Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home Girls .......

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Morning All,

KJ - are you coming to the party ?? you are not showing as confirmed and wouldnt want you too miss out  :'( :'(

Have a Good weekend all

Looby xx

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
looby - am trying to persuade dh and he is  in 2 minds so am just waiting on his decision before i confirm whether it'll be just me or both of us....did try the guilt trip by showing him the list and pointing out most dh's are coming but we'll see....not gonna push it...

kj x

·
Registered
655 Posts
Morning girls,

Just wanted to ask a quick question;
I had IUI on Wednesday with hcg jab on Monday night prior to this.
I have had no pain at all until today, I now have niggly pain around left ovary.
All 3 follies were in left so do you guys think this is the reason?
I'm just a bit worried that it has taken so long (4 days) to come on. Surely this should have been felt the day of ovulation or the day later?
I hope we have not miss timed the ovulation!
Has any one else had ovary pain starting so late after supposed ovulation day?

Now I cant remember who it was that said there DH annoys them bye saying some of the things from little Britain. My DH also dose this and it drives me to distraction some times. He is currently fond of the "write the theme tune" bit. ^smash^

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
mine does the 'uh uh eerrrrr' of the disturbed mental patient!!! usually when he's trying to do impression of my nagging!!
lilly - not sure about the pain (esp if its giggly ;D) it could be that its just recovering from the shock of expelling 3 follies.  i might do a bit of ^BMS^ just in case if i were you....

kj x

ps holly - i w ant to know more about this NZ restaurant - sounds like a good place for me and dh to go.....

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
HI Lilly
I would not worry too much, i had the same last month but for the whole 2 weeks!

This month i had IUI yesterday and still have crampy type ov pains - not giggly like yours though!!

Like you though it does make me wonder whether the timing was right.  I chart my temp and this morning was my 3rd day of raised temps which indicates ovulationm was on day 14 (weds) yet my OPK did not show pos until Thurs am and i know that def correct as it was neg thurs am at 4.30 but pos on thurs am at 7.30.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi all

Just popped into the office to cut DP's hair(!) The electric clippers don't work very well off the generator and he ends up looking like something off "Deliverance" if I do it at home... ^roflmao^

Lily - I'm only guessing, but the giggly ;D pain it could just be the corpus luteum forming to release all that lovely progesterone to help the embryos implant... ^reiki^

Alex, hope the timing was right for you...  ^reiki^

KJ - good luck for Monday - hope your orange  ^shake^ are ready. You have all made me laugh about your DPs imitating the Little Britain sketches. My DP LOVES it, but I have to put the cushion over my head at the WI women puking all over the jams and the bitty bits - some of it is SOOO gross!!! I love Lou and Andy though, and the only gay in the village... I'm sooooo looking forward to meeting you at the party - anyone else want to join up? I'm coming on my own, so don't be shy!!!  :-[

Looby - you will be as big as a house by then - so you'll be hard to miss. Can't wait to see you...  :-*

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
to us all...
Molly
x

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
molly i use to do dh's hair with clippers (when he had it all over gd 1) but its longer now and diff lengths so way too complicated. i remember once taking off the grade 1 piece and doing the bum fluff on his neck with no grade on it, then forgetting what i was doing momentarily and zooming bit all the way up to above his ear making a nice bald streak ;D - had fun trying to blend that it!!

orange knickers washed and ready in the drawer :)

cant wait to meet you too :-*
kj x

·
Registered
371 Posts
2005 positive Vibe campaign

^fairydust^ ^babycrawl^ ^rainbow^ ^babycrawl^ ^fairydust^

Congratulations & Stay put vibes

Minkey 2nd Time Lucky! ^cloud9^ Baby Agatha Elspeth born Thurs 27th Jan, 7lb 1oz
ShellyM 11.06.04 2nd Time Lucky! ^cloud9^ Conor born Fri 18 Feb 7lb 12oz
Northern Lass 21.06.04 1st Time Lucky! ^cloud9^ Thomas born Sun 6th Feb 5lb 8.5oz
Scarlet 29.06.04 2nd Time Lucky! ^cloud9^
Onka 09.07.04 1st Time Lucky ! ^cloud9^
Elly 28.07.04 1st Time Lucky ! ^cloud9^ Nicholas & Alexander born Sun 6th Feb 3lb 14ox and 3lb 15oz
Sarah (36) 18.08.04 1st Time Lucky! ^cloud9^
Oink 20.08.04 Natural Pregnancy!!! ^cloud9^
Morgan 26.08.04 Converted to IVF ^cloud9^
Floss 13.09.04 2nd Time Lucky ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
Candy 03.11.04 IVF ^cloud9^
Fone 13.12.04 1st Time Lucky ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
Jannie38 28.01.05 3rd Time Lucky ^cloud9^
KatyA 08.02.05 2nd time Lucky ^cloud9^
VIL & Moosey 07.03.05 4th time Lucky ^cloud9^

^2ww^2ww Baby Makers ^noAF2^

^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^goodluck^

Vicky10 10.03.05
Donna Taylor 14.03.05
Topsham 16.03.05
Charliezoom 16.03.05
Bun 19.03.05
g (what day do you test)
Lilly2K3 23.03.05
Alex28 25.03.05
KeemJay 28.03.05
CR 30.03.05

Rollercoaster Injectors and Stick girls
Go Ladies Go

^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^
^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Mez
Aliso1
Alicat
Aliday

Our turn next - The Baster Addicts !

Nicola1
Aless --off to IVF
HollyC -- going again in April
Starr--off to IVF
MollyW--taking a break for a couple of months
Claireabelle--trying naturally for a while
Rachaelmd-awaiting af
Nikita -
BunBun
Cindy - going again in Feb
Struthie - maybe going to ICSI
Cherub75 - having ovarian drilling
Marielou - starting april
Sara13 awaiting af
Leah
LizH - talking to cons re IVF
Le
Rachaelj
Gilly2
Gwen - awaiting IUI jabs
Bolts - next month
********** - going next month
CathyA
Sims76--3 months off then thinking IVF
PetalB--going again in April
JessP--off to IVF
Claribel
Greeners - going April

Special Babydust wishes to the Ladies, who have or are moving on or to other treatments

^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^

·
Registered
371 Posts
Thanks girls for all your lovely wishes. I have a blood test on the next 2 fridays and then a scan on march 31. I ahve jsut read through all the threads since the beginning of part 61 so feel back and all close to you and back up to speed but now very exhausted so off for a nap and then will write more.

Love and kisses
M

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Hi peeps

Can't believe how good you are reading all the news Meg, thats me home to, but exceptionally tired, got home just after 3am, which to us was just after 5 ... and its too light to sleep lol, so thought I would chcek you guys didn't need a new home, but Bels /curtsey has been looking after you all just perfectly, thank you

Just want to say congratulations to VIL & Moosey what fabulous news and ********** will keep everything crossed for you on Monday.

Love to all of you

/kisses to Kim

·
Registered
317 Posts
Congratulations to Aussie Meg & DH.
Good luck to keemjay & ********** on Monday.
Nice to see you back Candy.
Gwen I hope the next couple of weeks won't be too bad for you my thoughts will be with you, as you say at least one good thing is that it's your boys' birthdays. Try to keep  ^reiki^.
I've posted a question on ask a nurse as I'm totally messed up & haven't got a clue what is going on with my body & the bleeding has now stopped & from what has been happening I don't think this has been af at all, never in my life have I had such a light bleed.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend - makes a change for us to have lovely sunshine today.

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
awww bunbun how confusing for you, i'm so sorry you are having to go thru this nightmare. when did you last do a hpt? if you havent done one in the the last few days i would be tempted to do one just to check.....
doesnt sound like your clinic or gp are v helpful at all grrrr at them. i get more and more :mad: with the whole profession the longer i'm at this game
^hugme^ to you i hope you get some answers soon

kj x

ps    :-* :-* HI CANDY ^wave^

·
Registered
655 Posts
Kim- Good luck for tomorrow!  ^reiki^

Gwen-  ^hugme^ Stay strong hun, life can be a cow some times.

Julie- Good luck for the scan, I hope everything is ok, have not seen a post from you in a while, are you around?

Bun Bun- I agree with Kim, a hpt might give you some clue and I also agree your clinic need a kick up the backside.

Meg- sorry to be nosy but why are you not on the list with your bfp? or have i just not spotted you?

Well my final hcg jab is done, I feel sick as a dog but hopefully it will all be worth it. I am feeling strangely positive for being on the 2ww. I am nervous for my prog test on Wednesday Incas it says I have not ov again but my thinking is if I had not then I would have bled before now as not stimming or spraying. (maybe just burying head in the sand)

Enjoy your Sunday all xx

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
morning all,

welcome back candy, Gwen sorry to hear next few weeks will be hard for you, take it easy and take of yourself. nice you have boys birthday as a positive note.

Tested again today and it was still negative :(
DH is thinking that maybe because we basted late on a Monday afternoon that testing day should be Tuesday and not tommorrow? so we could still have tested to early? think we are just clutching at straws.
Had bad period pain all week which isn't usually for me so looks like it will be a nightmare AF when it arrives!

Hope you are OK Julie? Good luck for scan tommorrow  ^reiki^
Good luck KJ for basting  ^reiki^

VIL and Moosy, how are you doing? did you do anymore tests yesterday? hope all is well  ^reiki^

Sorry to anyone I missed

Donna xx

P.S I got a new job in a nursery and start on the 4th April!
Only got the kids till end of the month very sad as I am very attached to them  :'( :'(

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
^hello^

Just a quickie to say will be thinking of you Julie tomorrow
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love to all, Hope you have had a great weekend,

Looby xxx

Molly / KJ -  :-* :-* Looking forward to september  :) :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hi all,

As previously posted test this morning showed  ^BFN^, well AF has begun to show herself tonight so it is all over for me!
I'll be phoning hospital tommorrow to see what happens next, assume we will strat next go but may have to miss it becuase of easter!

Didn't expect to feel like this, you can never prepare yourself can you.

wishing losts of luck and positice vibes to KJ and Julie  ^reiki^

All the best

Donna xx

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Hello ladies, its been a while since I've logged on, good to see you all again.

Just a quick one to say hi.  AF arrived 10 day's ago but work commitments meant that it wasn't the right time to start treatment, so maybe next month.....

in the meantime, good luck to all of you

love

rachael md

·
Registered
655 Posts
Donna- sorry to hear your news  ^hugme^
It is never easy,I hope your next cycle is the one for you.

Rachael- How disappointing for you. These things are sent to try us. I hope you're next cycle is timed better for you.

I keep logging on to see if there is any news from Julie. It is not like you Julie to be so quiet. I hope you are OK  ^hugme^

1 - 20 of 1584 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.