Natasha x

·
Registered
981 Posts
Am I first???;D

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
A new thread already? Blimey can we gossip!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Just popping my head in so i don't loose you girls  :)

Cath~ How are you doing hunny??

Little mo~ Thanks ever so much for the ** messages  ^hugme^ Getting a little annoyed with the hosp as i called them yesterday and they said would phone me back last night as doc hadn't looked over results, Not surprisingly they didn't call back!! I'm sure they would of if there was a prob but it's not the point  :mad:

Sam xxx

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Hi all,

just popping on as in the middle of packing. we have ahuge case and i have filled 3/4 of it  ;D ;D ;D oops looks like dh will have to take a little less.

Shelley - lovely to see you today (a always) was good to have a gossip and a catch up.

Love to everyone else. Might not have to time to post b4 i go so love to all and i'll see you in a week.

Love Cleo xxxxxxx

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Cleo - have a fab holiday hunny......dont go flashing your (.)(.) while you're there  ;D ;D take care sweetie xxxxx

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Cleo - have a fab hol!!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Cleo - Have a great great holiday hun  :) :)  lots of love Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Have a fab time Cleo. Hope the marking doesn't take long and you can relax and enjoy yourself.

Anyone got anything exciting planned for the weekend? We have the in laws coming around Sunday but otherwise just catching up with jobs. Have managed to fit the kitchen doors today so pleased with that. Shame they're not all level but it would help if there was a straight line in the place  ;)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Evening everyone

Cleo - have a great holiday hun, relax and chill out  ^hugme^

Julia - it was good to see you today, thanks for the drink :) you really are blooming and look really well  ^hugme^

Cath - Hi hun, how are you doing?? I bet your kitchen looks great, you are always so busy!

Rivka - Glad that your ok, its good to hear from you. I hope your making the most of your Mum being about

PiePig - hope your ok and down regging is ok, not long now until the next scans, fingers crossed for you

Em - How did the doggie hunting go? Is B home for half term now??

SamM - what tests have you had done hun? I hope your ok and you hear from the hospital soon

Lisa - looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow night  ^hugme^

We have got a good weekend planned. We are taking Cropi over to Friday Woods tomorrow, never been over there before, even had to Google where it was  ;D ;D Its meant to be good riding over there and Si is coming on his bike so I'm looking forward to that. We are seeing Lisa and Steve tomorrow night and then on Monday I'm meeting a friend for a ride, whether permitting  ::) I hope that your all ok and got a nice weekend planned too.

Have a good one

Lots of Love

Tricksy xxx

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
hi everyone just a quick one from me tonight  :-[

cleo:- yes it was lovely to see u and r today sorry i did not have abit more time to talk to u,but think its really good u have both got some time off together sham its not totally together but think it will be good for u both a change off scenary ,r was fine tonight i was so worried about saying the wrong thing but to be honest we didnt really talk about tx that much,he told me all about the barbecue ,sounds very scarey and he is very lucky but tell him im sorry but as i had to laugh about his mum sending him that card  ;D ;D ;D ;D what a thing to send  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ,well i hope u hasve a fab time and pls try to relaxe and get lots off  ^BMS^  so what if ur parents are there just be quite  ;D ;D ;D ;D .lots of l;ove to u botth and look forward to seeing u on the 7th. :-* :-* :-*

well greg picked  up our new car tonight ,its amazing i was very scared to drive it as it was so much bigger than i have ever driven before ,but the reason we have changed cars was i was nearly run off the road monday some stupid boy tried to race me off the road i got very scared and told greg we need a more senible ,family car,so we have now got a range rover vogue ,i didnt test drive it but left up to greg to sort out,so i drove it for the first time tonight ,and felt very safe in it and its gonna be graet for when we have a baby as there is so much room in the the boot.still need to drive it abit more but im happy. :) :)

well hope u all have a fab weekend ,OH COULD U ALL DO A AF DANCE FOR ME ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY NOT BEFORE THOUGH thanks everyone i think i have about 2 1/2 weeks till i start ,how scarey.nite nite lots of love to u all. :-* :-*

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Shelley - WOW - nice car you have got, that will stop the silly boys trying to race you - honestly some people are so stupid  :mad: - glad you are ok though  ^hugme^

Tricksy - your ride with Cropi and dh sounds lovely hun- good for you  :) yes B is home for half term, and all his washing  :eek: - didnt get to look at the Lhaso, T was concerned cos it was the last pup and was 4months old and hadnt sold for some reason - him and B seem very keen on the boarder terrior though.

Cath - have all sorts of visons of wonky kitchen doors  ;D - you are funny!! have a good time with your in-laws  ^hugme^

Julia - good luck with the party today - hope you get lots of help, sounds like you will need it..........at least the weather is nice so you can put all the children outside - have you got an entertainer coming or is G going to put on a clown outfit and do some tricks!!! hope to see you soon xxxxx

^hello^ everyone else
Love Emma x

ps - did we sort out a location for our next meet up on the 22nd? i cant remember  ^idiot^

G

·
Cathie - well done on the kitchen doors! Have you got much more to do? Hope you have a nice relaxing time with in-laws.

Tricksy - today is really lovely so I bet you had a nice ride with Cropi, your weekend sounds lovely, hope the weather holds.

Shelley - congratulations on the new car! It will be very suitable when the baby comes, very soon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^Yes, starting is scary, but you'll soon get used to it, and I remember G saying he could easily do the jabs so you're okay (you'll just have to be nice to him, otherwise ...  ;D)

Em - hope you enjoy B being home for half term.

Mum is staying until tomorrow night, so we'll relaxing together in the garden which is lovely, will go for a walk in the park soon.

Take care everyone and have a lovely weekend,

Rivka x

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
We have just had a fab ride, Cropi was as good as gold, I was amazed!! The only problem was Si got a flat tyre so he had to wheel/carry his bike back :-\ We even stopped at the cycle shop, with Crop still on board to get some new inner tubes, she didn't bat an eyelid.......so we stopped at the Chippy too ;D ;D ;D I think that we might try and go out again this weekend, it was so nice, we really enjoyed it.

Shelley - Sorry you had a bad experience this week with twats <a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZNxdm824YYGB%2526i%253D36%252F36%255F6%255F11%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">
SmileyCentral.com
on the road. I am dead jealous though, I love RR Vogues, they are sssoooo nice. You'll notice a bit of a hike in petrol though. I'm using about £100 a week at the moment :eek: thats for about 500 miles. If the RR is anything like my Disco to drive (and I know they are) you will love it, they are so comfy and luurrrvllly to drive

Rivka - hope your enjoying spending a few more days with you Mum ^hugme^

Em - Don't they do ds washing at school?? Shame you didn't get to look at the Lhaso, they are so pretty. The kennel club website is a good place to look for pups for sale in your area, they are listed by breed

Cath - Hope that your having a good weekend and not working too hard. Oh keep

Ok need to nip off, get my butt in the shower and get ready to go to Lisa's tonight. Speak to you all soon

Lots of Love

Tricksy xxx

oh keep forgetting............. the curry night at ours. I know that Cleo and R are Veggies, are you too Cath??? If so are you totally veggie or do you eat fish/prawns??? Don't worry Shell I'm going to practice a korma for you ^hugme^ I think that this is whose coming???

Me and Si
Shelley and G
Cleo and R
Julia and G
Cath and M
Debs

Is anyone else coming???

And in answer to Em's question I don't think that we have sorted out a place for the BBQ, I 'think' that Julia and Cath offered but not sure?????

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Tricksy - i was brought up with Lhasos' that was why i wanted one  - but like i said she had only one left who hadnt sold, seemed abit odd really  ??? hope you have a lovely time at Lisa's tonight  ^hugme^

Rivka - you sound a little brighter hunny, hope you are feeling ok, bet you are going to miss your mum when she leaves  ^hugme^

Its very quiet on here, hope the others havent got lost ^giveup^

Take care
Em xxxxx

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Oh i keep meaning to tell you all - had a very long chat with dh the other day and told him my fears about doing ivf again and i mentioned doing iui with doner sperm and he said if that was what i wanted to do he would stand by me  :eek: he then told me he would do anything for me and just wants me to be happy - is that  bonkers or what??
^head spin^- its only really just sunk in  ???

