Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

A while ago I posted here about the possibility of the IUI girls having a meet and to see if any of you lovlies who will be moving onto IUI or have had IUI want to join us. The details of the meet are now on the IUI board and it would be a great chnace to meet all the mad ladies you will be chatting to in the future  ;D ;D so your more than welcome to join us,just drop in on the IUI board to let us know if you would like to join us  :-* :-*

I know Natalie and tommysmummy were intersted,so dont be shy most of us have never met  ;D ;D

Kelly x

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Hello Kelly,

Notsure if you remember me, I have chatted to you a couple of times.

I would love to meet  up but I am in Swansea.

I have a meeting next week with fertility people luckily I can go private and I have a feeling that I will be doing IUI.

I hope you are well!!

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya Caz,

Ofcourse I remeber you hunny,I know it was a while ago when we werew chatting alot but I never forget my ff's ;) I have no idea where swansea is,its a shame if you cant make it,would be lovely to meet you,dont worry if you cant you will be there in my thoughts and I will have a drink for you too  ;D ;D

I am sure we will be chatting loads on the IUI thread very soon,if you ever need any help or advice just yell  ;) ;D

Kelly x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.