Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this as only just joined and trying to find my way around!

I've got PCOS and conceived our daughter on second cycle of Clomid. She is now almost 2 and we're ready to try again. I've completed all the necessary bloodtests (pointless in my case - day 21 test when my cycles are up to 8mths long?!) and we've got a doctors appointment to discuss the results in a week or two. My GP already said she would refer us again to the ACU then.

So is anyone else waiting for their referral too? I'm trying to lose weight in the meantime and also giving Agnust Castus a go to try and shorten my cycles. Would be good to talk to others at a similar stage.. x

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey,

im ttc my second baby after having my little boy who was conceived with icsi treatment, we have decided we dont want to try icsi again and would like to try clomid for a while... i have had day 3 bloods and we are just waiting for my husbands SA results to see if we can actually go for the clomid rather than icsi again...so we are just playing a waiting game at the moment....

any luck for you as yet??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts