Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

To you all!

H xx

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Morning all,

Thanks for the new thread Holly, the link on part 10 takes us to IVF thread though.

Annie, how was your day yesterday?

Emma, How are you today? any AF developments?

We had BMS last night which was again fantastic everytime just seems to be getting better and better. I managed to orgasam with DH inside me and it felt fantastic so intense to be coming at the same time! (sorry tmi) Hardly anything leaked out!

I have a question though..... The day after 's' I have a lot of discharge some is clear some isn't is this normal?
The discharge makes it hard for me to pin point ovulation when we're not using OPK. I have a feeling it was Day 15 this cycle (friday) and we didn't have bms that day :mad: we had bms on sat, sun, wed, sat, sun
We may be otu of the running if I did ovulate when I think I did :-\

Catch ya later off to work this afternoon ::)

Donna xx  :p

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Very quiet on here ???

Spent 4 hours at work today, it was worth it though the pre-school room is transformed and actually looks like a nursery room rather than a junk room.
Doubt my efforts will be appriciated

Hope everyone is ok

Donna xx

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Donna

Thanks for letting me know about the link.  I've corrected it now.

H xx

PS - the discharge you have the day after sounds like it is most probably semen.  Don't worry - the good guys will be where they need to be.  The semen helps transport it.  Hopefully you caught the egg oon Saturday after ovulating on Friday... OPK's are good but they do get expensive.  Good luck on your natural 2ww!!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Morning!

I had such a lovely weekend. The Spa day was glorious. As the weather was so great we all sat on sun loungers in their perfectly manicured gardens, chatting, drinking, eating. It felt like I was on a girlie holiday. Absolute bliss.

Yesterday I spent the day with my brother and his girlfriend. We went to see my grandmother together, which totally made her day! and generally chilled out.

Donna - Sounds like you enjoyed your 4 hours at work. If you're anything like me organising things isn't work, it's pleasure! I agree with Holly. I think there's every chance you would have caught the egg on Saturday. I have also heard from friends that often after "S" they experience more discharge. Sometimes it's because all that activity moves the juices (sorry) up there around and sends them down, and part of it will be DH's wigglies.
I posted on here last week I think that when I stood up after "bms" it felt like I had niagra falls run out (sorry again). I wasn't convinced that DH was in and reckon most of it was me. Although it really was alot so not sure if DH got anything up there actually?!?! - Jury's still out on that one.

Emma - Any news?!?! I'm sure it's driving you insane, but I'm starting to get butterflies!!!!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Hi - me again.

Guess what I just went and did?!?!?! - phoned the hospital to arrange the dreaded tube test - aaaahhh!!!!

The nurse I spoke to said they didn't have a note of the Dr agreeing to let me do IUI, but probably the nurse I spoke to didn't write it on tehre as I was meant to get back to her about booking it and as you know I've been putting it off for months!

She's just going to double check with him and then refer me to the scan dept. They will then write to me and we have to somehow co ordinate a date with my period. I told them good luck with that as I have no idea when the next one is coming!

Anyway i've done it and now I feel sick with nerves. I am utterley petrified. Conversely though I am beyond excited as IUI could start as early as October if all goes well with the test!

OH MY GOD!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Hellooooo - anybody out there? Uh oh - have I scared you all away  :-\

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Honestly - I'm starting to get a complex  ???

Emma - Maybe you are holding back on BFP news for us?

Donna - Maybe you & DH are tangled up after oodles of bms and currently unable to get out of the giant knot?!?!

Maybe you have all signed on somwehere else and decided to outcast me? Maybe you've all gone to the Maldives with Polly? Maybe Polly didn't go to the Maldives after all and you're all together in some secret location. Maybe you've all been pregnant for months, didn't want to tell me and are currently all off giving birth somewhere?

In the absence of any news you see I have to make some up!

Somebody pleeeeeaaase sign on and tell me your news. This is worse than being cut off in Zante!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hello

Sorry Annie, No not in the maldives or secrestly pregnant I am affriad. Went to the gym after work and was shattered by the time I got home yesterday.

Your weekend sounded fab I am so jealous. I am off work next week but doubt I'll be doing anything exciting. The way things are going I'll probably be having job interviews! work is getting me down but as I have only been there 5 months doens't look very good on my CV if I leave.

Re: Jucies after bms

I got some run out of me when I stand up after bms to! if you don't mind me asking which position do you use? I am always on top which I don't think helsp with the leakage of wriggles or ttc!
Holly thanks for putting my mind at rest about the discharge  :)

Emma I hope your are ok? I know you were having internet problems so I am assuming this is why you have been absent? I hope your alright.
You may even have a BFP..................... ARRRGGGGHHH I need to know ^idiot^

Donna xx

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Donna - Not knowing how Emma is doing is driving me crazy too! What are you thinking - BFP? I hope so.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hi Annie

Emma I hope you are ok I am getting a little worried now.

Annie I am so sorry I forgot to put in my last post Well doen for booking tube test! When is it?? IUI as soon as OCT wow its all go for you now you must be so excited and nervous I know I was. I f I can help in any way with regards IUI just ask.

