Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 672 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Oh, that was odd, the thread was locked whilst I was posting, so I'll try again...

Hi ladies, I'm keeping up with your news even if not posting and just wanted to send hugs to Hasina.

Hasina, hun, I'm hoping that this is the month for you and that you don't have to go through this again, but in case you do, I can't understand why your clinic don't do more to control your ovulation. If you were injecting rather than using clomid they would be able to monitor you and make you ovulate when you need to so you don't have to keep going through all this horrible added stress. Hopefully this month will be the one for you and it won't matter, but I feel really cross with your clinic on your behalf.
Take care and try and relax a bit now (impossible, I know)
Kx

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey ladies! Just a quick one as on the phone just wanted to say finger crossed for hasina! Hope ur ok and ur doc didn't hurt u too much, how horrible its just not ur day is it chick xx

Love to all! Hope all those stimming etc are keeping well xxx :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi all,

Hasina sounds like a nightmare, they also said my cervix was to thick but when I had my 1st iui the nurse said there was no problem, but it didn't work so I'm wondering if it's a problem for us!  I hope your resting!

bonijade im hoping its a posivitve sign for you it does sound so with my first iui i didnt have any signs until the day i my af came so fingers crossed for you and try not to give up hope :)

I'm on day 4 of taking clomid, double dose, scan on Monday!

Thinking of  u all :)

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry KG my fault, we must have been doing things at the same time! I hope you hadn't lost a huge post  ^hugme^

·
Registered
827 Posts
Please Please  ^help^

As you all know I am having a TX break. I thought it would be a great, not having to think about medications and injections etc (which it is) and a good idea to give my body some time without medication as I've been on some sort of hormones for 18months solid now. BUT I feel terrible. I've had a constant fuzzy headache for a few days now and nothing shifts it. Every now and again I get stabbing pains in my eyes, blurry vision, the room starts spinning and I just want to throw up. It's like a migraine but comes and goes. Someone at work suggested that maybe I was suffering withdrawal symptoms from the meds as I've been on them so long. Has anybody heard of this or experienced it. I'm starting to get a little concerned as it's been going on for a few days now. I can't think of anything else it could be.

Please please help and advise me, I feel ill  :'(

XxX

·
Registered
782 Posts
Forever- I'm sure if its the same with me but I haven't had any meds from the start of may and have had sore heads etc since! I have had migraines, blurry eyes stiff neck, a rash and nausea, I thought it was a cluster migraine lasting days! Now I'm beginning to think its more! And to know someone else has something similar is actually quite strange xx

·
Registered
827 Posts
Shenagh - That is really strange!! I'm glad that you've replied, it's reassuring to know that I'm not going  ^idiot^ and someone else is feeling the same. I really feel rotten. Don't know whether I should be informing the clinic about it. I'm going away at the weekend and I'm  ^pray^ it's settled.
Does anyone else know of this and can hopefully help us??
X

·
Registered
321 Posts
hi all noe here goes with some personals...

forever  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ sorry ur not feeling too well i havnt had any feelings like that.. make an appointment at the g.p get some blood test done, just incase u lacking in on any vitamins or anything... xx

lilly27 hiya hun... aww hun all i can say is it was really bad my cervix is high up hun... that why they always find it difficault even on smear test
how u getting on with the clomid, iv been soo emotional this cycle.. hope ur scan goes well hun ... goodluck

shenagh the doc was really hard on me.com i was crying hun.. thankyou soo much of thinking about me and send all the wishes.. dont no what i would do without u ladies...

kg hay hun thanx for ur supporting post it makes me feel good..
my clinic wont actually trigger me that early and specially that i ovulated early this month. and also i not long gone for my day 10 scan which was on tuesday the womb lining was only 4. something and 3 folicles around 10,11, and i think 13.. it need to go to 17 or somthing that why maybe.
but boi i tell u what i defo would of missed this cycle as well if i had listened to what they wer saying to come back on friday..
how are u doing hun? hope ur doing ok... make shore ur resting as well... xxx

jodie how are u doing hun...?? seem very quiet.. hope ur ok hun...

·
Registered
321 Posts
sorry couldnt finish the rest of personal and how can i forget.
hakunamatat, bonijade, eva, lynn, catherinettc missy thankyou all u ladies that have me supporting with all ur kind words dont no wher i would be..
today was a very bad experience i had.. hope no one on here never goes through in what i went through today...
wishing u all lovely ladies all the best.. we will all get there ladies hang in there xx love u loads .. u ladies have done so much for me today by posting comforting words...

afm tbh only rested about an hour.. im a person that cant sit in one place.. soo been cleaning around... didnt give the little one to after school club today as didnt think had have the energy to pick her up and specially after the incident we had with the car..
so dh picked her up and dropped her off home..
i am off untill next wed, dh wants me to take time off to relax..

thankyou all once again u have helped me soo much by even listening to me..
love u all

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi

We are new around here, and wanted first of all to say hello. Its great to know that there are other people going through some of this emotional minefield. Its hard to talk to off-line friends whose experience is seemingly so different.

We are a lesbian couple who have had 3 attempts at IUI and 1 with clomid. So far only negatives. We are struggling a bit to know where to go next; recent test results showed V has a very low AMH (0.831 pmol/L) but before that all the tests had been 'normal'. The RE says there is still a chance she can get pregnant, but everything we read on forums suggests this is a long shot. Its hard to know who to listen to! Does anyone else have any wisdom on low AMH but normal FSH? Ultrasound scans showed a good number of antral follicles and endometrial lining was fine. When we used clomid, there were 4 mature follicles which would suggest there isn't a problem. Does anyone know if follicles can be empty?

The other thing that is going through our minds is that conception is happening, but not implantation; V feels sick etc so it seems like something has changed, but then negative results and periods. Any tips around on how to improve implantation chances. The clinic helpfully say 'don't lift anything heavy'... and nothing else.

We are also just not sure what to expect... what would be an 'average' number of times to try? Are we just impatient?! We are getting (very) sad, quite frustrated and increasingly poor!

Thanks

V and L

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks for the replies girls.  I bit the bullet today and actually purchased my first ever pregnancy test.  ^pray^

I've never even got that far before, as evil witch aunt flo is never more than a couple of days late for me, if at all. Never had a BFP!  I'm hoping I hold out until Monday morning and I actually get to try it out....... but if not, it has a date until 2013  ;D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Bonijade ur sooo funny, hang in ther ul be fine...
I'm hoping and got my fingers cross for u hun xxx so u won't need to use that test no later then ur otd and hopefully no mire need to buy any wants u have the positive?
By then way doesn't ur clinic give u 1 test for otd? Because mines do...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Ladies!
Just signing back on.............just starting cycle number 2 1/2! Had baseline scan yesterday....3 smalll follicles there waiting to get pumped up by stimming! Lets hope all goes as well as last time apart from , of course, the BFN!
My body decided to ovulate on day 16  and AF arrived on day 23 - wednesday .....so starting new cycle a few days early. The nurse worried me tho.....when i told her that she said ........you do have the progesterone pessaries? Usually my cycles are 26/28 days. I was assuming it was the drugs from the last cycle that had caused my AF to arrive early?
Good luck to all girls this month.XXXXXX :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hasina, you are not at all selfish to want another one- I am exactly the same. I can't bear that my little boy is an only as I had a brother and a sister and we are all so close.
Bonijade I also test on Monday but I'm having a real low day. I spent yesterday thinking I had all the right symptoms and today thinking all the wrong ones. I definitely feel like my period is about to start but that would be very early for me as it's not due till next week and it's never early, only late. I do have to stop imagining all the symptoms- it's making me crazy ^idiot^!
I am so nervous about Monday I feel sick.

·
Registered
321 Posts
sparkleme  just wanted to say goodluck hun with this cycle, i too have been messed around this cycle.. dont know wyt i have ovulated soo early at day 11..
i have a cycle of 28days.. just worried about otd  what ever result i get good or bad wont believe it untill the due date that my period ment to start..
with my last 2nd cycle i had my period date first then the otd... soo i did test early as in 3days early before otd.. but with that result i did end up with bfp..

jach hay hun, im assuming that u know exactly in how i feel..
but all those ladies out there that are really desperate for a child,
heart goes out to them.. even though i do have 1 dd im still desperate for a sibling for my 7year old dd..
try not to symptom stop hun its hard enough the whole 2ww to drag on..
monday not that far wish u all the best hoping for bfp for u hun xxx

·
Registered
321 Posts
sorry ladies ive been making soo much mistake in writing as i type quickly so bare with me ^idiot^ think i try to be too super fast ;D

·
Registered
782 Posts
Morning all,
Just hiding out in the back of work, and thought I'd pop in to say hi, I hope ur all well
Hasina- how u feeling now hun? Better I hope, I don't think its selfish to want another child, I want LOADS but need to get 1 first lol

Good luck to u two ladies testing mon I say a wee prayer over the weekend for u and ur BFP's xx hi to the rest pop back in later

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Hasina, sounds like you had an absolute mare. Really hope it works for you, am  ^pray^. I would be so mad  ^bigbad^ with your clinic if I was you. Hopefully you won't be needing them again if it all works.
Shenga, your like me, checking in when ever you can.  I'm on a study day and couldn't resist popping in to say hello- can't do it at work as don't have Internet on my phone and all our computers are monitored.
Jach and Bonijade, good luck for Monday. I'm testing Wednesday and finding it hard not to symptom spot. I have been in a stinking bad mood for the past two days, everything and I mean everything is annoying me and yesterday I had the tinniest tinniest bit of dark brown in my discharge (tmi - sorry!)
I am going proper loopy  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ and tonight I'm on a work night out - let's hope theres not to many questions about why I'm not drinking.
Sparkleyme, hope those follies grow nice and big for you.
Sorry forever, I can't be of any help at all but would give your clinic a ring, better to be on the safe side. You feeling any better?
Take care all xx

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Keeping Busy - Hope things go well for you. ^reiki^ I understand what it is like to symptom spot......google the sympton.......look on here........... 'is it real?' or have i imagined it ^idiot^, The spotting could be a good sign.....? It could be implantation bleeding? Think positive!  I can not quite believe I am on another cycle too! Fingers crossed. ^reiki^
So sorry girls who have also replied I have not quite got the hang or remeberimng everyones names and typing replies!!! ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

1 - 20 of 672 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.