Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I,m due to test on saturday 28th May,is anyone else due to test then?

^BFP^ Wishes For Everyone  :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hi Nikki,

Im not due to test on the 28th but the 3rd!  Good luck for the 28th hope its a  ^BFP^ for you.  Let me know how you get on.

Joanne

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Joanne,

:)Thanks,keeping everything crossed for a  ^BFP^ ^goodluck^ to you for the 3rd,i wish you all the luck in the world and you you get a  ^BFP^

^Cuddle^

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Lizzy  ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Nickki
i'm due to test on the 27th! but i'm not sure i can wait till then!
i went out and bought some first response tests today but i,m
going to try and hang on until tue before i use them.
I've had no cramps or bleeding, in fact no symptoms except
painful boobs. have you had any signs?
good luck for the 28th

rookie x

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi ya I am due to test around 28th.... Had E/C on the 11th and E/T on the 15th so i think it should be then. Have really sore boobs too....and feeling a little sickie in the day which is a bad sign for me  :'( I get that sometimes a week before AF.....too early for preg signs, so i do not feel very  ^reiki^

Best of luck.....i am crapping it  at the mo
love Jelly xxx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Rookie,

No,i havent got any real symptons,after ec i had every sympton possible,bloated stomach,cramps,constipation...but now i think everythings settling down and i,ve gone from having loads of symptons to having nothing,dont know if this is a good or a bad sign.

I know what you mean about being desperate to test,i done a test yesterday which was crazy as i knew it was way too early,and it was an old one that i had in the bathroom cabinet (a cheap one at that) and i got a negative but i was expecting it as i,m still 7 days off my test date,so way too early,just couldent help myself  ::)

I hope we all get  ^BFP^

^2ww^ is killing me lol.

Love Nickki
xx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Jelly,

I had my ec on the 12th and et on the 14th,a day either side of you ,lets hope we all get  ^BFP^.

Your symptons could be the effects of the drugs and the progesterone,i had all of the symptons in the days after ec,now i,ve not realy got any apart from the odd cramps and twinges,althought and i dont know if it,s connected or not but i,ve been having some realy strong vivid dreams since ec, ::)

Best Of Luck Hun,

Love Nickki
xx

·
Registered
238 Posts
not looking good for me nickki
got browny red yuck this morning......think it is all over for me!!!!
feel so down!!
just wanted to wish you good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^
love Jelly xxx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Jelly,

I,m so sorry to hear that hun  :(.

I,ve heard that some people get an implantation bleed,could it be that? or is it definetly a sign af is due.

I dont ovulate on my own so dont have periods either ,so i cant even relate any symptons as it,s so long since i,ve had one (14 years in fact),the only ones i have are the ones to say my treatments been unsuccesfull..after stimming.

I,m keeping everything crossed for you,if af doesent come in full, you should still test.

If you want to chat you can pm or email me.

Take Care Hun

Love Nickki
xx

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hiya

I am due to test on 28th as well. But I'm very unhopeful as I've had cramps for the last couple of days and a little bleeding.  :( This is my third go so I'm very down, but hey maybe I'm just not being positive enough!

Good luck to you though (and everyone else!)
Lisa

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi,

I was due to test officially on Thurs but I gave in this morning,(11dp,fet) and it was -ve, :( could it be too early as my period isn't due untill tomorrow?

Clutching at straws and climbing the walls.

poppins x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.