Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Thinking of switching clinics for our IVF tx - been looking at ISIS clinic in Nicosia as it looks v new and hi-tech.

PLEASE tell me if you have heard anything about the clinic/doctors...

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi wewantbaby.
I had my IVF in ISIS clinic and my twins are now 15 months old. Dr Mavrides is absolutely great and I highly reccomend him. I have never met Dr Fasouliotis but I have heard he is also a very good doc.
Whatever you would like to know just ask!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CONGRATULATIONS VENI!  ^daisy^

Is the clinic organised? or do you just feel like another number?

Thanks for your info xx

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hi,

We have been to ISIS twice and are going back for our final IVF attempt in the summer. We were so pleased with the treatment even though we didn't get the result we wanted. We certainly have never considered switching because Dr Mavrides and the staff have been so great. It is exactly as it looks on the website and we have had all our dealings by email.

Feel free to PM if you want any more info.

Sarah x

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi

We also had treatment at ISIS with Dr Fasouliotis, he and the clinic were excellent, friendly and helpful staff,
dr F is not great at getting back to emails tho, that was my only quibble, but if you leave a message with his receptionist, he always calls back same day albeit a bit late..... (he is so busy) 

feel free to PM me too

A x

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys

I'm with mavrides now. He seems v good. Can I ask where the EC and ET are done in the clinic???????/ Nervous about EC - does he put you under for it??? or are you awake?

does it hurt? :(

Also, does mavrides recommend to stay in bed for first days after ET??? What is his suggestion with work?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hi, we had donor ivf but I think ec and ET done in te same place. It's on the first floor, unfortunately yu go past the nursery but normally quiet. He told me to avoid getting too hot and no swimming but we were allowed to fly back home 2 days later. He justsaid to be sensible and take it easy.

Hope that helps x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts