Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if this sounds daft but i'm trying to convince myself i'm NOT pregnant in an attempt to keeps my disappointment down (crazy, i know)

Been ttc for 3 years now and we are waiting for post coitial test in june and possible lap&de in aug.

I did a home ovulation test on the 11th april which showed a surge so got going with the  ^BMS^, late last week my boobs started hurting, feeling tender to touch like they're bruised. This does happen when i'm due AF but alot nearer the time (which would be around tuesday next week).

Anyway, early hours Sunday night I felt queezy abit like mild travel sickness but just though it was dodgy food. Monday I couldn't stand the thought of eating or drinking anything and by stomach now feels like i've go butterflies inside and slight cramping and although i do have a slightly improved appetite, the thought of some things makes me feel ill. I haven't actually vomited but i have gone right off chocolate which is really odd for me coz i could live on mars bars!!

My aunty knows my situation and straight away on monday asked if it was morning sickness to which i said no but when she asked me more questions she was implying it could be although she did think it was a little early.
I've not been sleeping great (which I'm putting down to worrying) but i am getting up in the night to wee which is new.

Basically, is it too early for these symptoms? Everything i've read says from around 6 weeks for sickness and the earliest i can do a home test is tomorrow which would put me at only around 3 1/2 weeks.

Has anyone else had symptoms early?
Feel free to tell me i'm an obsessed fool!!  ^idiot^

Thanks
Kat  ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi Kat,

on my last pregnancy I had a few symptoms early on, which I ignored due to the fact It didn't even occur to me that I could possible be pregnant! I was sniffing Buserelin for my second round of IVF!

I had terrible sore BB's which I only get like that when PG. I was weeing constantly, and had a very swollen belly.

When would AF be due is it tomorrow, if so a PG test with first morning urine should be you best bet.

Emma.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Emma,

AF due on tuesday so early tests may pick up something this weekend.
My boobs are really sore and my stomach feels a bit bloated which my aunty said she had with her twins but not with her solo baby or m/c and there is some other stuff going which could be pregnancy related or i could just be off colour!!

Fingers crossed,
Kat

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well fingers crossed, i hope your symptoms turn out to be a BFP for you.  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
520 Posts
Kat,

i knew at 24 hours after et that i was pregnant as had same symptoms as you, on previous tx I didn't have the nausea at all!

good luck

Emma

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

Everyone is different so its difficult to say.  I went off chocolate big style when I got my positive and can only handle it now in small amounts.

I also suffered alot of nausea.

^fingerscrossed^ for you

x x x x

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Could be hun, stranger things have happened... i'd wait until Tuesday to test, sorry....

Good luck  ^reiki^

Bev xx

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
My SIL starts being sick about 5 days after BMS when she is pg.

I on the other hand never have any symptoms.

Good luck for test day.

Jane
xxx

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
in all my 2WW I went of food - which is crazy for me as I love my grub.

Hope its a BFP for you

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all your replies.

Started AFon Saturday, 3 days early so BFN.

Still felt not right till wednesday so must have had a bug mixed with pre-AF symptoms.

Will plod on as usual!!!

^fairydust^

Good Luck everyone

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Sorry to hear that.  Take care,

Tracy xxx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts