Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting myself in a panic my partner is away working just now (offshore oil industry) and I am 33 wks pg with twins so panicking about early labour and him missing it.

The past few days I have had major movements all through the day really but at night time it is constant movements all the time, everyone says this is a good sign but I worry its becuase they are under stress or are getting into position for labour.

Is it normal for them to move so much

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
As they get bigger you will feel everything and I would think that movement is a good thing, If they were stressed then I would think you would feel less.  Try not to worry and look at it in a positive light.  you will know when you are going into labour hun. I would say they are prob a bit squashed ;D How long untill hubby gets back?

keep us informed

Rxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is away for 2 wks so will be home when im just over 34 wks, he had been off work for a month and thought if I do go to about 37 weeks thats already nearly 2 months with no pay.  No reason to suggest early labour but as the midwife says can change at any time.

I am not huge and uncomfy and had urine check today which showed a little bit of protein so they gave me anti biotics but that was just a precaution I think as I have had protein at every urine test and never given anything for it.  There is a problem with fog on the rig he is on so flights cancelled so just panicking incase the day I need him home the flights are cancelled, not got myself in such a panic that I will start labour but just trying to elminate most things that are worrying me  ^idiot^

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Hi Crazy,

When I was pregnant I felt movement all the time and that was just a singleton so I imagine you would feel more with twins anyway.  Midwife only ever seemed to think that amount of movement was good.  As for the movements getting ready for labour it certainly wasn't the case for me - even with all the movement I had to be induced at 42 weeks.

Sorry you are having so much worry  ^hugme^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts