Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
this is my 1st cycle of ivf so I don't know what to expect.I had e/c on 8th december and they got 11 eggs.Originally it was going to be cancelled because of over stimulating on menopur.They stopped the injections 4 days before e/c.Before e/c I had af pains and really thought I was going to come on.When I had e/t 10th december I still had these a/f symptoms.But also Ive hardly been able to move.I am so bloated and my back and stomach hurt.I have been drinking loads of fliuids water,milk etc and when I go to have a wee  I have to hold my stomach as it hurts and is so heavy.When I have my wee I try to hold it back as it is very painful.When Im in bed at night I cant sleep as no posistion is comfortable.Today I have also started feeling really nauseus.Sorry for going on but I wanted to mention everything as I am worried it is all over before its began.I am nervous having a poo sorry for tmi,as last night when I had one it gave me sharp pains in my stomach and I lost a bit of pink discharge.I know cylogest can give you af symptoms but I just wanted reassuring what with ohss as well I dont know what to look for.sorry for rambling.Hope you can help.
jane
xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Hiya Jane

I am not a nurse but noticed your post.  I cant advise you but if i were you and at all worried about OHSS i would phone the clinic, it is best for you to stay calm and stres free (ha easy said) during this time and one phone call could put your mind at rest.

Take care and i hope you feel better soon.

Clare
:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts