Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I get antibiotics from Penny and have just had a tentative bfp (spotting and cramps too but I'm trying to stay hopeful  ^idiot^ ). I desperately need Penny to send me more ab's but when I emailed today for the first time ever I had no reply?? Easter's coming up too so deliveries will be effected - any info much appreciated xxx

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Rachel, have fingers crossed for you, if it comes to it, you could emails for a script and then get it made up by Fazeleys or Ali in Tamworth as they both take overseas script from Serum and will do next day delivery.
x

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks fraggles- and hi! Another lovely lady has given me Peny's mb number too so I'll try that tomorrow if my bfp is still around  ^pray^ xx

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Rachel

Penny was definitely there yesterday I had an appointment with her.  I'm sure she will get back to you toay if she has not already.

Congraulations on your BFP!

Cheers, Helen

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks clothcat - I've spoken to Penny now so feeling calmer!
I've made a ticker - very prematurely  - but I've always wanted one and this might be my only chance!! Felt I had to explain!!  ::) x

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Rachel - that is great news - on the Serum thread there have been a few bfns lately, so if you haven't already you should share your bfp there to boost the positivity.  As a general point, the Greeks do not necessarily celebrate Easter at the same time as us.  I remember having Easter at home when I was 16, then we flew to Greece, and we had Easter again after we got there!  B x

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi bangles- I'm not actually a Serum patient- Penny just prescribed me antibiotics when I did the hidden chlamydia test independently- my clinic know nothing about it! I found Peny to be so lovely and helpful when i contacted her. Thanks for the info  ^hugme^  xxx

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Oh I see - well congratulations all the same.  It's hard to believe when you first get that positive result isn't it!  Enjoy being in a daze for a while.  B x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts