Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from the recent good news thought it would be good to start a new thread on a positive note, would like to wish Aliday, Billie & Amanda happy and healthy 9months  :-* :-* :-*

As always love to Starr, Murtle, Starr and all our IVF lovilies

Wishing everyone luck Candy x

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
^rainbow^ THE IUI GIRLS TURNED IVF ^rainbow^

Special luv'n'hugs

Catwoman ^hugme^
Molly ^hugme^
JessP ^hugme^
CK6 ^hugme^
PetalB ^hugme^

IVF Graduates ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

Morgan - BFP - Robin & Oliver born 08/04/05 6lb7oz & 7lb10oz ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^
Candy - BFP Nov 04 Jacob Edward born 08/07/05 7lb 8oz ^babycrawl^
Megan35 - BFP Dec 04 Baby girl 15/09/05 ^babycrawl^
LoubyLou - Natural BFP Feb 05 Katie Rose born 19/10/2005 ^babycrawl^
Purpleal - BFP March 05 - EDD 05/11/05 ^cloud9^
AussieMeg - BFP with Twins !! March 05 - EDD 18/11/05 ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
DebbieA - FET BFP with Twins !! April 05 - EDD 15/12/05 ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
Triciah - BFP April 04 - EDD 14/12/05 ^cloud9^
Jellyhead - BFP with twins!! June 05 - EDD 19/01/06 ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
Welshy - Natural BFP June 05 - EDD 05/02/06 ^cloud9^
KarenC - BFP with twins!! June 05 - EDD 08/03/06 ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^
KimE - Natural BFP June 05 - EDD 24/02/06 ^cloud9^
Fergie - BFP!!! July 05 -EDD 28/03/06 ^cloud9^
Jane12 - BFP with twins!!! Sept 05 ^cloud9^
Billie - Natural BFP Aug 05 -EDD 18/04/06 ^cloud9^
Ajax - BFP Oct 05 - Stay put little one(s) ^reiki^
Aliday - Natural BFP Oct 05 - Stay put little one(s) ^reiki^

IVF Students ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^

Struthie - 2ww Testing 26th Oct. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
VIL & Moosey -2ww Testing ? ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Mizz Gizz - Stimming. Good luck this time round ^reiki^
LizH - Down regging for FET Good luck this time round ^reiki^
Cathy - Downregging. Good luck this time round ^reiki^
Jodi - FET 25 Oct. Good luck this time round ^reiki^

IVF Recruits ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Mez - On the waiting list
EmmaO - ICSI later this year
mimhg (Michelle) - IVF appoint Nov 05
Almamay - IVF Sept
Eire - Starting ivf soon
Starr - Trying again in New Year
Murtle - Trying again in New Year
RachelB - Starting ivf Sept/Oct
Aliso1 - !st ivf appointment 4th Nov
Mizz - Trying again Sept/Oct
Jojo29 IVF appointment Sept
Sarah (smcc) - Starting soon
Sweet Kitty - IVF chat Oct
Angus - Trying again soon
Northern Sky - Starting ivf soon.

Special babydust to the ladies taking some time out

Bobble
Abby Carter
Sicknote
Nightnurse
Alessandra
Jessygirl
DebbieB
Linds
Vaso
Lilly
Chantelle

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hello

^BFP^ Congratulations to Billie, Ajax and Aliday, fantastic news!

CK6 - I am really sorry to hear your news  ^Cuddle^

Liz
xx

·
Registered
426 Posts
Mega congrats to Ali and DH - another one the old fashioned way eh!!!

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy - Amanda and I will share it with you every step of the way!!

Love Billie xx

·
Registered
444 Posts
wow,oh my god, i am away for one day and look what happens ;D.what great news ^party^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^party^ ^jumpin^ ^party^ ^clapping^.

see how it can happen naturally and after all that treatment.see we should never give up hope :)

luv petal b

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Morning everyone

Huge congratulations to Ajax, Billie and Aliday!!!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^hello^ to Sweet Kitty. I hope your appointment goes weel on Weds.

SMCC - Good luck with the stabbing!

JessP - Thanks for the tip about L'Arginine. We daren't use it at this stage in case we mess everything up but we'd use it in future. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for you - not long now....

^hugme^ for CK6. I am so sorry to hear about your little one. There really isn't anything I can say that will help at such a horrible time but we'ree all here if you need to talk about it.

Starr - Sorry the BMS didn't work this time. You said your DP wants to start IVF again in Feb. Would you rather start sooner?

^hello^ to Liz H, Petal B (thanks for the non-moving follie dance!!!), Jodi (hope you enjoyed your weekend off), Candy, Struthie (good luck with the basting), Debbie B, Murtle, Molly ( ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ), Catwoman ( ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ) and Mizz Gizz.

A bit of good news from us - Moosey's scan today showed six follies which is obviously a huge improvement on the three/four from last week.... They think the egg collection will be Friday or Monday which is inevitable really because I've got my granddad staying all weekend!! Not complaining though cos I'm desperate to get on with it..... :) :)

Lots of love

Victoria
xxx

·
Registered
492 Posts
Oh yipppeee  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^clapping^- what lovely good news for Ajax, Billie and Aliday - feeling all warm and positive just hearing it. Much love to you all.

Sorry to hear your news CK6 - was only mentioning you to my nurse at jab training last week. I hope your turn for happiness comes round really soon.  ^hugme^

Vil & Moosey - I'm keeping everything crossed for you and will be willing you on for the weekend. VIL - maybe a little follie dance around your COOL cool bag might help?  ^banana^ ;D

Hello Starr - sorry to hear that your break away didn't do the trick. I have to say that now we're only a week away from starting IVF we've sort of mentally given up thinking that we might have a natural miracle. On our hols the other week it was lovely not to have all that BMS pressure. Hope you sort out when you're going to get started soon. Sounds like I'm lecturing you - I not, but as you know i never wanted to go down this road, but its amazing that putting the marker in the ground has really helped sort a few things out and tie them down. Hope we'll see you at the IUI meet - know I'm not looking for a scottish girl now!!  ;D

Jess - nothing to say to you except  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Now we've had jab training we're all ready to start - Octber 20th is the big day!! Sort of can't wait and sort of don't want it to come around - you know what i mean girls, don't you!!

Anyway - big love to everyone i haven't mentioned

:-* Cathy  :-*

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi girls,

I hope you have all had a good weekend, lots of news been posted while I have been away!
I have been staying at my mothers looking after my younger sister and the house while she is in hospital. She was taken in on Thursday with a suspected stroke so I have not been around much.

Caroline- I am so sorry to read your news, my thoughts are with you xx

Candy- My clinic do test the sperm before freezing but not after thawing. So in the IUI's they do not ever see how it thaws only in the IVF's after it has been put with the eggs which is why we only know now from our IVF in August.
I hope J has swapped his grizzly pants for some calmer quieter pants now :)

Murtle- Like I have just explained to candy ↑ . They have since looked in to the quality of sperm left in storage from that donor and it is all poor quality once thawed. The good news about my eggs being good is all that stopped me cracking up in there I think! :-\

VIL- I agree that the news the clinic gave me about the poor sperm quality has a positive side with the chances of success rising with another donor. This is why we are going for a last IUI before going through IVF again. I hope egg collection went well for you and moosey ^reiki^

Smcc- welcome and good luck with your IVF ^reiki^

Sweet Kitty- Good luck with your IVF ^reiki^

Star- Sorry to hear you have been feeling a bit down, I hope you are feeling a bit better now :-*

CathyA- Not long until you start now, good luck ^reiki^

^BFP^ ^banana^ ^rainbow^ Congratulations To Amanda,Billie and Aliday ^rainbow^ ^banana^ ^BFP^

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi all

CK6 So sorry to hear your news you know we are here for you.  Take care of yourself.

Hope everybody else ok.

Good luck to all testing and on 2WW.

take care all

Jane12

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Hello All,

CONGRATULATIONS BILLIE, AJAX, & ALIDAY - What wonderful news - Wishing you all a happy and healthy PG.

Caroline - So sorry to hear your news - No words will help, just remember we will be here whenever you need us  :-* :-*

News from My end  ::) ::) Could this year get any worse ???

I found out last thursday that my Job is being displaced at the end of november. So although they cant actually displace me until i come back from Mat leave. It then means i have 8 weeks to find a new Job or they will match me to a role of their choosing within a 2 1/2 hr travelling distance. I know its not the end of the world but makes me feel a bit unsettled none the less.

Then .....  Friday night dad was rushed to hospital with a heart attack  :'( :'(  I got a call about 7.30 from dad croaking 'come quick'  When i got there he was so grey, and having cold sweats, etc etc. Ambulance crew were great - couldnt have got dad to hospital any quicker. he then spent nearly 4 hours in Resus, before they would let me see him. He has had a further attack over the weekend but seems stable today, though he is being carefully monitored on a Cardiac ward.

Had mums memorial service this morning, must admit seeing the ashes being scattered was really sad,
But it is what she wanted and i do at least feel that she is finally at rest.

Growth scan last week showed her to be 5lb 5 but a bit on the small side, Cons seemed to think she would be here anytime in the next week or so  :eek: :eek:

Anyway enough of my rambling
Love to Murtle, Starr, Petal, Jane, Lilly, Cathy, VIL, Struthie and anyone else i have rudely forgotten  :-* :-*

Love Looby XXXX

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Hey All

A bit happier today....

Looby honey it's really being thrown at you eh sweetheart..... Hope your dad is ok how scary.  I'm sure Cherry is just fine petite is all the rage this year!!  Grrr to your job, please don't let it spoil the magic coming in the next few weeks.  Thinking of you all xxxxxxxxx

Cathy  look at you being all confident eh!!  I know you are right and in a way i'd like to get on but Pete really wants to hang on... I've looked at timing to start earlier but with my cycle we're going to have major events at xmas so i think i'll just leave it now. If we go with Jan's cycle it will be feb before anything needs to happen so i think that'll be ok xx  (i'll see you at the meet.. i;m working on my scottish accent!!)

Vil...i'm ok to wait. Glad things are going well for you now. Fingers crossed e/c goes well this weekend.  BTW does Grandad know about the tx ??

Lilly hope your mum is ok xx

Love to you all xx

Starr xx

·
Registered
444 Posts
hope you are all well

victoria-thats great news ^reiki^ ^reiki^what a difference a couple of days make(sounds like a song ;D)
i want moving words  ;Dis anyone going to let me in on how you do it ^idiot^ ;D

looby-poor you what a weekend you have had,hope your dad is alright and that things start to look up for you soon ^hugme^

lilly-hope your mum is alright too ^hugme^

starr-glad to see your feeling alittie better today

well have appointment on wednesday for a scan to see how the foillies are doing,hopefuuly they are doing well(hoping that some are there because you never know do you) but we will just have to wait and see.do not think that i will have alot of foillies(wishfull thinking anyway)because of the metformin(i was told it made you have less eggs but better quailty) that i am on.when i had icsi had loads but half were not that good,so if i  have one or two that are of good quality that will do me fine ;D...see how worried i am getting ;D

speak to you soon

luv petal b

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Congratulations for all the BFPs!!!! That's fab news!!

VIL & Moosey - wow! Sounds like a fantastic response!  Really hoping you get some nice juicy eggs/embryos out of that little clutch!

I feel so much like AF is about to get me!  Got awful cramps - if I make it to testing on Friday that in itself will be a small miracle!

Anyway, it's a lovely sunny day here in Ipswich & our new garden furniture is being delivered this pm! I know it's a bit late in the year but it was half price!! ;D

Good luck to all of you with a precious load & anyone due to test this week! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lots of love,
Jess xxxxxx

·
Registered
206 Posts
Jess,
Hang on sweetie.
Not that I've ever been pregnant, but they do say the symptoms of AF and early pregnancy are almost the same.  Some people swear not, but others....well,

So, hang in there.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love Jodi

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I know Jodi - i can't stop squeezing my boobs to see if they're sore & now they are cos of squeezed them so much!!  ;D ;D

Que sera sera as my dear old nana would say (most irritatingly!! God bless her!)

Love to all,

Jess xxxxx

·
Registered
444 Posts
jess hang on in there ^reiki^ ^reiki^

well had acupunture today very weird, with all of those needles :eek:the doctor told me(well someone else did because he could not speak english ;D)he seemed very good  and knew alot about fertility,he told me that i have a kidney inbalance which can stop people getting pregnant and very low energy levels,also something else that i can't remeber now.and said that acupunture will help this.they did not try and make me but lots of things which i thought was good,just wondering what anyone else was told when they had it done

speak to you soon

luv petal b

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hello ladies

Jess - as Petal says - hang on in there.  Just to confirm what Jodie has said, you do get all the AF signs and symptoms and like you, i too was convinced i would not get to test date.  Loads of luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Looby - really sorry to hear about your dad.  Hope things are getting a bit better.  ^hugme^

Vil&Moosey - Good to hear the follies have improved - good luck for EC and ET next week  ^reiki^

CathyA - Good luck for the 20th!

Billie and Ali - hope all is well with you two!  :)

Murtle - How are you?  Did you get the boiler all sorted out in the end?

Petal - I think there is a lot to be said for alternative therapies and have heard quite a few stories about how it can help where modern medicine cant.  Wishing you lots of luck in the next few weeks.x

Struthie - hope the IUI goes well and that i return to some good news

Caroline - Lots of love to you x

A big hello to anyone else i have missed - do not mean to but my head is all over place at moment!

I am still not packed for tomorrow - we are off to Orlando and New York for nearly 3 weeks.  As some of you may remember i was considering delaying tx until after this trip but was made to see i could not put my life on hold.  All i can do is hope and pray that everything will be fine.  I am not a great flyer at best of times(infact i am bl**dy terrified) but i really do need to try and stay calm this time.  I cant have a vodka IV or any over the counter remedies.  I do have bach's rescue spray and have been trying to figure out how to get the top of so i can down the lot!!LOL 

I hope everyone has a good few weeks and i hope to return to some more good news.

Lots of Love
Amandaxx
P.s Have first scan booked for 31st Oct - please let us get there!

·
Registered
492 Posts
hi all,

Jess  ^roflmao^ at your boobs!!  I can't hear the fat lady singing yet so hang on in there. Your cramps might be everything snuggling down in there!

Petal - how interesting. I haven't tried acupuncture but a friend of mine (who has just had a baby after IVF x2 ) swore by it. She said it made a great difference to her AF etc (sorry TMI!)

Looby Lou - so sorry to hear about your Dad. Hoping he's more comfortable now. and hope your job situation sorts out OK.

Lilly - sorry to hear about your mum too. What a worry.

Ajax - have a good time in the States. You'll be there before you know it. You'll be just fine!

Well I went to the GP today and while I was there he asked me how I was coping with all this TX stuff. i made the mistake of being honest and telling him that I have good days and bad days - you know - like we all do and i told him that I'd found myself crying in Tescos the other day cos it was one of those bad days when every other person is a pg lady/mum with baby/ mum with screaming kid etc etc. he them went on to ask me if I was eating OK, sleeping Ok and had i every considered harming myself!  :eek: Whats more he want to see me again in a week (presumably to make sure that I haven't thrown myself under the wheels of someones trolly in Tescos).

Can't quite believe it and i'm worried that hes got me down as a manic depressive (which if I am, I have been all my life!). I think it just goes to show they don't have a handle on this IF thing at all, do they?

Anyway time to cook some tea - thats if i can be trusted with the potato peeler!  ^confused^

Cathy :-*

·
Registered
444 Posts
god cathy,my gp would' nt be that interested and has never asked me questions like that.i don't think he would care less  ;D.
they don't understand do they he seems very over the top with his questions,and if he thinks you are,then we all are too,i have days like that all the time
good luck with your next appointment

got my scan tomorrow,keep dreaming that i ahve no foillies at all.i hate the first scan to see how many you have and if they are all right :(

speak to you later
luv petal b

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.