Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 623 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Ruby
Sorry your not feeling well. Get lots of vitamin c from natural sources that should help xxx
Best of luck with your scan. Hope all goes well. Mine seems to be forever off

Kathryn
How are you today? No more bruising I hope x

·
Registered
211 Posts
No doc reckons it was an allergic reaction as it wasn't bruises it was discolouration, its going now, how is everyone else sorry u feel ill ruby I just got over my cold its awful, abc hope your feeling better today x

·
Registered
559 Posts
Kathryn - Good news about your legs. x

Hope everyone else is doing ok. x

AFM - Been feeling pretty low all day but I'm starting to get my practical head on again and think about the next steps. I'm probably going to sound mad but I'm partly considering doing another IUI (self funded) before my funded IVF starts in January, just because I can't stand the idea of waiting and, if there's any chance I could get pregnant quicker and with the much less invasive treatment then I want to take it. Maybe that would just be throwing money away though! Hmm, don't know. x

·
Registered
211 Posts
If it feels right abc then do it, I'm sure you know your own mind and body and there cant be any harm trying whilst your waiting, whatever you decide u know u can rely on us for support I know from experience you do whatever u can to get through and having another shot at iui will not only give you something to focus on but might end up actually surprising you xx

·
Registered
477 Posts
Abc. I totally agree with Kathryn. You just have to do what you feel most comfortable with and if your secure in your heart that you are doing the right thing you will be calm and collected throughout x

Kathryn
Glad to hear the bruises/ discolouration is better. Do they know what you might have reacted too?

AFM
Think that the 3ww is worse than the 2ww. Managed to get my pessary prescription from my GP. He has been really supportive and was delighted when I told him the news. He has also extended my sick note until 5 th December. Which I was really pleased about my job is quite stressful and very long hours and even though it probably won't make a difference either way, I want to give this the best chance I can.

Was just having a niggle with my scan date though ( hope you don't think I am being insensitive chatting about stuff) please let me know and will confine my chatter to the other boards x
Was just wondering as it will only be 37 days after conception and feel it might be too early for a scan.....

·
Registered
644 Posts
Susie when's your scan?? Mfs seem to do them 3 weeks after otd which should make you at least 7 weeks??

I had a scan two weeks ago when I was just over 5 weeks and saw sac and yolk. You should see heartbeat and a jumping bean at your scan. And I agree. 3ww is just as stressful xxx

·
Registered
211 Posts
Susie, its a pregnancy confirming scan it won't tell you loads just see the yolk sac and see if there is more than one bambino lol, they have no idea they are assuming it was something in my new jeans as it was only in my legs, glad its gone, so do u have to get your pessaries from go after 2ww? My otd seems to be taking forever to roll round x

·
Registered
477 Posts
My scan is 2nd December which is just short of 3 weeks from now! In fact oh my goodness two week on Friday! How do they date it? Is it from last period? Just don't want to be expecting to see a heartbeat and then not. Think I would be more nervous about that.

I managed to get pessaries from GP as then not paying as much but Mfs will give you a prescription if your GP won't do it  Have u tested again Kathryn?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah this morning lines are practically the same colour still not getting excited but its hard x

·
Registered
644 Posts
Kathryn they date from your last period or in our case two weeks befor EC. You should be 7+ weeks so should see a heartbeat. Sharon said it's to see how many, heart beat, size (so they can give you EDD) and to check it's in right position and not ectopic!

I too got pessaries and oestrogen from GP but it was a battle!!!
Xxx

·
Registered
477 Posts
Oh Kathryn not long now and that's Sounding very promising x
I'll do the excited  bit for you for the time being xxxx  ;D

·
Registered
644 Posts
Sorry ^ ^ Susie!!!!!

Congrats Kathryn. Very exciting xxxx

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thanks Ruby.  Xxxx

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks guys  ;D  ;D gosh its so hard to not get excited but I'm already past the point where I bled last time and its been just over two weeks since my last injection so I'm just keeping fingers crossed for sticky beans its so surreal its been a decade of trying to get here x

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi Suzie I had ny first scan at just over 7 weeks it's to check the heartbeat which u can see and how many. I got called back as one of my twins was a bit small at the time.

RR you feeling any better? I've been full of a cold too xx

Kathryn looking promising fingers crossed XXXX

Abc so sorry Hun and as I well know you have to do what feels right for you x

Lisa how lovely to see you back I've been thinking about you. Glad u had good hols xxx

Hi to everyone else xxxx

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thanks eyeore. Just getting a bit confused with how they are dating things. From my recogning then I should be 7 week 2 days at scan. Do you think that's right?

EC was 26th oct.

Thanks to everyone x

·
Registered
121 Posts
It confused me too. By the time they do your EC you are considered two weeks pregnant so yes you would be 7 weeks 2 days. Then you have your dating scan at 12 weeks and they confuse you even more xx

·
Registered
983 Posts
Thank you RR and Eyeore! Its nice to be back! Think I might start another diary today too, really helped last time!

All the talk of the scans is so exciting! ;D Cant wait to get back on it now! x

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome back lisax third time definately lucky keeping everything crossed for everyone starting journeys at all stages, quick question y do I look 3months so early? Is it normal x

1 - 20 of 623 Posts