1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Uh oh soz sunshine  :-[

H xx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
LoobyLou
^congrats^ ^pinkted^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^  ^congrats^ ^pinkted^ ^babycrawl^ ^storkgirl^
Huge congratulations to you & DH on the arrival of Katie Rose.
I am sure she is every bit gorgeous  ;) & such a lovely name.
Take care & keep in touch.

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Holly
I forgive you  :-*
If you read my post on the last thread you can't upset me.
Sausage twice today....................wahay  ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^clapping^

Erica.xx

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for sticking up for me Jilly  :-*

Hope you've got some good candidates lined up for interviews and enjoy yourself (I know you will!) tonight.  Try not to deafen  ^tmi^ everyone on the karaoke!

xx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
It was hard for me as well this morning Julie  :eek: :eek:

Holly - Jilly's picking on me I said sorry  :'( :'( :'( tell her to stop.

Jillypopsplops - Just for you ^spank^ then ^stretcher^ then ^crutch^ so there!!

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
It is isn't it hun.
I've also got to log out now for a while. Boss is out today & since the computer crash  :mad: ^oops^ ^tantrum^ he backs up at lunchtime as the night one doesn't seem to be working. I've got to do it today  ??? so if I don't come back on this afternoon it's because I have cocked up  ;) 

Back in a bit.......enjoy your lunch ^eat pie^

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Ah Julie no mates  ;D

Only joking chick!!Just got back from the library with Oli,its lovely to have a walk out but the books were flippin heavy  :eek:

I dont like fridays cos its dead quiet on here!! Anyone doing anything nice at the weekend???

Kelly x

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hi there ladies - I'm back  ^clapping^

Crickey, you lot have been busy chatting since I last logged on 10 days ago or so.  Too much to catch up on but I hope everyone's doing OK and that you all missed me  :-[

Well, an update on me.  I was devastated by the first IUI not working that DH took me away to New York for a week.  I brought all the Puregon injections with me, stabbed away at myself daily and am just home after being basted for the 2nd IUI.  Hopefully it'll work this time!  I've meetings this afternoon that I just couldn't get out off, and a 3 hour return drive ahead of me so I'm just chilling out while I can and getting started on the pineapple juice.  So if AF doesn't come, I've been told to test on 4th November.

Lovely to be back, hope you are all well.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
I'm back  ^wave^ & feeling proud because it worked a treat

Julie - Right there on the money front having paid for my IVF on Monday ^howmuch^ but like you said we won't care when we are walking round like this ^pregnant^ Quiet weekend for me too although not so quiet as I plan on having my niece & nephew tomorrow to give my sis a break. She looked exhausted yesterday. I think you are meant to sleep when the baby does but as my 4 year old niece fell & broke her elbow on Monday (same day that Millie arrived) my sis is getting no chance to rest. Add half term to that next week & she's got no chance so I thought I'd do what I could  ^afro^ 

Catspjs - Lucky you  :) what a great DH! Wishing you lots of luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ second time lucky hopefully.

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
You're not wrong Julie  ^baby2^ she's a beaut!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ahh Julie - you do make me laugh as tragic as I know it was - you're able to put a funny spin on it!  Funnily enough we are also having enchilada's for dinner tonight - spooky!  Oh and also - the £600 you have just forked out on tests  :eek: is that part of the amount quoted for treatment or is that on top of it????

Lovely Auntie Erica - what a brilliant sister you are!

Welcome back Catspj's - what a fab DH you have!  Good luck on your 2ww hope you get your longed for BFP this time!

Kelly - ah well at least you won't need to go to the gym today after lugging those books back!  Bought any mooncups lately  ^evil^

Mr Claws is happy to be home again after being ever so good at the vets.  I think he derserved a lollipop today Manda!  The vet said he would love living in NZ - funny.  Have also just had a removal man here doing a quote for removal to NZ just to start the ball rolling.  Lord alive - getting the cat home is the most expensive item the rest is relatively cheap in comparison.

If not back later - have a lovely weekend!!

Slaters
xx

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi guys - sorry haven't been around the last coupld of days.  But just been catching up on all the missed posts.

Petal - So sorry for you.  But the other girls are right, surely ICSI could be an option. Don't give up.  You WILL get there in the end. xxx
Jessp - thinking of you too and same message - you'll get there, you really will.
Holly - sorry to hear you've been so fed up - and sorry to hear about the sad family news that you're going to have to dish out.  
KJ - Also, was so disappointed for you about the delay - but that's all it is - a delay.  And Holly is right - it's for a reason and I think a puppy will be a very good reason at that.  We're still undecided about a puppy. And having almost agreed to go for a chocolate labrador, it's now possible we'll get a German Shepherd (I grew up with one and my dad has 2).  So at some point we might be getting a dog - who knows?
Erica - please feel free to email me if you have any queries on the website, if you decide to order from me.  I've just done a gift for a 'Millie'.  I love the name.  It's actually on my list (if we ever have a baby girl!!!!)

Had a particularly excellent day yesterday.  I've been battling a critical illness insurance claim for about a year and yesterday they agreed to pay out!  So thrilled. It's about time something went my way and I'm feeling very happy.  Although we will obviously have to invest the money for when we move to a new house which we're hoping to do next year, Also, if we need to fund IVF - it's there but I am going to allow myself some treats. So more shopping! YAY!!  :)

Must dash off to the post office now. Lots of love to you all.

Fishyx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Are you STILL picking on me Jilly  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Holly - Jilly's still being nasty she was supposed to be my friend & play nicely  :)

Fishy - Have placed order for my little Millie  ^pinkted^ Hope I've done it properly I don't use the internet that much.

Jilly - My mommy said I can't come out to play if you don't stop it  :( Haven't you ever lost a post when a new thread is starting  :mad: I still love Holly & I told her so thankfully my lost post was short but you still ^bishbash^ me!! I'm going to stop being a good girl. Weekend sounds great, lots of time off for you........shame you didn't find any new staff I can work for you if you want  :-\

Julie - Sorry..........did have a giggle because that's the sort of thing that happens to me  ;D Of all the books how come a baby one has to be on top of the pile  ::) Anyway....................you can "Watch Me Grow" after all the food I've eaten today  ^roflmao^ Suffering from PMT &  ^witch^ pains...........that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!!

Erica.xx

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Jilly
Great minds & all that  :-*
Can't work with Julie  ^angel^ she's too lovely & will get all the tips.
Understand me?  ^roflmao^ I'd got my phrase book ready to collect you from the train station. At least I don't have to hire an interpreter now!!

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
^bye^ ^bye^ ^bye^ ^bye^ everyone have a fab weekend.

Jilly - Some of us have proper full time jobs & can't be on the site all day ^nahnahnah^

Julie -  :-* :-* have a good one.

Erica.xx

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.