Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help, I am currently on 50mg clomid & have ovulated on my second course. My partners sperm count is average but his mobility is only 20%. Do you think it would be worth having IUI & also what is the cost?
I just want to consider all my options.

Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi l am on waiting list for iui in portsmouth, been on 100mg of clomid for 9months and nothing DP sperm is fine aparently above average. I had price list though to go private and it cost approx £1200 here but it does differ depending on where you live. The waiting list is between 11-12months we should hopefully be in by xmas. Anything is worth ago, good luck let me know how things go
cara

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hi, we are going private later in the year for IUI, the approx cost will be £1100, subsequent treatments will be less.

I am in BUCKS and here we have been told that there would be no chance for us getting it on the NHS as we do not meet the criteria - presently you need to be 36yrs and above to get on the list!!!!!!

Veronica
:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.