Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi sweeties, hoping this new home brings lots of positive news

^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ 

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
^rainbow^ THE IUI GIRLS TURNED IVF ^rainbow^

Special luv'n'hugs

Struthie ^hugme^
Lilly2K3 ^hugme^
Chantelle ^hugme^
Jodi ^hugme^

IVF Graduates ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

Morgan - BFP - Robin & Oliver born 08/04/05 6lb7oz & 7lb10oz ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
Candy, BFP Nov 04 Jacob Edward born 08/07/05 7lb 8oz ^babycrawl^
Megan35, BFP Dec 04 Baby girl 15/09/05 ^babycrawl^
LoubyLou, Natural BFP Feb 04 - EDD 28/10/05 ^cloud9^
Purpleal, BFP March 05 - EDD 05/11/05 ^cloud9^
AussieMeg, BFP with Twins !! March 05 - EDD 18/11/05 ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
DebbieA, FET BFP with Twins !! April 05 - EDD 15/12/05 ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
Triciah, BFP April 04 - EDD 14/12/05 ^cloud9^
Jellyhead - BFP with twins!! June 05 - EDD 01/02/06 ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
Welshy - Natural BFP June 05 - EDD 05/02/06 ^cloud9^
KarenC - BFP with twins!! June 05 - EDD 08/03/06 ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
KimE - Natural BFP June 05 - EDD 24/02/06 ^cloud9^
Fergie - BFP!!! July 05 ^cloud9^
Jane12 - BFP!!! Sept 05 ^cloud9^
CK6 - Natural BFP!!! Sept 05 ^cloud9^

IVF Students ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^

Molly- 2ww Testing? ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Ajax - 2ww Testing? ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
JessP - 2ww Testing? ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Catwoman - Stimming. Good luck this time round ^reiki^
Struthie - Stimming for diui. Good luck this time round ^reiki^
VIL & Moosey -Stimming. Good luck this time round ^reiki^
PetalB Stimming Good luck this time round ^reiki^
LizH - Down regging for FET Good luck this time round ^reiki^

IVF Recruits ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Mez - On the waiting list
EmmaO - ICSI later this year
MollyW - Detoxing!
mimhg (Michelle) - IVF appoint Nov 05
CathyA - Starting IVF in October
Aliday - Waiting for FET
Almamay - IVF Sept
Eire - Starting ivf soon
Starr - Trying again in New Year
Murtle - Trying again in New Year
RachelB - Starting ivf Sept/Oct
Aliso1 - !st ivf appointment 4th Nov
Mizz - Trying again Sept/Oct
Jojo29 IVF appointment Sept

Special babydust to the ladies taking some time out

Bobble
Billie
Angus
Abby Carter
Sicknote
Nightnurse
Alessandra
Jessygirl
DebbieB
Linds
Vaso

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hi there
Had the call from the lab - we have 5 little embies but apparantly 2 will need assisted hatching as their Zona's are too hard.  Now i maybe wrong here but.....i thought it was women who were slightly more "mature" who produced eggs with harder shell's.  Now feel abit of a freak as i am only 26 and clearly my body is acting way older than it is!!!!!
Anyone else had any experience/stories about this?????
Thanks
Amanda

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi Amanda

Congratulations on your 8 eggs and 5 embies.  Sorry I don't know anything about the Zona's, assisted hatching etc.  Are you going for ET soon?  Good luck with that.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week-end.

Love from Liz

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Hi amanda,
I think murtle had assisted hatching?Or am I wrong ^idiot^

Trying to catch up with  posts as computer is on the blink,will do personals later.
Love to everyone special ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to Struthie for mon
ali

·
Registered
407 Posts
hi Amanda I had assisted hatching..... how do they know the zona's are too hard ??? or have they assisited them already ???? sorry to sound dumb.....you are right we were told older women may need this .... either it will help or it won't... but it won't do any harm ....hope that has helped....good luck ...lots of love caroline xxxx

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

GOOD LUCK STRUTHIE ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Good luck for ET Ajax.  ^rainbow^

I was due to have assisted hatching but only 1 embie was good enough, too good really and they didn't want to risk damaging it. My second embie was only a grade 2, 4 cell and wouldn't have survived AH. I don't know whether age has anything to do with it though.

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow.

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

·
Registered
238 Posts
GOOD LUCK STRUTHIE FOR MONDAY......

WE HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
well done Amanda on your embies  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

love Jelly belly xxx

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Hi guys
I tested this morning couldn't wait any longer and it was neg.
Going to have one more go at IUI but then will ask about having IVF again,do you think that sounds ok.
Can't keep spending £800 on IUI when Ivf has better success rates.
Would welcome any feedback xxx

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi girls,

Struthie- I had come on to post you a good luck message but have just seen your post. I am so sorry it has not worked out again this time ^hugme^
My mind is like jelly at the moment and i can not remember the reasons behind you having iui rather than ivf but I say that your clinic should accommodate you seeing as you are paying. Good luck with your next iui and i so hope you do not need to ask about doing ivf again after that :)

Ajax- Well done on the embies!
I know nothing about ah so I just want to wish you the very best of luck with e/t and your 2ww.

I have my breast clinic app tomorrow girls. I am rather scared but relieved that I will have an answer either way by tomorrow night, wish me luck!

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Thanks Lilly - and all the best with your appointment tomorrow,hope all is well.

We had ICSI because of dh slow swimmers,and we have been having IUI with donor sperm,took a while to come round to the idea,but I think three goes will be plenty,then we will ask to do IVF with ds.

Keep us updated and good luck xxx

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Struthie - Sorry to hear your news  ^hugme^.  Hoping it will be 3rd time lucky for you x

Lily - Good luck for tomorrow sweetie.

Caroline - have no idea how they know?! DH has told me that she mentioned it "just in case" it was required - he had the more in depth converation with the embryologist.

Thank you all so much for the feedback/good wishes for tomorrow.  I tend to panic over things which i have no need!  My stomach now looks HUGE which i am trying to work out if its either still from all the prodding, wind(!!) or OHSS.  Think its prob just the case of the cyclogest tho!  Less said about those things the better! ::)  Actually looking forward to the sedation drugs tomorrow, oh and a weel of my DH's attention! ;D

Wishing you all a happy week

Love and hugs
Amanda
xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Evening girlies
So sorry Struthie  ^hugme^ . glad you are trying to stay positive. Your plan of IVF next is good , but comes with a bigger price tag ^eyes^

amanda good luck for tomorrow, 

^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^ ^sticky vibes^

Lilly , hope your appt tomorrow is reassuring  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
i'm sure it will be ok :-*

This ones for you murtle ^kissbutt^
hehehe ^evil^

love to everyone else xxx
ali

Lilly hope your appt goes well

·
Registered
238 Posts
Oh Struthie  :'( so sorry .....
I think you are right in going for IVF.... in hindsight i wish i had gone straight for IVF myself...iui has a very low success rate and if you have a prob with ovulation or male factor at least IVF you know that you have a embie...half way there. IUI is going in a bit blind. It may work for people who have unexplained problems. I know that it it more expensive but at least you have more of a chance....you know you have all our support in what ever you decide. Good for you to keep at it!! :) go to the shops later in the week and treat yourself to something nice!!!! you look after yourself!  ;)

love to all the girls on the thread...hows the turtle??

love jelly xxx

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Struthie - so sorry to hear your news  ^hugme^ Let's hope it's third time lucky for you. Are you going straight in to another cycle or having some time off?

Lilly - Thinking of you today. I hope it goes well for you.

Ajax -  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
2,882 Posts
Hi guys
Well still no sign of af,but had another neg this morning.
We're going to have another shot at IUI this month,when af arrives.

Thanks Jayne,yes I know its more,but the success rate is higher isn't it.

Back soon xxx

Good luck today Lilly xxx

·
Registered
206 Posts
Struthie,
I'm so sorry to hear about the  ^BFN^.  Boy, do we all know how it feels and really feel for you.
I hope the next go is the one, and will keep everything crossed for you.
Jodi :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Afternoon girls,

I have just come on to tell you all that my app at the breast clinic went well.
The doc done an examination then got the scanner out (could not help but flinch with thinking of the dildo cam!) Anyway all is fine, the lump is dense tissue and is most likely from all of the upset to my hormone system from IVF drugs.
I am so relived I can not tell you. So it is  ^closed^  now and I am looking forward to my review app at my fertility clinic to talk about what to do next!

I hope you are all well xx

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Lilly

Thank goodness. I am so relieved for you. These hormones and drugs have a lot to answer for. I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight.

I'm glad you are looking forwards towards your next Tx. Good luck with your review.

luv'n'hugs
Murtle
xxx
^fairydust^

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.