Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had 3 donor embryos grade 1 x8 cell put back on Sunday May 11th. 

I'd had lots of different symptoms from my usual - including HUGE, sore(.)(.), major tiredness, & cramping.

I stupidly did a "4 day early" HPT test on day 10 (Wednesday) & got a BFN (it says on the box only "51% accurate on day 10), then, later that afternoon got really bad cramping & some spotting.

I also had awful cramps & spotting again yesterday.  The spotting is much less today and fewer cramps.

Was this implantation or is it more likely to be the start of AF?

I hate this soooo much!  This is my first donor cycle & the clinic have had fantastic results and they've used this donor 5 times and had 4 pregnancies.

I know that no-one is going to really know the answer - just wondered if others had similar & got a BFP - or a BFN?!!

Thanks!

Jess xxx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Jess just thought i would share my experience with u , on my third cycle i tested day 10 & got a neg  :( then day 11 i had a brown bleed then day 12 i did another test & got my lovely positive  :)

I hope that helps abit but everyone is diffrent so i cant really say sorry  :(

Praying it works for u good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
740 Posts
I think you can definitely ignore the early BFN...just ignore it all together for the time being.

I would say that spotting and cramping are a good sign, but obviously it's all really just a guessing game until your official test day (and it doesn't really stop there).

I had cramping and a bit of bleeding and still got a BFP.

Fingers crossed for you
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^hugme^

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your wise words - we got a BFP on Sunday!! ;)

Still in shock at the moment & realise it's early days but it's our first one so really chuffed!

Jess xxx

·
Registered
387 Posts
Jess

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS hope everything works out for you x

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Tomsmummy,

Can't believe your little girl is so nearly 2!!

Hope you have a lovely time on her birthday (& she doesn't wake up too early!)

Love Jess xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts