Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to our new home.

Keep those positive vibes coming and all the latest news on your progress.

Take care.

Katie xxx

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
P.S.  Apologies for any spelling mistakes on the last post on previous thread. Still getting used to my false tips and they keep slipping on to the wrong letters on my keyboard!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
CONGRTULATIONS TRIXIE AND DH  ;D ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

had a sneaky feeling you may get a BFP as 1 of us had to.
well done honey cograts

Donna xx

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Well done Trixie!!!!

You must be over the moon!!!

Hope you other 2ww er's out there are fine - whose next to test??
Im due to test on the 25th but my LP is normally 12 days so if i get the 23rd without AF i will be pleased!

Donna - hope you are taking it easy girl!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you all for your kind messages, just been out to dinner to celebrate, my Dad arrives from NZ on Friday so we will have some lovely news to tell him, no one knows we have been having treatment so they will all be surprised when we tell them this weekend..

Keep positive Donna  ;D your turn next month my girl..

To all the other 2ww best of luck to you all loads of positive vibes being sent out ^wave^ ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Thanks Trixie, Can I ask was your IUI a natural cycle or did you use medication?

Your BFP has put me in a much more positive mood because it has worked for one of us!

Take care

Donna xx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Donna,

I was on Clomid for 5 days, and it has seemed to do the trick, only side effect was one night i had really blured vision. You will get their in the end Donna it is really important to stay positive and not to get knocked back when things do not go our way. Good luck for your next cycle

Love Trixie

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Trixie thats fabulous news am over the moon for you and your DH Cxx

·
Registered
100 Posts
Trixie!

sorry, I've only just seen your news, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm delighted, 1 out of 3 of us! - not bad.

I'm on those lovely clomid tablets now, good job you mentioned the blurry vision, no other symptoms, other than that.

Have checked with the consultant as i was a little worried i would need IUI at Easter, but he says we will go for the Saturday if all is going to plan when he scans me next Monday.

Well you've given me hope for next month!- let us know how you are getting on,

love Lucy Lou xx

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Hi!

^congrats^ to you Trixie & your DH! Well done and good luck from here you top girlie!

Thanx for all your support clinic have said that the Pregnyl is well out of system by now so Sundays (day 11!) & todays (day 13) ^BFP^ is for real! Yipppeeeee!

7 week scan on 7th April - can't wait to see our little one (or two!).

^goodluck^ to you all.

LOL One very happy Charlie & DH xx    ;D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Charliezoom & DH well done ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

Lucy Lou good luck with your treatment fingers crossed this time my Girl..

Still cant believe we are BFP off for a scan on Thurs 24th as we are away skiing the following week, Doctor is going mental but I may just go out and relax...

Good Luck to all you other girls on 2WW

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Trixie,

Just read your great news - SOOOOO pleased for you & DH!  Hope you have a fantastic pregnancy - enjoy every second of morning sickness!!

Great news!
Jess xxxx

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Thanks Clare, the support on here is wondefull don't know how I would have coped without all of you!
Not feeling to bad at the mo so hoping I am beginning to pick myself up, Had so much other stuff happening with work and everything that haven't had time to dwell to much on BFN!

Booked in for CD10 scan next wednesday I should ovulate easter monday or the tuesday so will be basting on the the tuesday I think (29th) any others for that day??
Lucy Lou -  are we pn same cycle again? it was great having someone going through it with me. good luck to you this time round  ^reiki^

Chirlezoom - WELL DONE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to anyone I missed
Good Luck to all those testing

Donna xx

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Donna,

just a few days ahead of you this month i'm afraid, but still here to hold each others hand!!

CD 10 scan on Monday with IUI on Easter Saturday if all going to plan.

This clomid malarky's no joke is it!? - this is my first month & thank goodness my last one today, thumping headaches & i fell like i am wearing someone elses glasses, fingers crossed its worn off by the weekend.

so here we go again! fingers crossed to all those about to test & congrats to Trixie & Charliezoom,

Love to all

Lucy Lou xxx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dragoon,

Good luck for tomorrow

Lucy Lou and Donna how are things going this month for you both?

Alex28 how are you?

LOVE tRIXIE

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hi things not to bad at the moment thank you. going for my CD10 scan on wednesday morning with basting probably on tuesday!!!!

How are things with you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im Good, we are off for scan on Thursday morning as we are away skiing following week, Doctor doing his nut about it.. Not sure if we will see much in scan but hopefully may have a heart beat by Thurs. Been really tired in the evening but other than  that every thing is fine.

Good luck for Tuesday hopefully this time will be positive for you and DH

Love Trixie

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.