·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Thanks Candy xx

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Hi Donna

I'd never heard that about runny noses. You learn something new every day! I really hope that you have some good news by the end of the week, and Polly too. I am certain that mine is a genuine af, just a bit light because it is early and I didn't ovulate. Quite strange/lucky in a way because I have none of the normal af/pmt features (bad temper, sore breasts, bloatedness, inabilty to parallel park, increased clumsiness).

I hope they appreciate all your out of hours efforts at work. I love buying stationary too. Each September I wish I still had an excuse to buy back to school stuff!

I've been pottering about in my garden, tidying things up. The day has just vanished without me having done half the things I wanted too. Today has been pleasant enough, but not very exciting.

Enjoy the last of the weekend. Are you ready for all those babies tomorrow?!

Bye for now,
Emma :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hi Emma,

Your weekend sounds lovely, mine wasn't too bad either.
Dh is back to work tommorrow which is great but I had got used to him being home whne I got home,now I'll have to wait till 8 for him to get home  :mad:

Yes its an old wives tale I think that a cold can be an eary sign of pregnancy!

Runny nose has got worse has day went on now have slight cough and sore throat and nose is really really sore, feeling quite groggy! sitting here sniffing olbus oil hoping cold will go away! I hate being ill.

Hope the old wife was right and it is a sign of pregnancy!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Polly are you going to test?

Donna xx

·
Registered
964 Posts
I haven't given up on either of you two girls yet! I will test if AF doesn't start on Thursday, but nothing is giving me a clue either way at the mo. My usual spotting beforehand won't help, as I still have spotting from the op.

DN has returned today, so we had fun making fajitas from scratch. Both decided that gluten free tortillas lack something.  :(

Sorry I have been a bit quiet recently, just tired, and lots on. But I really hope that the house selling goes well Emma, great that DH likes it as well.

What activities do you plan for babies, Donna? A bit of gurgling here, a tickle there?  What fun!

Anyway, I'm off again. I want to phone a couple of people, but DN is waiting for the Lad to ring, so I'll do it later. In the mean time, we are watching The Princess Diaries 2. Great excuse!

Love
Polly

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Good morning all,

Polly - glad you had a nice weekend. I can't believe you are still spotting from the op - poor you. Are you still having to wear tampons all the time? Do you normally get af symptoms beforehand?

Donna - hope you are feeling better. I think summer colds are worse than winter ones. It seems wrong to feel ill when the sun is shining. Take care of yourself petal.

No excitements here to report.

It's not the same without Annie's early morning posts!

Hope you all have a lovely day,
Emma,  :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hello,

Were you bored today Emma without Annie to chat to?

Polly, LOL at what you wrote about me planning! I wish it was like that! Have to plan sand, water play. Painting and drawing acticities. Messy play like Jelly or cooked pasta and mirror paly and storys, rhymes things like that!

No AF symptoms from me as yet  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ feeling bit rough with cold though! its crazy woke up yesterday feeling fine by the evening I was crawling into bed! Hope it disappears soon!  ^doc^

2WW is driving me nuts as always! although been quite busy but still always on my mind! feel really nervous this time round and think it will hit me harder if it fails becuae everything went so perfect!

Dh not home till 8  :'(

Bath and a cuppa I think,

Donna xx

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Hello again!

Donna - poor you. I hope you feel better soon. Let's hope it is a sign of something.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Do you have to cook all the time if dh gets home so late? Perhaps you do all the cooking anyway? I really don't feel like cooking at all tonight, but I'l do it anyway. I'd love a Chinese takeaway, but the one near us (which is fantastic) is closed for 3 weeks. Outrageous!

I did miss Annie today. She always has so much going on in her life - unlike me - that I love her updates throughout the day!

I've been running round polishing everything yet again today. Dh makes such a mess over the weekend. We have people coming to look at the house tomorrow and Wednesday. Please let them like it!

Donna - do you have to sing to the babies? I could never do that in a million years and am full of admiration for people who can.

Oh well, best head to the kitchen. Take care Donna.

Emma, xxx

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Emma,

Dh ended up doing the early shift and suprissed me and got home at 7pm :)
I don't have to cook for DH but its a bit mean not to when he gets in so late and I've been at home for 2 hours. Although I am lazy and DH does do it most of them time. DH is a much better cook than me, I am better at cooking things from scratch but can't be bothered to do that in the week.

Yes I have to sing to the babies although I only do it when nobody is around  I have an awful voice but the babies don't seem to mind.

I really hope all goes well for you when the people view your house it would be great for everything to speed through for you.

Hopefully I'll have no babies tommorrow as a few are sick, it will give me a chance to catch up on all the paper work and put up my display -  but bet I'll have to cover in another room  :mad:

Donna xx

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hi both of you!

Emma - you are such a domestic goddess! I hope that the viewers love your house and buy on the spot!

Donna, how old are the babies? I thought they would be tiny, but I guess they must be a wider range if they play with sand and jelly and pasta. (What do they do with the pasta and jelly? I bet they eat a fair bit of it!  :)) Sorry about your cold, but like Emma says, maybe it's a good sign.

Yes, I'm afraid that I am still having a bit of bleeding, but this is to be expected. The vagina skin is very delicate, as we know, and using the dilators and bms is to break any scarring is an important part of the aftercare, so obviously that causes a bit of bleeding. Then I have to use the tampons to keep the sides apart so they don't stick to themselves. I hope that isn't TMI.  :eek:

I do usually get some symptoms of af, but spotting is the main one.

Donna, I hope that your baths aren't too hot!!  ^bigbad^ I love a good boiling bath, but not good for ttc!

I won't test until the weekend - by then I shouldn't have to  :mad: but I'm still not sure about my o date. However, my temps went down today, so that isn't a good sign.

Anyway, got to go. DN is out on a hot date, and I have to pick her up at 9.30.  ^police^

Love

Polly

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hi Emma

Just to give you an early morning message!

Love Polly

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Good morning Polly!  ;D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Hello again!

I was a nervous wreck this morning. Chappie who was supposed to be coming to view the house this evening phoned at 9.30 to change to 11.00 this morning. I had to run around like crazy getting everything clean and tidy. I think I saw him loitering outside the house too. I left early with dogs and all evidence of dogs (baskets, toys etc) but he was really early so would have seen them.
We've had our offer on the Chester house accepted today, so now we really have to sell ours quickly! Very nerve-wracking.

Polly, Donna - hope the final stages of the 2ww are going well. Are you thinking about it all the time?

I might try and entice dh into a bit of S myself this evening. Af is over so it is time to start the fun and games all over again.
I'm heading off into the sunshine now.

Bye for now,
Emma, xx

·
Registered
964 Posts
Emma! Great news on the house. Didn't quite understand what you had to do with yours and the dogs. Was the estate agent showing and you had to leave with the dogs? I suppose it is better to have the estate agent show, then it's not as personal.

I think it might be all over for us this month, having said that spotting wasn't a sign I think it was more today, so that is probably that.

A bit of a downer, as it is our 8th wedding anniversary today, so it would be nicer to be in the dark til tomorrow at least!

Anyway, I don't know what we will do, we haven't enjoyed going out for dinner much recently, as we've found the food poor wherever we've been. Plus I have had my act together about not eating allergic things, and don't want to spoil it. In any case, Lad and DN have gone bowling, and she needs picking up at 9.30. I told them both off a bit today as they were neither of them really working hard. I think she's a bit tired, so I have said no going out tomorrow evening  :mad:. Am I awful  ^police^? But I'll let them go out on Thursday  :).

Just talked to DH. Chinese takeaway and a DVD from the film club is what we are going to do, and a snuggle up on the sofa. Nice. Don't expect to hear any more from me this evening!  ^smlove^

Take care both of you.

Love Polly

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Polly - I'm so sorry that you think it is all over. It's not over until it's definately over. I'm still keeping everything crossed for you. What a shame to happen (if it has) on your wedding anniversary.
Your plans for this evening sound lovely (I'm really craving Chinese food at the moment). Shame you have to get off the sofa to pick up DN.

I think Herts is very poorly served with restaurants. We haven't found many good ones near us either. It really surprises me given that the area has so many people with ridiculoulsy high incomes.

I don't think you were too harsh on DN. You are just looking out for her. Plus when you're at work you have to be in boss mode, especially with the lad. You can't have Polly Enterprises suffering because of their romance. I used to hate it at work when people got romantically entwined, as you could never get a decent days work out of them until things had run their course.

Sorry not to make much sense earlier. I let the estate agents show people round. I like to pretend that the house isn't inhabited by dogs, so take them and all their rubbish out in the car when anyone wants to look round. Plus I'm a hopeless liar, so if someone asked me about the neighbours or parking, or some other difficult topic, I wouldn't be very good at bluffing my way through it.

2 more people looking round tomorrow.

Donna - hope you are feeling a bit better. Did you get to catch up with all your paperwork?

Take care everyone,
Emma, xxx :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hello,

Had 1 baby in today so had a very nice calm day! don't think I'll be so lucky.

Polly we take babies from 3 months but at the moment the youngest is 8 months and the eldest few are 1 year.
Sorry you think it may be over for you this month, your evening sounds lovely hope you enjoy it xx

Emma, fantastic news about your offer being excepted! hopefully 1 of your veiwings will put an offer in too!

Feeling really bloated this evening and think I may have trapped wind! sorry tmi  :-[ this isn't a usuall sign of af and maybe it isn't even connected.
Have had some c/m today which is a usual sign of af but then can be a sign of preg so still non the wiser!

just sent DH out for a chinese even though I do feel boated and we really shouldn't be spending money on takeaway at the moment but ho hum!

Donna xx

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Good morning,

Polly - I hope you had a lovely evening with dh yesterday. Any more af signs? I really hope not.

Donna - still bloated?!

We mananged some S this morning ::). I was quite nervous as it had been a while (tiredness then unexpected af having brought such things to a halt), but seemed to 'work' fine! I reckon after a gap I need to get one go under my belt and then I can get on with enjoying things!

More polishing and cleaning this morning. How do things get so messy again so quickly? Then this afternoon I'm going to go blackberry picking whilst people look round the house. I love blackberries.

Have a great day everyone,
Emma :)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hi Girls

Emma! Blackberrying! Humph! Mind you, I'm never that sure about the ones that I see, as they are near the road. I hope yours are more rural and less covered in lead poisoning!

I love "Polly Enterprises"! I think I'll set up a new company just for the name.  ;D

Still a bit of spotting and a few crampy feelings. So although it's not over til the fat lady sings, I do think the orchestra is tuning up.

What about you both? Still feeling bloated, Donna? Any other symptoms? Emma, are you sure that was a proper af that you had?

Speak later

Polly

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Hello again!

Polly - it must be a nightmare for you to work out what is going on with your body if you have spotting all the time. I'm still hoping to have good news from you and Donna.

The blackberries I pick are in the middle of a field, well away from roads. There are some fabulous looking ones next to the M25, but I'll give those a miss.

I am as sure as I can be that it was af for me. Although it was much lighter and without the usual PMT symptoms, I'm assuming that is because it was so early.
I'm just hoping I actually ovulate this month.

Donna - as the ticker queen, can you help me. I've tried updating my ticker by clicking on it and putting in new dates, but nothing changes.

Bye for now
Emma  :)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hello,

Polly it may not be on its way don't give up hun! hows DN?

Emma How many blackberries have you eaten so far? think you need to get your ice cream maker out again  ;D
With your ticker the only thing I can suggest is to delete the one you have and start again, sorry cant be more helpful

Feel bit yuk today and I am not sure if that is due to pending AF or cold I have! Still feeling a little bloated and sicky - I usually feel like this on first day of af ONLY! so a bit strange to feel like it now!
Had a few cramps today and far more discharge than normal to! really don't know what to make of it all - discharge seems darker than normal to but that could be due to me over analysing!

Very confussed but have a sinking feeling its not my month  :(

Donna xx

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.