Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,

I am starting a natural FET process and wondered if anyone else is or has?

I have been told i start ovulation tests twice a day on day 9 (day 3 today) and then it is just a simple transfer if my embryos survive.

It seems way too simple after the fresh cycle! I am also to have no pessaries! Not feeling very confident so any positive news would be good  :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hi Angel-

I have just finished a natural FET . Was scanned on day 10 to make sure there was a leading follie and that my lining was ok -Started LH sticks on day 10 - got my surge in morning of day 13 and my 1 frozen blast was transferred on day 5 after that . Am just waiting for my first pregnancy scan , very anxious that it is all going to go pear shaped given my history .
Know what you mean about no drugs - it feels all a bit weird . I have to give clexane and asprin because of a clotting problem ,but other than that

Good Luck

M x

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi M,

Thank you so much for your reply, you have been very helpful. I am being treated at the BCRM and they dont even scan either!  I have to do the OPK morning and night and then have the transfer which i think will be 3 days post surge as the embryos were frozen at 3 days old.

I am so sorry for everything you have been through and want to congratulate you on your pregnancy and wish you lots of luck  :)

xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts