Laine x

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Our Positive Vibe Campaign

^banana^ ^reiki^ ^jumpin^ ^spot^ ^banana^ ^reiki^ ^jumpin^ ^spot^

2ww Baby Makers - Test Dates
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Minkey 28.05.04 ^reiki^ 2nd time lucky !
ShellyM 11.06.04 ^reiki^ Stay put little one ^baby2^
Ruby 16.06.04 ^reiki^ You to little one ^wings^

Murtle 18.06.04
northern lass 21.06.04
Floss 24.06.04
Ciara 25.06.04
Scarlet 28.06.04
Teabag 29.06.04
Candy 30.06.04
KarenC 30.06.04

Rollercoaster Injectors
^pompom^ ^pompom^ Go Ladies Go ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Linds
Linzibell
Chantelle
Alessandra
Latemum

Our turn next - The Baster Addicts !
^sperm^ ^daisy^ ^sperm^ ^daisy^ ^sperm^ ^daisy^

Mizz-gizz (Cyst shrinking Vibes)
Starr (Cyst shrinking Vibes)
Emma O
Kimj (Taking some time out)
Michelle - Mimhg (Taking some time out)
Ciara
Kate - KMB (Trying Naturally for a while)
Mitsy
Dora
Tag (Starting DIUI next week)
Megan35 (Starting IUI @ end of month)
Tricia (2nd IUI end of June/start of July)
Oink (2nd IUI July)
SharonM (3rd IUI July)
LouHuw (Starts IUI September)
Aliso1 (On Waiting list for IUI)
Dotty (Referral 25th June)

Special Babydust wishes to the following Ladies

Christineg & Jenny
Jenf, Sinbad, rsmit02, Neona60483 & all other DIUI ladies.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Hey All my FF friends
I've never seen so many dances, thanks for my ones i hopw thet're doing the trick.
WELL DONE CANDY see it's easy. ^bunches^
Hope u feel better Lynds, My time off is over on thurs, at the moment going back to work seems quite scary(don't know why i usually love my job). Hope it subsides soon.
Good Luck to u all for tommorow, Big day for our thread.
Also Kim, know u wont see this today but wanted u to know that i and thinking of u on this sad day. xxxxxx ^Cuddle^
Love to u all
Starrxx
oh ps off to lunch at my sister in laws today, any tips on how to deal with the devil nephew!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Starr, just focus on if you go back Thursday, thats only 2 days until the weekend. I got signed off for a few weeks with stress, many moons ago and the biggest stress was the build up to going back, but it was fine, people pussy footed around me and made an effort for for a few days and before I knew it, it was all back to normal.

I must have missed a Kim post, will read back in a bit, thinking of you all also.... read back, I didn't click on first time round ((((hugs)))))))

Tricia, I remembered at bedtime last night, that I didn't respond to you getting on the IVF chat night .... I am not sure if I will be alowed to go on it, what with going to be in the 2ww, they might make me wait ... if I have to and its bad news, I hope I can get in on that date also, will re-read your thread again in a mo and pm ya

My tip is to ignore the kid, think how lucky you are that u don't have a brat and as Kim does, go on about how perfect your life is to annoy your sil ;)

Cx

·
Registered
36 Posts
God this board moves fast....can't keep up at all.

Linzi....Just to say that I was so SHOCKED by the effect of the drugs but not as shocked as my DH who thought I turned in to a troll ***** from hell. I kid you not!! Crying, laughing, ****** off, *****ing....and that was just the first 5 minutes. I'm not sure that it helps when others (like me and the girls) tell you that it really is just the drugs and not you going mad as it's like having PMT but 100 times worse....and NOTHING can stop that. So.....rant and rave here....we're ready for ye :) ^doh^

Candy......how exciting now ;D Hopefully you won't need to think about the IVF....that would be such good news ^spin^ ^spin^

Starr/Lynds......can't get back to previous post now to check out the details.....but hope you're both doing ok.

Mizz and all those that want to help.....if you do Tesco's and Waitros...I'll do Sainsburys and Safeway...That only leaves Asda....anyone up for that one ;D ;D Was telling DH about that last night. He thinks we're nutters. ^festival^ ^doh^ ^doh^ Guess he had to read it but our pc's not working at home so he just didn't get it ;D

^wave^ ^wave^ to everyone I haven't mentioned...better get back to work....... ^phone^

T

^group^

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Dear Kim

Thinking of you and dh on this very sad day.

lots of love
Murtle
xxx
^group^

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
^pompom^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^pompom^
^pompom^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^pompom^

GOOD LUCK RUBY & ALLESSANDRA

Keeping everything crossed for you both.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Hey Candy

Well done on doing your own jabs. I'm well proud of you girl!

Those follies sound fabulous! I have high hopes for you this time.

Hope the trigger jab didn't hurt too much this morning. Best of luck for tomorrow.

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^

·
Registered
76 Posts
blimey murtle you're in a good mood today. or maybe its coz i'm in such a bad mood! oh the rage :mad: if one of my colleagues comes too close i may just have their eyes out with me pencil!

have had huge row with h (hes not bleedin' dear at all) he says i will just have to control myself and not have mood swings!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe him? like i actually want to be like this just to annoy him. he says 'well you know when you're being a ***** so just stop it!' am so angry.

i'm taking myself and my misery off to the cinema tonight and sod him! actually i may tell his mum coz shes lovely and she'll give him a good kicking

anyway this is clearly a good time to continue with campaign whilst i'm so angry so i'll take asdas and just let them try and stop me LOL

sorry to bring the thread down - promise to be cheerful now i've had my rant.

xx

ps candy - dont be thinking about IVF - be postive that this will work and you won't need it

·
Registered
76 Posts
just noticed - he did not say woman but clearly i used a word i shouldn't have - sorry

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hiya girlies

Well I need some major cheering up this morning! Follies not big enough yet - 2 there ... 1.4 and 1.6! Nurse gave me another jab this morning but gave me Puregon instead of Gonal F by mistake! So, have to back for another scan first thing tomorrow morning and if all is well will be scheduled for iui on Friday!

Need more follie dancing ladies so gonna try for one BIG TIME!

^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^
^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

And some positive vibes to make them follies grow!
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Gonna dance round the office and get all the blokes to talk nicely to my follies!

Also got another bloody big bruise from the stab this morning! aaarrgh!

Positive vibrations coming your way ladies!

Love

Karen xxx ^clapping^ ^clapping^

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
If it's any consolation Linzi, I was positively evil during my 2nd iui cycle. I ranted and raved at the world. My dh didn't speak to me for 3 days. Initially because he was angry at me 'cos I had said some pretty mean things to him and then out of fear from what I might do next. After 3 days we made up and he understood more of what I was going through and has been an absolute angel to me since.

This cycle, though, I cried like a baby from the Thursday until the following Wednesday. Like you say, I wasn't sad or depressed just couldn't stop crying. On the Tuesday I woke up crying and went to bed crying. Great at work 'cos they didn't have a clue what was going on and rallied around doing everything for me whilst I sat in the loo sobbing. Felt totally exhausted that week with a constant headache.

It is definitely the hormones that are to blame. PMT x 100 - every husbands worst nightmare.

I'm going to phone all the TV and radio stations now to warn all pregnant ladies to steer well clear of Asda's until you've calmed down. I think Morrisons is still safe for them.

And please put that pencil down!

Enjoy the cinema tonight.

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Karen

Good Luck for your scan tomorrow morning ;D.

Grow Follies Grow!!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love

Michelle x

·
Registered
76 Posts
thanks murtle. dh has just rang to apologise so i may let him off. luckily at work they know whats going on so they are just giving me a wide berth. and have removed all sharp objects LOL.

luckily so far i have managed to restrain myself from saying anything too horrible. i think he copes better with the tears than the moods tho. although last night he was struggling a bit last night as i sobbed through the first 10 mins of 'Theres something about mary' coz i thought it was so sad LOL

best to get them to keep all people away from asdas - its not just pregnant ladies annoying me today LOL

anyway feeling alot calmer now thanks. think i just had to get it out of my system and its best not to tell peole who don't understand about the drugs incase they lock you up. ;D

lets just hope The Day after Tomorrow isn't too sad or i'll be annoying the other cinema goers!

xx

ps good luck karen - thinking postive follie growing thought for you

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Hi Karen,

Those follies aren't too far off now. Hope this helps.

^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^reiki^ ^spot^
^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^
^cool^ ^festival^ ^pompom^ ^cool^ ^festival^ ^pompom^ ^cool^ ^festival^ ^pompom^ ^cool^ ^festival^ ^pompom^

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
God u lot make me laugh.
I'll do Morrisons.... it's just down the road.....and always full of pd women and kids... prob cause it's so cheap!!! ^chuckle^
Lynds step away from the pencil......
Murtle hope u feel better soon honey. I'm with u on the headache front. 2 weeks now.
Karen heres a follie dance for u
^spot^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^clapping^ ^fairydust^ ^surprise^ ^fairydust^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^spot^
Good Luck...
I'm a bit worried.. my af normally lasts 4/5 days well i'm on day 10 and it's still here. quite light but bright red(sorry if tmi). Phoned the clinic today and am waiting for a call back. Please not more bad news.
Candy... I go back on fri, but have to work sat too. Hopefully it will be ok, just spoke to my assistant manager, i'm sure she thinks i'm putting it on.... She is waiting for donor ivf to start later this month and i'm sure she thinks that iui is a piece of cake. grrr
Hope the rest of u r ok and enjoying the sunshine ^sunny^^sunny^ ^sunny^
Love Starr
ps can't ignore the devil child when he's throwing things at you..... oh well will try ^NahNah^

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mornin' all - oooh dear is there a full moon again... everyone take a deep breath....and exhale...aaahhh...there you go...out with anger...in with lurve.... ^chuckle^ ^smash^

Lindz - ^furious^ - step away from the pencil and put your hands against the wall...the hug-police have arrived ^group^

Below is a grow-follies-grow dance for everyone:

^shake^ ^shake^ ^shake^ ^shake^ ^shake^
^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^
^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^
^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^
^cool^ ^cool^ ^cool^ ^cool^ ^cool^ ^cool^ ^cool^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

And here is a shrink-cyst-shrink dance for us others:

^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^
^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^
^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^
^NahNah^ ^NahNah^ ^NahNah^ ^NahNah^

Chins up everyone - good luck with scans, jabs, and tests... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

luv,
mizz gizz. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear all, sorry I have not been around this weekend but my sister was visiting and that sort of took my mind off the tww.

Well, I tested this morning and it was positive - weaker than the control line but still positive (could see it in the dark) and I am 13dpo. Now with my history (this is my 6th pregnancy) I am not counting any chickens here. All I feel is sick to my stomach - you want it to happen for so long and when it does you are on the whirlygig of 'will it stick'. I am off to the hossie (NHS) for a blood test soon - lied to the nurse and told her AF was due yesterday so shall have to come clean and tell her it is not due til Thursday otherwise my hormone levels will look far too low. If all is ok I should start heparin injections tomorrow in addition to the progesterone and prednisolone.

Love to you all - I am just off now to check back on all the new messages over the weekend.

Love,

A very nervous Ruby

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'll do my street cos just about every female in it (except ME) seems to be pregnant or has just recently given birth! They must all have popped a sprog during the winter months cos now that the good weather is here they are all out and about with PRAMS!!!

Aaarrgh!

The one that hurts most of all tho is my next door neighbour directly thru the wall and I know I am an evil ^vampire^ to say this but I just can't seem to cope with it! She knew I was having tx tho she didn't know about my m/c and I feel that she had no right to go out and get herself preggers when she knew what I was going thru! HOW TRULY EVIL AM I?

Dunno how I will get thru the summer with her shedding her kit and that bump getting bigger and bigger! Having to stay indoors now and avoid her! I am sad eh? I know I should just speak to her and congratulate her and all that but it's really really hard!

Sorry to be an evil moaning witch!!! ^eyes^

Karen xxx

1 - 20 of 110 Posts