Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting ICSI on 21st December! I'm excited but also very nervous.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Mrs Paddy

Congratulations!!!!!!! I've just completed my first Cycle of ICSI and had ET on Monday, if you have any qyestions I would be more than happy to answer them for u if I can x x 

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, will do  :)

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
  ^reiki^ for your cycle.

If you go to the cycle buddies boards for December/January you'll find lots of other ladies having tx with you. I'll try to poet a link later when I'm at a proper computer.

Hope all goes well for you.

Cath x

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Good luck with ICSI, we had our 1st cycle in June, with a BFN, and are getting ready to start next cycle, feel free to ask any questions, however trivial if I or anyone can help, it still seems such a taboo subject.x

·
Registered
94 Posts
good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks  :)

I'm starting to feel nervous now!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Good luck! I'm starting on the 22nd and its great to see that I'm not alone. Will cross everything for you. I've just joined this so will go to the cycle board now. xx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hiya Mrs Paddy (and everyone else!) ...

I just sent you a PM as I wasn't sure how to reply on the board!!! (Never posted before but been reading for months!)

I'm starting 1st cycle of ICSI on 21st too!

I'm 25, DH is older and had vasectomy a few years ago and we were advised to do ICSI instead of reversal...

Fingers crossed for all of you! (and me!) ... xxxx

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have my info day on 22nd Dec, we is the first day of my cycle, so i will be starting 23rd :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.