Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls

Well Ive been testing with my ultra ultra early HPTs since Saturday, Im due on today and each day its a BFN  :'(  I think I can safely say its a no-go this month.  Am gutted.  I really thought we did everything right (apart from the lube thing) but there you go.  You'd think after 61/2 years I would be used to this would you but for some reason I just had a feeling this would be my month.

So, the dreaded  ^witch^ is due any day now, i have the cramps from hell, most painful Ive ever had actually and I just want to get it over with.  I have my Pre Seed ready, I bought a BBT thermometer as well so at least each day I feel like im actually doing something if that makes sense to anybody.

I have 5 more cycles of Clomid left and then nothing until my name comes up on IVF waiting list.  Considering Ive only just been added this will be a LONG time away  :(  So here's hoping next month will be more successful.

Sorry to have a whinge, just feeling really down today - normal service will be resumed shortly  :p

Hugs

Witchie Poo Cat

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Witchie Poo Cat

Sending you big hugs ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ I know it's little consolation when you've got a BFN but wanted you to know thinking of you...really sorry that it sounds like AF is on the way...she sure as hell's been busy this month ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Take care sweet ^reiki^
Natasha

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
^hugme^ Witchie Poo Cat
Sorry to hear AF is probably on her way. I know its hard but try to think  ^reiki^ for next month.

Debs

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Hi WPC,

I'm so sorry AF is on the way - you must be so fed up.  :(   I know how you feel. Although, thats not much help to you at the mo. I think the less stressed you get about it all the more chance of  BFP. But, that is easier said than done  ::)

Did you use normal lube then? cos thats supposed to kill the sperm?!
Thinking of you.  TC.
Jo xx

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
So sorry to hear the evil witch is on her way ^spank^  ^bigbad^  ^hugme^

I hope next month is your month  ^reiki^ xxx

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
:( Witchie...mine came last night too. Good luck for next cycle hun.

xxxx

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
kerry and witchie poo cat -  :( that  ^witch^ arrived....fingers crossed next month you have the news you want.

S
xx

·
Registered
93 Posts
:) Hi there witchie Poo sorry you feel down I know how your feeling because I 2 had done "everything " this month and felt that it was +ve when ^witch^ came I know its hard to stay positive but It WILL happen.
Only today I met someone who has PCO disease and was told she never would conceive she never had periods also then 2 years ago she just fell pregnant naturally and she said nobody was more surprised than her so it can happen probably when you least expect
sending you lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Laraboo

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I am so sorry that you keep getting  a ^BFN^.  Try to stay positive, I know it is tough, but you stil have 5 months on clomid so you have a great chance of getting that  ^BFP^.

Good luck with the temping, I know what you mean abot trying something different, it does make you feel like you are doing something positive.

Wishing you lots of  ^reiki^ for your next cycle.

Take care

Love Tracyx

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Girls

Thank you all so much for all your good wishes and  ^reiki^ vibes.  ^witch^ came today and Im glad actually, the cramps are gone and I start Clomid again tomorrow.  Another good thing (Im hoping it might be fate) is that its my birthday later this month, right around O time, so that means plenty of  ^BMS^ for me!!  ;D 

So, with Pre Seed in one hand and OPK in the other, here is to another cycle.  Keep sending over the  ^reiki^ for me and here is  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for all you girls - its so good to have somewhere to come and talk when no one in the outside world understands.

^Cuddle^

Witchie Poo Cat

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Great stuff Witchie, lets hope you get an extra special birthday present this year  ^babycrawl^    ^surprise^  ^reiki^

·
Registered
79 Posts
good luck witchie-poo with the next round off clomid lets hope its bfp for us all next month ^reiki^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.