

·
Registered
74 Posts
OT,

Bet you haven'e been able to wipe the  ;D off your face!!!!  Congratulations, enjoy these precious few weeks, before you know it you will all be a proper family  :) :)  Look forward to reading your updates.

Coops
xx

·
Registered
618 Posts
FANTASTIC!!!! Keep us up to date (if you have the time).

Love
WelshyXXXXXXX

·
Registered
244 Posts
OT

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased for you what awonderful day........i remember how very special that first meeting is and it only gets better!!!

Love to you all
HHH ^rainbow^

·
Registered
806 Posts
Congratulations OT! What a wonderful day, am soooo pleased for you! Enjoy every moment of being a mummy!

[fly] ;D ^clapping^ ^cloud9^ ^clapping^ ^cloud9^ ^clapping^ ^cloud9^ ^clapping^ ^cloud9^ ;D [/fly]

Lots of love
Sarah
xxx

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hello Mummy,

I hope you are having another fab day with your little man. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

PBMx

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hello

The first day is special and the start of all your treasured memories.  Hope you both enjoy the rest of your intros.  :) :)

Love Lynn xx

·
Registered
251 Posts
OT

Congratulations.  It sounds like you had a wonderful time.  Good luck for the rest of the intros.  Hope they are not too long as they are exhausting so get as much sleep as you can.  It will not be long before you bring your little man home.

Tracey x

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
This is the beginning of the rest of your life together, continue to enjoy every moment.

Congratulations

love
Cindy

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi ladies

Thanks for the messages, they have made me well up!  My emotions are all over the place at the moment......

We had another fab day today though Bobby is starting to work out Daddy is softer than Mummy!  He also hasn't really had much of a father figure in his life so is enjoying a bit of male attention.  The only bad bit today was it didn't stop raining all day and being stuck in the FCs house was a bit hard.  Just before we went home Bobby got upset and started crying but he came to me for a cuddle and let me comfort him which was lovely but also hard as I was ready to burst into tears because he was upset.  In the end though he brightened up and waved goodbye to us for as long as he could see us. 

Off to bed now, morning routine tomorrow and all day with him, hopefully we will get to go out somewhere.

Love
OT x

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Hi OT

DD got me on day 3 of intros as she said while packing up some toys for us to take home for her " FC i am going home with mummy now" and both FC and i had to explain she wasnt and she got so upset- when i got in the car i  :'( as my baby was upset!

Intros are soooooooo emotional for everyone!

Oh and my DH is softer then me as the way i look at it is i have them all day so need to be a tad firmer with them as if i wasnt i dont think we would get out of the house before midday most days! where as DH only has time with them in the evenings and weekends

xxx

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
I sympathise OT, we had a visit like that today too..stuck inside..theres only so much playing on the floor in one room you can do ::)..grrr at the weather ^bigbad^ luckily littlie had a ball playing with all the different toys on offer so at least she was easily amused..i took a wiggles DVD in case  ;) baby bro was also quite chilled out, it was just me and dh feeling a bit aaaargh..wse like to be outside alot, being stuck in doesnt do it for us ;D

lovely ds wanted a cuddle from you :)

hope tomoz goes well
kj x

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
OT - sounds like all is as wonderful as you'd hoped.  Thanks for sharing your lovely stories.  Not long until you can bring him home and 2 become 3  :) :-*

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Oh this is great to read, Old timer everything sounds fab.

I think i will be the softer one of the two us too, although when i put my deep voice on it ssems to stop most kids in there tracks when they are naughty, lol.

We are both dreaming of theses days already.

Great stuff

Cheese

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thats such lovely news. xxx ^hugme^

1 - 20 of 33 Posts