Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 389 Posts

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Morning all

Just want to wish Jess all the best for testing tomorrow, will be thinking of you, and logging on at work to see your news.  Sending loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Jilly - Good to hear from you.  Zoo trip was fab

All good here, working tomorrow, overtimes (why did I agree to do it) got a busy day a head of me today, loads to do! 

Have a good weekend all

Moomin
xxxx

PS  VIL  congratulations on your BFP
KJ  congrats on littlies bro as well, really chuffed for you all, hope intros etc go well and you get the house sorted soon

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Come on Jess, come on Murtle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ wishing you both all the luck in the world xxx

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

... for Jess and Murtle.  Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed...  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Love VIL
xxx

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
FOR THE LOVELY JESS.....

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^
^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^
^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Roll on Sunday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Murtle how you feeling ?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Lots of luck for Murtle & Jess  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Minkey x

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Aaaaahhhhh Jess I'm going  ^idiot^ here keeping all possible crossable!!!  It's Sunday here now......  and today is going to be a very long day waiting for your exciting news!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  Hope you had a great day out and DH didn't take too long in the fish and chips queue!!

Murtle - you are keeping very  :-X about you hunny... No doubt you are quietly ticking off the days and trying not to go too crazy while keeping all those little symptoms to yourself.  A zillion  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ winging their way to you  :-*

^wave^ and ^Heart^ to all the lovelies!

H

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Oh jess, please let it be good news ++++

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
everything crossed here as well - thinking of you

·
Registered
294 Posts
Jess - first thing I thought of this morning was you.
Keeping everything crossed  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
642 Posts
thinking of u Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Crikey, We're all up early today  :eek:

Fingers and toes crossed for Jess  ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^ ^reiki^ ^fingerscrossed^

I still have another week to go (testing next Sunday officially). This 2ww is going sooooo slowly. Have really bad PMS but know this is down t the gestone jabs.....constantly feel like af has arrived, cramps, massive (.)(.) (even bigger than Candy's  ;D ) very teary etc. Cried my eyes out during Britain's Got Talent 'cos the Welsh boy who told the pub landlord joke brought his grandparents along  ^idiot^ Can't get through the opening credits of Extreme Makeover Home Edition without reaching for the tissues  ^idiot^ Pretty pathetic really  ;D  Apart from that, feeling pretty good and relatively relaxed (choosing to ignore sister and mum for time being so that I don't have to deal with her news  :-\ )

More  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for Jess, Mary, Mungo and Midge  ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Thinking of you Jess -  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ got everything crossed :-*

·
Registered
58 Posts
Jess... Where are you? Share your news

·
Registered
58 Posts
How busy is this thread for a Sunday. Murtle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for next Sun

·
Registered
521 Posts
^pray^ COME ON JESS! We're all rooting for you! ^pray^
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Loads of love winging its way! xxx

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Sorry, did test at 6am cos needed a wee sooooo badly & then went back to bed ....but it was a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't quite believe it!!!!

I used one of the 2 line blue ones & it was a little bit faint but a def a blue cross but just done the digital one & it says PREGNANT!!!!

I can't quite believe it!!

My poor mum just shrieked down the phone - she couldn't manange a sentence!!!

Thank you ALL sooooo very much for all your support & fab messages ...just got to hang on now for blood test - of course it's a bloody bank hol so it will have to be Tuesday but worth waiting for!

^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Sorry, I am still in shock!!!!

Love Jess xxxx

1 - 20 of 389 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.