Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me out with a question pls;  just done my supercur injection this evening as normal with the auto-injector.  all seemed fine and just as usual.  however i have been left with a small bubble/bump just under the skin where the injection went in.  not sure if is the puregon or blood, can't really tell.  is there anything i can or should do about it??

also, i have another little query if you don't mind anwering it;  i am currently doing my first course if iui.  i have got 5 x follicles at the moment, 4 x 12mm and 1 x 10mm, 4 on the left side and 1 on the right.  i will probably be doing pregnyl injection on monday (scanning monday as well) for iui on wednesday.  i have pcos and rarely ovulate.  can you please advise that should all follicles of size 18mm and above will definitely ovulate when i take the pregnyl?  i query this because i so rarely ovulate, i am trying to find out if the folliclies/eggs will be forced out by the drugs or rather my pcos will/might over-ride the process and no follicles/eggs may come out of the ovaries?

thanks!
cr

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
The bump will go down in it's own time as the drug is absorbed so don't worry about that.
The hcg injection will make you ovulate, that's the whole point of it but it will only be given once you have at least one follicle at 18mm but not if all five follicles grow up as this would cause a risk of multiple pregnancy. Very unusual for all five to grow but that's what the scanning is for.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.