Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ALL,,
im about to start my frozen cycle. i had a miscarriage last year. im on dyphaston at the moment to start a bleed. im on day 3 of my tablets, two more to go and then i have to wait for a bleed. on day one i will call the hspital and then i get the drugs...

the hosptial have two frozen egss? anyone in the same boat. i had ivf last year but miscarried and this is my 2nd attempt.

im in manchester, uk...
love,

babysmile.
x :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
ello babysmile.. i am in  a similar situation but one step ahead, we also had ivf last year and we aqre in the 2ww for our frozen fet cycle, we became pg after opur ivf but had a miscarriage also.
Hope your cycle goes well.
Ju x

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hay babysmile

Went for 1st IVF about 6 weeks ago and it failed...
Now going for Frozen cycle very soon.  Waiting for AF - should happen in this week.  Then on day five I have to start my medication.  Have 7 frozen (fragmented) embrios.

I will hold thumbs that it goes well.  Let know when u start.
Love
Zabka
XX

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi all ;D

thanks for the msgs of support, today is the last day for my duphaston which is hopefully going to start a bleed for me. then i will call the hosptial to get my scan and bloods.

its very worrying and i feel like a monster whilst im on these tablets. i just feel frumpy and awful...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ^idiot^

but im struggling on and the injections r stilll to come which i really hate ^reiki^ im terriefied of needles. oh well... anyone else nearly about to start their bleed for a frozen cycle...

pls pray for us and i will do the same..

all my freinds are having babies and its just awful but i saw my freinds 4d scan dvd the other day it was awesome and im just hoping wen i get pregnant that i will be able to enjoy a 4d scan too..

check out the website: www.babybond.com (it has a picture gallery which is awesome)...

love you all best wishes

babysmile
x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.