Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya

i am currently on cycle day 4 on iui 3 but i am a little confused i have a scan booked for monday morning but i was wondering if anybody could help shed some like on my situation.........:)

so hear goes.........

af was due thur 22 .........but on wed afternoon i started to get really light spotting (this has never happened) then on thur moring it was still really light, by the afternoon there was quite a bit but i was still really light in colour ( tmi ...i know.....sorry)
frday was the same as thursday
then saturday and sunday there was nothing.
i have done 2 pg tests but both were bfn (althought have read that home pg test can give false negative as much as 25% of the time)

so i total my period only lasted 2 days when it is normally 4/5 days

also i really don't feel right in my self.....feel little nauseous  
sore boob etc
so i was wondering is this a result of the drugs that i have been on or is it that maybe i am pg or just something else completely.........i am so confused about all this
would love to hear any thoughts on this

thanks

luv karen :)

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Dependant on what drugs you were on, they may have affected your cycle. I would certainly double check with the centre before going any further.

sarah

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hiya

well i went to the hospital today and told the nurse eveything about my strange af.....she looked at my notes and told that my last scan the nurse noticed that my endo lining was a little thin so that was the reason my af was only 2 days long

then came the scan to which she then informed that the iui would not be able to go ahead this month cause i have a very large cysts on my right ovary so i have to wait until next month and have a day 2 scan b4 taking the clomid to see if the cysts has gone down

so now i am really bummed out thought that this would be my month trying to stay postive and then this happens

speak soon

luv karen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts