2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wishing you all lots of natural and IUI positives  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Molly hope this cycle is going well, have everything crossed  :-*

·
Registered
444 Posts
hi ladies hope your all well

af has arrived so i'm off soon to get my fsh test done...so hopefully we can start drugs for ivf if it comes back alright..so fingers crossed

hope you all have a good day

luv petal b

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
IUI GIRLS POSITIVE VIBES CAMPAIGN 2005

^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^

[size=14pt]Congratulations and Stay Put Vibes​

^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^rainbow^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^rainbow^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^rainbow^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^rainbow^

Minkey 2nd Time Lucky! Baby Agatha Elspeth born Thurs 27th Jan 7lb 1oz
ShellyM 2nd Time Lucky! Baby Conor born Fri 18 Feb 7lb 12oz
Northern Lass 1st Time Lucky! Thomas born Sun 6th Feb 5lb 8.5oz
Scarlet 2nd Time Lucky! Poppy born Fri Mar 18 8lb 10oz
Elly 1st Time Lucky! Twins Nicholas & Alexander born Sun 6th Feb 3lb 14oz and 3lb 15oz
Oink Natural Pregnancy!!! Baby Myles Roger born 14th of March 6lb 14oz
Morgan 26.08.04 IVF convert Twins Robin and Oliver born Fri 8th April 6lb 7oz and 7lb 10oz
Floss 2nd Time Lucky! Twins Jacob & Isaac born March 3rd 2lb 10oz and 2lb 8oz
Thirtysix 1st Time Lucky! Baby Imogen Daisy born Tues April 19 7lbs 6oz
Candy IVF convert Baby Jacob Edward born Friday July 08 7lb 8oz
Fone 13.12.04 1st Time Lucky! Twins Molly Katharine, born 01 August, 5lbs 3oz and Thomas Graham, 6lbs9oz
Jannie38 28.01.05 3rd Time Lucky!
KatyA 08.02.05 2nd time Lucky
Claire the Minx aka Dragoon 22.03.05 2nd time Lucky!
JubJub 25.03.05 2nd time Lucky!
Rachaelmd 20.04.05 2nd time Lucky!
Lucy Lou 30.05.05 4th Time Lucky!
Sims76 Natural BFP!
CR 20.07.05 3rd Time Lucky!!
Katie165 26.08.05
KerryF 02.09.05
Miss Jules 09.09.05
Professor Waffle 09.09.05
CK6 Natural BFP!!!
Jane 12 IVF Convert 1st time Lucky! 15.09.05

2ww Baby Makers

^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^

Kelly Dallard 22.09.05
Struthie 26.09.05
SMCC 26.09.05
Perky Pinky 04.10.05
Melanie 05.10.05
Marsha Mouse 05.10.05

Rollercoaster Injectors and Stick girls - Go Ladies Go

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Freckles
Molly
Marsha Mouse

Our turn next - The Baster Addicts!

^Exercise!2^ ^hump^ ^Exercise!2^ ^hump^ ^Exercise!2^ ^hump^ ^Exercise!2^ ^hump^ ^Exercise!2^ ^hump^

Minow
Babyfish
Katrinar
Laura
Teri
Jane
Manda W
Nicola1
Topsham - Laurie
Jillypops - going again in Oct
Claireabelle -
Nikita
Rachel B - break and deciding on IVF
Kristin M
Donna Taylor
Gilly2
Skinnybint
Gwen - trying naturally
Kayse
Twinkle Eyes
Alex28
Jo JED - break for a while back to Aus
Mimhg Michelle - break for a while

Special Babydust wishes to the Ladies, who have or are moving on or to other treatments

Lilly2K3 - IVF
Julie - Going to IVF
Eva - Going to IVF
Shazia - Going to IVF
Jodsterrun - IVF
Aliday - IVF
PetalB - Going to IVF in Sept
Erica - Going to IVF
Catwoman - Going to IVF
VIL and Moosey - Going to IVF
Creaky - Going to IVF
CathyA - Going to IVF
Jess P - Going to IVF/ICSI
Holly C - Going to IVF/ICSI
Aliso - Going to IVF

BunBun - looking into adoption
KeemJay - looking into adoption
Cindy - looking into adoption

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
203 Posts
Morning Girlie's.
    Feeling loads better this morning, It's surprising what a good night sleep can do.
Jillypops.
Thanks for the advice with hover, you can tell your a cleaning freak ^roflmao^
Juileangel,
You are funny (warm beer) ^drink^
Holly,
Just see that I'm on 2ww list with date 05/11/05. Would that be the recommended test date...
Hope your well ^afro^
Petal b.
Good luck with blood test when do you get the results back.On wards and upwards for IVF hun ^clapping^

I'm off to finish the Mr men cakes with DD will be back later as we can't go out today as the gas man is coming at some point today.
                                                Love the mouse xx

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi everyone
Feeling fractionally better today - still a bit wobbly, but not as bad as yesterday.  AF started properly today.  Spoke to doc just this minute and she said that progesterone levels were "disappointingly low". No surprises there.  Does anyone else have a cycle where it all looks perfectly normal and like a normal ovulation and then it doesn't go according to plan?  Is that particularly wierd?  Anyway, starting Clomid tomorrow, and then scan next Friday - cd 11. But then I'm on holiday for a week! So I may have to get a blood test in Cyprus she said!

Love to all of you special people.

x

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^ ^nahnahnah^
I'm back..........................
Thanks Julie & Jilly for worring about me.............I was off work yesterday feeling very sick. Still a bit rough today (some would say that's normal  ;D ) but better than I was. Would love to say it's because I'm pregnant  ::) but it's because I banged my head bigtime at the weekend. Bent down in the kitchen to pick up the top off the milk forgetting  ^idiot^ I'd left the fridge door open so as I stood up, full force, full momentum I cracked my head on the corner of the fridge door. I impressed myself by not swearing in fact I felt that sick & dazed I just went  :-X
What an  ^shake^ eh!! Luckily my mom was there at the time so I got the mommy concern aaaahhhhh bless. No cut but big lump (on my head not me personally  ^roflmao^ )
Back in a bit for personals...............playing catch up!!

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Julie - Don't think I've ever been ok  ^confused^ & certainly not since I started ttc  ;D Still feeling a bit weird but maybe it knocked a bit of sense in  ^roflmao^
How are you doing hunny?  ^missyou^ too.
Not long until your chat now buddy.................next week isn't it? Great, by the time I start you'll know it all & be able to advise me, hurrah!!

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Right here we go.....................
Molly - Hope it was good news at the scan today & that your follie had grown  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Stress is an awful thing, it effects us in so many ways but I hope you do manage to relieve yourself of some of the pressure......... easier said than done I know  :) I was right with you on the "leaving it too late" thing. Unfortunately we don't know what life has in store for us so things don't always go to plan do they  :mad:
Julie - Cyber buddy  :-* great that you are feeling better, your plan sounds great & just like mine. I've said 2 goes but only if we are lucky enough to have some to freeze 1st time round so then a 2nd attempt would just be egg transfer.
Kj - Hope you got on ok at the doctors  :) & that the pain disappears soon.
Cindy -  ^hugme^ I think your thoughts & feeling are perfectly normal & we'd all feel the same in your position. Chin up...............it's sssooooo going to be worth it.
Jilly - You ok mate  ^bigbad^ ? Weekend sounds fab..............did you get to bang your head too? I wished it had been up the headboard  ^hump^ but never mind!! And what's this Chrissie...............up for another award  :eek: go landlady!
Melanie - Welcome aboard & hope basting went well yesterday  ^afro^
Perkypinky - Good to hear basting went well Sunday.....take it easy on the 2ww  ^pig^
Moomin -  ^congrats^ on getting that job, well done you it sounds ideal.
Marsha - Hope basting went well yesterday........my there's lots of you doing it at the moment isn't there at least you get to share the  ^2ww^ Hope you also managed to sort out your lens  ^eyes^ fingers crossed for insurance.
Kelly -  ^Cuddle^ but it could still be too early hun so hang on in there.
Jay - Welcome to the thread  ;) & please don't worry about the injections. I don't like injections & with a DF in the army & away all the time I knew I'd have to do it myself. It was so much easier than I thought & I felt  :-[ for getting so worked up. The hospital gave me an auto-injector......maybe you could ask for one too.
Petal -  ^goodluck^ for tests today & now that  ^witch^ has arrived......the IVF rollercoaster begins. Wishing you all the very best & can't wait to join you.
Fishy -  ^hugme^:-* AF & baby news............double whammy poor you. Hope you're feeling a little brighter today.
Caroline - Great news yesterday  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ thanks for letting me know. Chuffed to bits for you........take it easy.x
Shazia - Hi  ^wave^ how are you? I'm sure DS is fine but understand how much it must hurt seeing him upset.
^hello^ Catwoman, Looby, Katrinar, Struthie, Jodi, Creaky & everyone else.
Love & luck to you all.

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^ ^giveup^
GUESS WHAT???????????

