Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Hoping to find people in the Clitheroe area to hopefully speak to/ meet up with ;D. I would love people to get in touch!!! And would love to make some new friends!!!  ^hugme^

Thanks so much,
Roxy
XXX

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi Roxy  ;D

I live in Preston so literally only 15 mins away, let me know plans as I would love to meet up with fellow FF.

Debs69Marshy
xx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Debs,

Thanks for replying!! Let me know what days/nites are best for you to meet up.  Do you know where the Boddington Arms is? Opposite British Aerospace.  That could be a good half way point, or if you have somewhere else in mind that would be ok to.

I just want to chat to people going through this, as all the people I am around either have babies or are blissfully happy trying.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Roxy

XXX

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hi Roxy,

I am from clitheroe! Whereabouts do you live?? I too would love to meet up with someone and chat! Would be good to get to know someone else who is going through the same. Look forward to hearing from you x

Vicki

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hi Ladies

I am originally from Whalley but now live in Blackburn with DP, so not far from you all at all.

Would love to meet up too, just let me know when/ where.

Deb69Marshy - I speak to you on the other thread too :)

Roxy19 - I know what you mean about others being blissfully happy trying or have hoards of them already - I too am surrounded by that at home, work and friends.  It can be very difficult can't it.

Hope to hear from all soon and meet.

love and babydust to all  ^fairydust^

Nicky xx

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Vicky!  :)

I live on Waterloo Road, near Perry's and Tesco. Where are you?  Cant believe someone is in Clitheroe!!!  ^hugme^
PM me if you want, and we can chat that way and then meet? Xxx

Hi Nicky!  :)

Thanks for getting in touch!! I would love to arrange a meeting with everyone its just what everyone needs I think going through this! ^hugme^ PM if you want and then we can sort dates/times e.t.c I am not great at this posting lark LOL!! X

Love Roxy

XXXX

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Ladies

I live in Preston and would like to chat to ladies in a similar situation!
It is so difficult when friends and family are all having babies around you.
I am at the end of my 3rd attempt at ICSI - test day tomorrow but no positive vibes.

Karen x

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Karen,

Sorry for long delay with the reply!! Not been on for a while.

PM me what days/times would be best to meet up. Preston is not to far, to arrange a meeting point.

Take care,
Roxy
x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.