Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ya,

Sorry to be a pain and posibly repeat previous posts but feeling a bit anxious and need your support!

We've had first IUI (Day 14 - 2 March) this month wth Clomid (days 2-6) & a HCG shot (Day 13 - 1 March).

We just got itchy, tested early (13 DPO) today and got a BFP on an early HPT. Last time I had Clomid and HCG shot I had a BFN at 12 DPO so assume Pregnyl shot out of my system nice and early that time, is it possibly true this time too?

Is there a good chance we are pregnant?

Please help we have been through so much and so hope to be pregnant.

Lol to you all Charlie xxx

·
Registered
202 Posts
hi charlie i think congrats may be in order its so hard to believe a test as being bfp after trying for such a long time try and hang on a couple of days and test again hun i so hope it is a bfp i will send you lots of postive vibes  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^let me know how it goes good luck hun love paula

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx Paula and Kate,

We'll try and hang out to Tues/Wed and see how we are doing. I may call clinic to see level of Prenyl as that would help out with the days I guess.

Thanx so much for your support it means so much in these lonely tough days.

Good luck to you both with big poss vibes, blessing and love,

Charlie xxx

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi!

Thanx for support clinic say Pregnyl out of system by now so BFP is for real! Yipppeeeee!

7 week scan on 7th April - can't wait to see our little one (or two!).

Good luck to you all.

LOL Charlie xx

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
That is fabulous news, congratulations xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.