Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BFP after changing from Natural to Medicated

Votes: 1 4.5%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder whether you could help me. I am looking to have IUI on my next cycle and my clinic only offer medicated IUI. Having scoured the board it seems that there are several views on both medicated and natural and would be grateful if you could share with me what happened to you.

Best Wishes,

Nat xx

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
i had 2 medicated cycles  last year -both bfn's and switched to naturals at the beg of this year as wasnt convinced i needed the drugs. have had 1 bfn so far, currently on 2ww for the 2nd. watch this space...

kj

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
I got BFP my first natural DIUI, but sadly m/c.

I'm now with a new clinic, who like to do medicated - usually injectables, but I overstimmed on both my ICSI cycles, so I'm doing 50mg clomid.  Its a tough decision - I would like to go natural really, but understand that having clomid gives me a better chance of more follicles, so a better chance each month of success? 

I'll let you know after my next cycle!

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hi Nat

I can only vote once, but both my cycles for Jack and Ben were medicated IUI's with Puregon and Suprecur and then Pregnyl to trigger with IUI 36 hours later. 

Wishing you all the luck in the world  ^fairydust^

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks very much for your replies Girls.

Much appreciated.

Nat xx

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am on my 2nd natural iui, 1st was bfn.
But looking all through this site I don't seem to have found anybody getting BFN on a natural cycle, apart from Marielou (sorry about your news, but maybe a medicated cycle is what you need ^goodluck^).

Is there anyone out there with good news??

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi All,

I have now voted myself  - tested 20/04/05 - BFN for me on a medicated cycle.

Fiwi - doesn't sound like there is much good news out there on IUI at the moment  :(

Nat xx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.