It is really quiet on here with out emma, I hope so much she has a BFP, I am hoping that it wasn't a negative and she is too upset to come on here :'(

Come back Emma

Take care Annie

Donna xx

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I am starting to get a bit worried about Emma now. I seriously hope everything is alright  :(

No news about the tube test yet. They said I have to wait for a letter from the scan department and we have to co-ordinate dates with my periods. So we'll start there and take it 1 step at a time.

Thanks so much Donna for offering your support. I was hoping you'd be happy to help me through the 1st cycle and answer the questions I will no doubt have!

How are you feeling today?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hi Annie,

Emma I hope you will logging on this weekend, we miss you.

Annie of course I'd be more than happy to support you and help in anyway I can, you don't even need to ask hun. Although I don't think I know that much not really.

I am now on hoilday for a week!!!!!!!!!!!! yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Not going anywhere or doing anything special just realxing and spending time with DH. we will probably drive each other mad though. I am hoping for nice weather and a BFP at the end of next week  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I hope you are well, any plans for this weekend?

Donna xx

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Hi Donna

I'm in work at the moment. Got some time to make up. It's a bit weird being in here on my own! I've walked round and made sure no one is lurking under their desk!

I'm going to a 70's party tonight. I've borrowed an authentic dress from the era from a friend. Thought I'd try going blonde tonight and bought a wig - it looked bloomin awful. Made my face look really chunky! Abandoned that idea. I'm sat here trying to figure out how to jazz it all up a bit  ::)

Hope you and DH have a lovely week off. If you get a chance during the day come and log on here and save me from boredom or from chatting to myself!

Hopefully Emma will come back to us this week with a BFP!

Take care hun, talk to you later xxxx

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
^hello^

I'm back! I have missed you guys sooooooooo much this week. I had router problems (sounds painful) and haven't been able to use the internet for a week. I was going crazy. My lovely new router arrived today and I just had to rush to the spare room and get it connected.

Well, I have news..........

^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

I just can't believe it! I only took the test this morning (at 4.30 am when I couldn't sleep and couldn't stand not knowing any longer  ::)). Af was about 5 days late but I was too scared to test earlier. OMG. I can't stop trembling as I write this. I'm absolutely delighted and shocked (sort of) and, most of all, petrified of something going wrong.

I could never have got here without you all.  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

I so hope that you won't be upset. If one of us can do it then so can we all! I can still talk to you, can't I?!!

Back later,
Emma, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
oh WOW Emma - thats fab news ^clapping^ ^clapping^ and what an inspiration for the all the rest of you :)

kj x

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
KJ, Struthie - thank you so much!

Donna, Annie - where are you? Have you all run off to the Maldives?

I'll try and come back here later or tomorrow, but might not be able to. I have MIL staying this weekend. Her and dh have gone to watch rugby today - rather them than me. I have SIL and her 3 little ones coming round tomorrow - can't wait. Definately not telling them anything at all until I have been checked out and know that all is well. MIL was puzzled as to why i wasn't drinking last night; I managed to fob her off with a story about how I might need to drive later in the evening. Not sure that excuse will work tonight too.

Annie - will there be pictures of your 70s outfit?!
Donna - how wonderful that you are off work next week. I'll be sending lots and lots of ^reiki^ and  ^fairydust^ your way.

Bye for now,
Emma, xxxxxxx

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
OMG Emma That is fantastic I am over the moon for you and DH!

I am in complete shock though! wow its fantastic, well done I am so pleased I don't know what to say.

Hopefully I 'll follow your lead on friday!

You must tell us when did you ovulate, what days did you have bms? I want to know all so I can do as you have done next month.

Emma, you must be thrilled you have overcome so much and now you have a BFP, Of course you can still talk to us we will be with you every step of the way.

1 down 3 to go, polly will be so gutted she missed this

wow emma talk to you soon

Donna xx

p.s sorry Annie didn't mean to leave you out just so excited. enjoy your party tonight

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Hi Donna,

I really hope it happens for you on Friday.

I can't remember offhand on which days we had bms. I'm pretty sure it was only 3 times and I ovulated on day 13 (one of the times was definately on the same day as ovulation). I'll have to check my diary and get back to you. I wonder if it was helped by the fact that I really took things easy in the week after ovulation (leading up to implantation). I seem to remember that the weather was bad and I spent more time than normal lounging on the sofa reading and watching DVDs. Dunno if that made a difference.
I certainly drank more wine than in the other months  ::) and perhaps worried about it less (until af was overdue and I was a nervous wreck) than normal because of all the moving worried.

The thing is - just a nagging doubt - did I get pg then, or could it even have been the previous month when af was 8 days early and very light? I'll try to see my GP next week and perhaps I'll know more then. I have nausea and no appetite (I even couldn't eat a piece of chocolate cake earlier today) and I think it is too early for that. Perhaps it is all in the mind......

Anyway, now we have to get bfps for everyone else.

Take care Donna, and rest up!
Emma, xxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 341 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.