Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

is it possible to fall pg after a m/c b4 ur period

448 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  leigha 
#1 ·
Hi

can u help,i suffered a m/c 3 and half wks ago and not yet had a period but i have all of a sudden getting very sore boobs and tired alot,could this because my period might be due or is it possible to have fallen pg
any help would be appreciated
thanks leigh x

#2 ·
It could be either as it is possible to conceive again as you would have had a bleed with the misc and your next period wouldn't occur until you have ovulated again. I would wait a few more days and if still no af then consider testing but do remember the chances are small as your body normally needs longer to recover before falling pregnant again.

Ruth

#3 ·
thanks ruth for your reply,maybe am also wishful thinking. am quite scared of having my period again as i thought it wouldnt happen for a while, but i suppose it needs to happen so i can get started on clomid i was given
thanks again leigh x 

#4 ·
Hi
my neighbour m/c but as she was early on the dr didn't seem to do much about it.But the next few weeks she did start to show signs of pg and she tested +ve when she spoke to her dr he said she was more than likley carrying twins,she went for a scan and it showed to sacks one was empty and the other wasn't but the baby didn't have a very strong heartbeat and she later lost that one before she was 3 months pg.
good luck
bookworm

#5 ·
hi
    i got pregnant lastyear it was a natural conception just after going through ivf injections  3 days later i miscarried  which was december 12 i went back to my clinic on 22 january this year as my period was late all i was doing was crying my nurse put it down to what had happened she done a scan an pg test an i was pg again she done a scan every week as i was worried some thing was going to go wrong i have now got a baby boy who is 10 weeks old so it can happen and i wish you all the best                 
                                                    luv caz x

#6 ·
hi caz
thanks so much for your reply it is nice to hear promising results, (my fingers are crossed) but also not trying to get to hopeful just incase of dissappointment. am scared of doing a hpt incase its too early but also not knowing when my next monthly is isnt help me at the mo. ???
thanks for everyones reply.
love leighx

#7 ·
hi everyone
just done a hpt and found it was positive,my fiance and i are over the moon but both very scared aswell, i never ended up having a period afta my m/c and it all seems so surreal. iam nervous, frightened and so worried that it will happen again i already having a beautiful daughter nearly three so people tell me its rare to happen a second time and maybe it was my body just preparing itself for this one.  sorry for waffling on my head is all over the place at the mo, going to try and see docs in the morning.
any support or good advice would be great if anyone has felt the same.
Thank you all
leigh x ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^fairydust^

#8 ·
How wonderful !! I can understand your fears but try to be positive !! I wish you well.
Love t j x

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.