Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^idiot^ hi,im currenyly on day 11 of my first cycle on clomid,have had few hot flushes feeling extra moody and very tired i no im ment to ovulate soon but iam worried that the clomid is"nt working, :(or may be worry for nothing,have"nt had any belly pain??am i going mad or is this what everyone worrys about!!

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi there

We all react differently to Clomid...some women get lots of side effects while others get hardly any (or none at all). The side effects for all of vary from person to person, month to month. I've not really suffered too badly at all thank god ! I do get bad ovulation pain but had that before Clomid so think Clomid just exacerbates it. For me, ovulation pain (including lower back pain) usually starts around CD13 & I ovulate CD14/15.

Try not to worry (easier said than done !!) that the Clomid's not working because you can't feel anything as I'm sure it's doing it's stuff ^afro^

Good luck & take care
Natasha :)

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
I ditto Natasha's excellent words. don't worry if you can't feel anything happening. Get plenty of  ^BMS^ in and good luck  ^reiki^ xxx

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hiya

Just thought I would add my tuppence worth.

I did 6 months of Clomid last year and am on month 4 of a 12 month course now.  In that time I have been on 50 and 100mg and have had NO side effects at all and NO ovulation pain.  Ok, so the 50mg didnt work but I finally got my day 21 test interpreted and my dose upped to 100mg.  The only thing I noticed was different (i have regular periods I just dont ovulate unmedicated) is that for a week before AF arrived I had bad cramps like I did when I was a teenager.  However, when I O'd last course I didnt have this sign at all!!

Your day 21 test will reassure you, if you havent o'd they will up the dose until you do.

Best of luck

Hugs
Witchie Poo Cat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.