Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just got my day 23 progesterone results and thay were lower than I had expectedThey were 41.5. Last months levels were 47 so I was increased to 150 mgs clomid this cycle.

Surprised that they did not increase with the increased dose. Was wopndering if you had ever heard of anyone falling pregnant with these levels of progesterone? I have been told that over 30 is okay but was also told that docs would be hoping for over 60.

I guess I am looking for some little ray of hope as I am day 27 today. Was not going to bother testing as results were not as good so thought what is the point? Also feel like af is lurking. Anyway sorry for rambling. Thanks for any opinions.

Love Johannna xx

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Progesterone levels will alter each month and it is no reflection on your ability to get pregnant. A level over 30 is fine and your level is only a little lower than last month so do not be too upset. All is well at this point. Af can seem to be lurking even when you are pregnant so again hang on in there.

Ruth

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Ruth for your reply.

That is reassuring to hear as I was sure it was a bad result. Will have to wait and see though i dont think I will be waiting too long. DAY28 today and decided not to test as I cant face it. Anyway thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts