Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suppose I know the answer to this question already, but could really do with some support and good advice.  2nd ICSI, AF pains and cramps for about a week.  OTD is tomorrow, so today am 12dp3dt.  On Sunday evening (10dp3dt) got light pink spotting once.  Yesterday got light brown spotting a few times, with a bit of CM.  Today it's heavier though  -  still pinky brown, still only on wiping (sorry tmi) but I'm scared this means it's all over again.  I'm on 3x400mg Cyclogest, which is I think just holding AF at bay. 

I know I won't know for sure until tomorrow, but I don't know how I'm going to get through the day.

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Hi hun

I got same over weekend and not due to test until thursday tested today, could nt bear it and got bfn, not saying yours is hun, mine was heavier.  Could test early to see hun, but could be late implantation bleed. xx

xx

·
Registered
312 Posts
Iya Ladies,

Isn't the 2ww just the worst thing ever................. ????

There are lots of ladies who have bled prior to test date and have still gone on to get their dream BFP.... and some even continue to bleed in the first trimester of their pregnancy, but it doesn't stop the worrying I'm sure.

I had the pinky/brown discharge when I wiped too and on that 2ww we got our first ever BFP and our gerogeous twin boys were 1 on the 19th May so let's hope that it's a dream come true test for you Sun.

Dolly, hope you are still taking whatever meds you are to take during your 2ww and that you will test again on OTD they give you a test date for a reason so let's hope that you have late implanters and that your BFN today changs to  BFP in the next couple of days.

Take Care Ladies

City Chic x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts