H xx

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
IUI GIRLS POSITIVE VIBES LIST 2005​

^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^

Congratulations and Stay Put Vibes

^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^rainbow^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^rainbow^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^rainbow^

Minkey 2nd Time Lucky! Baby Agatha Elspeth born Thurs 27th Jan 7lb 1oz
ShellyM 2nd Time Lucky! Baby Conor born Fri 18 Feb 7lb 12oz
Northern Lass 1st Time Lucky! Thomas born Sun 6th Feb 5lb 8.5oz
Scarlet 2nd Time Lucky! Poppy born Fri Mar 18 8lb 10oz
Elly 1st Time Lucky! Twins Nicholas & Alexander born Sun 6th Feb 3lb 14oz and 3lb 15oz
Oink Natural Pregnancy!!! Baby Myles Roger born 14th of March 6lb 14oz
Morgan 26.08.04 IVF convert Twins Robin and Oliver born Fri 8th April 6lb 7oz and 7lb 10oz
Floss 2nd Time Lucky! Twins Jacob & Isaac born March 3rd 2lb 10oz and 2lb 8oz
Thirtysix 1st Time Lucky! Baby Imogen Daisy born Tues April 19 7lbs 6oz
Candy IVF convert Baby Jacob Edward born Friday July 08 7lb 8oz
Fone 13.12.04 1st Time Lucky! Twins Molly Katharine, born 01 August, 5lbs 3oz and Thomas Graham, 6lbs9oz
Jannie38 28.01.05 3rd Time Lucky!
KatyA 08.02.05 2nd time Lucky
Aussie Meg - IVF Convert BFP with twins!
Claire the Minx aka Dragoon 22.03.05 2nd time Lucky!
JubJub 25.03.05 2nd time Lucky!
Rachaelmd 20.04.05 2nd time Lucky!
Lucy Lou 30.05.05 4th Time Lucky!
Sims76 Natural BFP!
CR 20.07.05 3rd Time Lucky!!
Katie165 26.08.05
KerryF 02.09.05
Miss Jules 09.09.05 EDD 06/05/06
Professor Waffle 09.09.05
Jane 12 IVF Convert 1st time Lucky Twins! 15.09.05
Melanie 1st Time Lucky 05.10.05
Aliday - Natural BFP!!

2ww Baby Makers

^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^

Loobylu
Catwoman IVF Convert 25.10.05

Rollercoaster Injectors and Stick girls - Go Ladies Go

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Moomin
Sair

Our turn next - The Baster Addicts!

^Exercise!2^ ^hump^ ^Exercise!2^ ^hump^ ^Exercise!2^ ^hump^

Catspyjamas
Claire
CK6
Molly
Perky Pinky
Kia
Sair
Struthie
Kelly Dallard
Minow
Babyfish
Katrinar
Laura
Teri
Nicola1
Topsham - Laurie
Jillypops - going again in Oct
Claireabelle
Nikita
Rachel B - break and deciding on IVF
Kristin M
Donna Taylor
Gilly2
Skinnybint
Gwen - trying naturally
Kayse
Twinkle Eyes
Alex28
Jo JED - break for a while back to Aus
Mimhg Michelle - break for a while

Special Babydust wishes to the Ladies, who have or are moving on or to other treatments

Lilly2K3 - IVF
Julie - Going to IVF
Eva - Going to IVF
Shazia - Going to IVF
Jodsterrun - IVF
PetalB - Going to IVF in Sept
Erica - Going to IVF
Catwoman - Going to IVF
VIL and Moosey - Going to IVF
Creaky - Going to IVF
CathyA - Going to IVF
Jess S - IVF/ICSI
Holly C - Going to IVF/ICSI
Aliso - Going to IVF
Marsha Mouse - Going to IVF
Manda - Going to IVF

BunBun - looking into adoption
KeemJay - looking into adoption
Cindy - looking into adoption

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hiya,

Your mad you lot,but I love you!! Julie-sorry dont know about results  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ my clinic are sh*t with results so I dont know,but I am sure they will be fine  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Well I am sorry but this is gonna be a me me me post....

I am so angry/sad/upset blah blah.I called my cons secretary to pester her on my HSG results and she said that I should have received a letter with an appointment,have I heck as like.So after much begging she looked me up in her diary and my appointment for the results is Nov 3rd and I know that doesnt seem too far away but I am really ****** off as I know I am gonna get my period any day and I really wanted to get my last IUI out the way so we can go to private tx. And cos my cycles are  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ since after the HSG and coming off clomid I will most deffo miss that next cycle too  :'( :'( So I will not be having any tx till dec ish  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ so now I am thinking f*ck it,lets just go private,I just dont know what to do anymore and now I am starting to panic thinking my tubes are blocked etc  :-[ :'(.I even asked for a cancellation appointment but she said no chance as my cons goes away soon till start of nov,so I asked if another cons could see me seeing as I havent seen "my" so called cons for a year ^idiot^ but no because I started with him I have to stay with him GGGGGRRRRRRR ^tantrum^ ^tantrum^

Sorry to be so down,I just dont know what to do at the mo-should I wait for the appointment and have tx in dec which I cant stand waiting that long,or should I just go private and crack on with IVF/ICSI and start donating my eggs???????

All I have to look forward to now is my af  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ feels like I havent been ttc for ages now,with no proper 2ww etc :'( :'(

Sorry you guys

Kelly x

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Julie,

Thanks for replying ,I dont know what I would do without you lot ;) I will talk to DH later,problem is he leaves all the deciding to me and I think that puts more pressure on me.I always ask him what he thinks and he always says "whatever makes you happy babe " which I know isnt such a bad thing but sometimes I would like help in deciding ::)

All the luck in the world for your tests  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kelly x

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Julie - this is what Zita West ferility guru says about FSH as directed by the clinics:

below 6 v good
6-8 good
9-10 fair
11- and over diminished reserve

Our clinic will treat up to 12 though and take a view from there.  Some woman have had an FSH of over 20 though and have still been successful!  I'm sure you will be fine ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kelly -  ^bigbad^ to your clinic.  It's a tricky one though isn't it and I too can understand your frustrations with your DH...  My gut feeling is to stick with it as it's the last go and you'll have your HSG results.  By the time you get into a private clinic, have their necessary tests that they will want to perform and then chat with consultant about ways forward you're probably going to be looking at an even longer time frame and possibly be at the same point in time, if not longer.... however, if you want to get the ball rolling at the new clinic before the new year then maybe it's good to crack on now  :-\  BTW thanks for posting the list of who is going to the meet on the other thread - you're a star!

H xx

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi everyone,

Oh Kelly, what a complete  ^censored^ about your clinic. Why is everything for us so complicated all of the time. It's a tough decision to make, but I agree with Julie about waiting for your results first then deciding. Sending you a big old  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Julie- good luck this afternoon babe. ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Jilly- it's funny Dh and I have been talking along the same lines as you. We`ve decided on three IVF's then thats that. We would both love to adopt- infact it's something we would love to do regardless if we have a baby or not. I think it is so important to have a plan, so good on you, but it'll be ok you'll have that pot of gold in 12 months anyway. I'm psychic you know  ^spin^ ^spin^

Its absolutely  ^rain^ it down here.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Jilly i`m that psychic that I bet you're sat in a pub infront of a computer screen!!!! Am i right???? ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm good arn't I!!!!!!
^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^
Changed my pic to the dogs again- have you seen them Jilly??

·
Registered
139 Posts
wheres your pic jilly???

·
Registered
139 Posts
you do make me laugh JillyPOOPS!!!!

Going to the theatre tonight with the girlies to see Moll Flanders, can't wait.

Right, am going to make a dandelion coffee............

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hiya,

Thanks sssooo much you lot,you have really cheered me up and made me see sense ^thank you^ .You are all so right,I must wait for the results and if I am lucky my af will not turn up early and then I can do a crafty and book a scan for a couple of days after I get my results and I just might be able to have my last IUI ^reiki^ ^reiki^ I know I have said it before but "I couldnt do this without all of your help and support" you all deserve a medal-so forgive me if when we meet each other in Nov if I come up and give you all a big squish  ^hugme^ but do me a favour and wear something orange,I dint wanna be hugging strangers :eek: ;D

Another thing has cheered me up,my sis has been sneaking with DH behind my back(NO not an affair)its my birthday on Halloween so she is taking me to the pictures on Fri and then to pizza hut ^eat pie^ so I am looking forward to that.

OOOHHH bugger,got to go and pick Oli up-Thankyou all so much,I will pop back later  :-* :-* :-*

^thank you^

Kelly x

·
Registered
139 Posts
Off home now girls-  ^bye^ ^bye^

manda xxxxx

·
Registered
97 Posts
Gutted - progesterone 26?????? whatever that means.  What's the right level?  Anyway, not good so have to try next stage.  They've suggested Tamoxifen?  Anyone know anything about that and what's the difference between that and Clomid?

Feeling sad and just wish I could get something in my body going right!

:'(
F x

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Babyfish

Tamoxifen is an anti-oestrogen so it works differently to clomid. I was on letrazole which works in the same sort of way. It has less side effects - mood swings, hot flushes etc & you may respond better to it than clomid too. Tamoxifen also doesn't cause any CM problems like clomid, as you might expect it's more expensive thats why most cons don't use it.

With letrazole I hardly knew I was on it! Hope it goes well for you.

Big  ^Cuddle^ to all the BFN's, I've been trying to keep up but after 2 weeks away I'm stuggling! Looby, Tomsmummy, Eire, Jilly, Kelly & everyone I've missed I'm thinking of you all & praying for the BFP fairy to visit you all soon

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi all

This is a me post, had scan today and cyst still there and has got abit bigger, cons said to wait for my next AF and to go back in 4 weeks, if still there he is going to take it away, feel so down now still haven't got off the starting line, he said when I do start tx he is going to keep me on the same amount of drugs as before although my FSH level was high it was only border line and I had 3 good follies so he is happy.

Take care

Love Katrina

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Prof Waff - thanks so much for info.
I take it you fell pregnant after taking it?  Did you also have problems with the progesterone levels?  

Anyway have just spoken to the doc - very nice lady - asked her a million questions and she's suggested Tamoxifen for this next cycle, then if there's no improvement we'll go onto injections for the next cycle and I asked her if there's no improvement thereafter, what happens next and she said we'll probably be a knocking on the old IVF door.  (worse case scenario)

Am a little less fed up as I feel that although this is yet another hurdle, at least we're making some progress and that if the Tamoxifen works or the injections work - then it's a good thing? Right? And if they don't - well at least there's a vague plan.

Love to you all - sorry no personals - and haven't had a chance to catch up on posts over last couple of days - Too busy doing me, me, me. So there!!!  ;D

^Heart^

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Was looking for news from Kim, but have run out of time, Kim just want you to know I was thinking of you last night, will catch up with your news tomorrow, fingers crossed, lots of love x

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
hey candy am still here - i did post last night on the last thread....

kj x

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Hi Guys
me post i'm afraid :(
just got home after a lovely afternoon watching my lovely god daughter geting her 'wings' - ie finishing her air stewardess training, she looked so grown up and beautiful all dolled up in her uniform, was soooo proud of her ^DizzyLove^

unfortunately whilst i was out dh had a letter arrive by courier, as he's still off sick, saying he's been made redundant :( jeez it never rains when it can pour.....BUT luckily it looks as though he will get quite a good package which means he can take a bit of time looking for the right new job. he's being v brave about it...trying to look for the positives in it and aware that things could be a lot worse. he has to go in on fri to talk to a solicitor, clear the desk and thats it. so i'm gonna have him around for a few weeks which will be nice. I'm really hoping this doesnt impact the adoption thing as they do look at out financial situation, but we'll cross that bridge when it happens...

sorry havent had time to read back much tho i did just see jillyplops message - love your trainers wearing out quote, know just what you mean. in my case i'm buying new ones that will run me on a different road. your post speaks volumes about where your heads are at, and knowing that there has to be an end sometime soon. this stuff takes over soooo much and its only since stopping that i've fully appreciated what it was doing to us...take care hunny, you never know what the next 12 months will bring but at the end you'll know which road your heading down instead of being at a crossroads every flippin month....

sorry not to catch up properly guys, my heads reeling somewhat, hadnt really got over last night yet and didnt really need another spanner ::)

kj x

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Evening everyone

Sorry to hear about all the BFN -  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ to you sall

Keemjay - sorry to hear about your DH redundancy, I am sure everything will work out for you both, sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^.  I to have been made redundant this year and will be starting a new job on Monday.

Katrinar - sorry to hear about the cyst fingers crossed it will disappear on its own.

Kellydallard - hang on in there your appointment will soon be here, 3 weeks is not that far away and then at least you will have the results of the HSG and you will know which way to you need to go next.

Ericka - How are you today?

Hope everyone else is ok today,

Well I have my next scan tomorrow, which I am quite looking forward to, hoping follie has grown a bit more.  Injections are going ok, although I did give myself a little bruise yesterday.... will be better at it again tonight.

Well only 2 days left in my current job, and can't wait to leave.  Finally got my contract today for my new job - 4 weeks it has taken and in the end it got sent by courier today!  All ok apart from the fact I have to open a bank account with the bank I am going to be working for to have my wages paid into, as they won't pay into another bank. 

Right off to do next injection

Hope to catch up with you tomorrow.  ^bye^ ^bye^ ^bye^ ^bye^ for now

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.