And Holly -  ^oops^ sorry hun................I missed you off the list, there were so many I was bound to do it to someone  ::) Hope you're ok, you're a bit quiet at the moment hope it's just because you're busy  :-*

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
THE MAN FROM BIRMINGHAM HE SAY..................
^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^ ^YES^
DF gave me the go ahead on Friday night to start sorting the money for IVF. He said he was only waiting to see if he gets the extension to his posting but I said that was even more reason to crack on in case he doesn't so it's all systems go........yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Erica.xx

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello ladies :)

Have worked out how to use this gizmo remotely ^evil^  ^evil^
Fantastic news Erica. Really pleased for you. ;D
**********, thanks for all the luck and support.  ^2ww^ ok so far.
Marsha, hope you are feeling better today and can get a new lens soon  ::)
KJ how did it go at the docs?  ^doc^ Really hope you are feeling better.
Melanie, how are you feeling on the  ^2ww^ ? Fingers crossed for you honey.
Jay, hope you know you are not alone in all this, and that everyone here will get you through it. ^reiki^
Lots of  ^Heart^  ^Heart^  to you all and may the ^storkgirl^ visit us all soon.
Love,
Perky ^pig^

·
Registered
532 Posts
Erkia thats great news, DF seems to coming round to it all really well now.  Hope everything works out and the head is better.

^hello^ to everyone, hope yous are all ok.

Kelly how r u?

Still no AF and dont feel like I am going to take them yet  :-\.

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hiya,

Sorry I have been in hiding,still no af,cant understand it  ^idiot^ ^idiot^whenever I get those cramps af turns up shortly after,still feeling totally normal so apart from the bfn yesterday (which was stupid of me as its too early as you have all been telling me  ;) ) af is due tommorow/thurs so when do you think I should test if it doesnt turn up???

Sorry I lost the plot and didnt do personals,I am back now  ;D ;D

Erica-fab news about the ££££££££ you keep getting a step closer all the time  ^afro^

perkypinky  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

julie-glad you are feeling brighter hunny bun  ;D ;) hows it going??

struthie-still got everything crossed for you babe ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^

babyfish-hope your ok?? good luck with this cycle of the mad pills!!

marsha-mmmmm cakes,hope your ok??

Jilly-you sound like me,they call me monica  ;D ;D

Big hello to katrina,holly,petal and all the other lovlies.

Thanks for being here for me  ;) ;)

Kelly x

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hi all

Im a newbie, been recommeded to this site by a friend and have been lurking for while, hope you dont mind me joining you?

I have given a brief description of our story on my profile but am very excited that we are finally going to start IUI. We have an app at private clinic and NHS hospital in October to discuss the details.

Do many of you post in the evenings as i cant post during the day due to work?

I am going to try to do my homework to learn about you all.

lots of babydust to all

love suzi xx

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
welcome suzy ^wave^ you have been well recommended!
people post at all different times of day, tho the days are prob busier....doesnt matter tho, its rare for an hour to go by when someone doesnt pop into the iui-ers. we are after all the 4th most populer board on this site ^roflmao^ or is it third now? must have a look at the stats...
anyways, we're all here to hold your hand hun :-*

kj x

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hi Kj

thank you so much for your reply, its lovely to know there are people out there who are going through the same as you.

hope to try to post regularly so I can get to know you all! thanks again :)

love
suzi  :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
:'( :'( sorry i didn't get to post here yesterday.....computer said no!!!! the bleedin thing wouldn't let me do anything after i posted on the iui turned ivf thread!!! doh..... anyway thanks for worrying about me.... i'll be back the day after you julie !!! clinic work out their dates with ivf in mind, and somehow made me 2 weeks further on when appt was made...can only really scan from 6ish weeks, i was only 5 weeks 3 days..she was 80% sure its looking good....(quite good odds) so apart from knicker checking regularly feel bit more relaxed...they are still convinced both my tubes were blocked..... so its a mystery !!

so many new people having trouble keeping up.... i'm going to post this before the computer has another nervous breakdown... i have discovered ebay bought one thing ages ago still not here...maybe dh has done something to computer so i can't operate it !!!!! ;) it wouldn't take much  hope everyone is ok..... well done on winning best cellar Jilly, is that for real????  well done Erika fab news...xxxxxx

·
Registered
444 Posts
hi ladies

well all go for me fsh levels were good and i did my first injection this evening.....come on menapause bring it on ;D ;D
nightmare with the first injection could not get the first needle off so my dh and me were trying to pull it of and started to kill each other ;D the top of it fell off and he pricked himself with the needle..i could not stop laughing because he was worried some had gone in him...what are men like ;D then i second needle bent when i tried to put into my leg.....not as it went in luckly...so first night was all fun and games ;D funny now but was not at the time...was so nervous...as if i have never done it before ^idiot^

hi suzi welcome a board

melanie-sending you ^reiki^ ^reiki^

ck6-hi love hope all is well with you

ekica-brill news about the money

hi juile ^wave^
will post some more tomorrow

luv  ^idiot^petal b

1 - 20 of 696 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.