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Angel - really pleased for you that dh said that. And well done on getting the smilies working.

Tricksy - Sounds like a lovely day. Good that you managed it yesterday and not today with all this horrible rain.

I'm not sure dh will make it to the curry night as he's in the middle of a big recruitment thing that means he's working all hours and may be working. I'm veggie but eat fish (don't eat prawns though). I can still do a quorn korma too.

Shelley - boy racers should be  ^bigbad^ glad you've got a car that makes you feel safer now. Will do an af dance for you tomorrow.

Need to get on with some housework now  :mad: On the bright side though only my sil is coming over rather than the entire clan so I have until this evening ot get everything sorted instead of having to run around for lunchtime.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hi all,
what a horrible day - typical for the bank holiday weekend  :( !  Having a bit of a quiet one really and spent most of yesterday sorting out the garden and went to a camping place in the morning so DH could get a new tent for our holiday as our current one is too small for us and the dog when we go to France in the summer - in typical male style though DH had to pick one which was far too big for the three of us and told the man in the camping shop that he wanted the extra space for when we have children so we wouldn't have to get a new one in a couple of years - although I know it is good he was being positive my heart sunk a bit at that though and I think the man in the shop got the wrong idea that I wasn't keen to have kids when he saw my face - still never mind, hopefully he will be right one day  ^pray^
Also had some bad news from my sister on Friday who has been admitted to hospital after responding badly to her last chemo - her white and red blood counts and blood pressure have all fallen to really low levels so they have taken her in to avoid her getting infections and she might be having some kind of an infusion today (my medical knowledge about all of this is pretty poor).  I hope she is OK - we had already planned to visit her next weekend though or otherwise I probably would have gone back to Wales see her today - it's just a shame she is so far away.

Emma - just read your news - OMG - that is a really unselfish decision on behalf of your DH and says a lot about how he feels about you - sounds like that is food for thought for you about changing from IVF to IUI with donor sperm - what do you think you are going to do?  Not surprised you are having a head spin!

Tricksy - what did you think of Friday woods?  We quite often go there to walk our dog - it is nice isn't it?

Cath/Dogwalkers - have just looked at the BBC 5 day weather forecast for Colchester - it's not looking good for our walk on Tuesday or anytime next week  :( - do you still want to go or shall we postpone till the following week?

Rivka - hope you are not too sad today when your Mum goes  ^hugme^

Shelley - your new car sounds good - I'm sure it wont take long to get used to driving it - oh, and here's an AF dance for you....
^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^surprise^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^fairydust^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^jumpin^

Debs - how are you doing?

SamOTM - hope you have heard back from the hospital now about your results.

Lisa - thanks for that info on the clinics in the Czech republic - I had a look and they both seem really good with good results which is really positive for you when you go.

Anyway that's all from me - hello again to everyone I have missed - Sam2007, Julia, Liz, Spangle, Loui, Sammij - hope you're all OK,

lots of love,
Rachel xxx

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Rachel - oh hunny im so sorry to hear about your sister, it must be so much harder with being so far away from her as well - i  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ that whatever procedure that they do for her will start to make her feel better. As for your dh - bless him for being so upbeat and hopeful, but i can imagine how you must have felt sweetie this whole infertility is soooooo bl**dy painful  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ and thanks for your words about my post - Lord only knows what i should do, my main concern is that it wont be dh's baby if iui works, and i want HIS baby  :-\

Shelley - here is your AF dance sweetie  ;D ^green apple^ ^green apple^ ^green apple^  ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^^teddy^ ^teddy^ ^teddy^

Cath - hope the housework is going ok! - enjoy your day xxx

^wave^ hi everyone else...........im off to the gym!  ::)

Em xxxxx

1 - 20 of 294 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.