Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone

just fell like having a moan. The pain and emptiness I fell have overwhelmed me just now. I want to be pg with my dh's child so much that it hurts and it is hard to breath :'( :'( :'( :(. i know that it will happen for us I just wish it was soon. I have wanted to have my dh's child ever since I first meet him 8 years ago. I thought it wouldn't take more then a couple of months as I have had 1 child before, and just how wrong was I :mad: :-[.

I'm sorry to moan but the pain and emptyness that I feel right now hurst a lot. I feel as though I am in limbo, not knowing when dh will be in the right fram of mind to do his sample. Also not knowing if the h.s.g could have been wrong and my tube's or at least one of them may be fine.

Sorry to go on I will stop now, just needed to get that of my chest. Would have spoken to dh only he has fallen asleep on the sofa (bless him)

Thank you for listening to me moan

Love Charlotte :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :(

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Sorry Chazz, are you ok?

Amanda x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi amanda

i think my computer has a problem, there was lots of text along woth those faces on my post!!!!

I fell really empty and sad  :'( :'( :'(.  I want my dh's baby so much it is getting hard to breath.  Can't talk to him as he has fallen asleep on the sofa.  I so want everything to be ok  :'( :'(

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
:(

So sorry you're feeling like this (I managed to read the post by highlighting the text !!)
It is hard ttc especially as you say, you've already got a child.
I can fully sympathise on the longing...
All I can do is offer cyber  ^Cuddle^ ^drink^ and tell you you're not on your own sweetie..

Hugs

Roz xx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Hiya Chazz

I've fixed your post for you hun.  I'm really sorry you feel this way, if you feel lonely why don't you pop on over to the Mummys Place To Chat on the Babydust section. Most of the mums over there hear how you are feeling about wanting a second baby and you will find like minded people who are happy to listern :)  Just an idea if you wanted another outlet.

Hope you can work things out....good luck

Amanda xx

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Dear Charlotte

Im so sorry that you are feeling this pain. (((((HUGS))))

You know we understand hun, you are not alone. We are here to support each other so dont feel that you are moaning. We have all been there. The pain was so bad for me I thought my heart was gonna break in two.

Sending you hugs n kisses

jeanettexxx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Charlotte,

Sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts. It does hurt like hell and it's easy to feel so alone. We're here though, so have a good old moan and we'll understand.

Love Nikki

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you thank you thank you

all so very much for all of your kind words and support. you all are so very special and i know that your concern is real. i feel a bit better today but not much i still cant get to grips with pain and emptiness that I feel.

Sorry to moan but i have been keeping all this bottled up since Dr told us that there is a very strong chance that we will have to have ivf in order to have a baby.

Thank you all again

Love Charlotte ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts